Community > Posts By > availablenites

availablenites's photo
Tue 01/25/11 03:56 PM
We met on another site, lived really close to one another. Talked on the phone for hours then we set up to have a lunch date a couple of days later, we sat there and talked again for hours! We had that chemistry you always hear about but doesn't seem to happen for you!
For months other than a couple of mishaps, my misunderstanding her "don't come over uninvited" rule, well I did that once more and she didn't like that either but we got thru that one too.
The relationship worked good, for her at least, see she has two daughters and if they came up with something to do she would ignore me for them, not that I don't think they, 21 and 18, shouldn't be important, I just would like to have had more time with her. There was a lot of time in the beginning because she was going thru physical therapy because of a car accident and didn't go back to work until the doctor signed off.....
Then she moved and wouldn't accept my help or tell me where she moved to, didn't want me to come over uninvited! Months go by and I still don't know exactly where she lives, she would meet me or come over to my place. We would have nice expensive meals out, and great sex. Then she texted me at 1:20 a.m., woke me up, we talked for a bit and finally went back to sleep around 3, later that morning she wanted to go downtown to have breakfast, she came by without texting to say she was on the way and I just rolled out of bed when she got there, she wouldn't wait 15 minutes for me to get ready and I haven't heard from or seen her since.....what a sap I am!