Community > Posts By > JustBeHonest

JustBeHonest's photo
Sun 11/10/19 01:02 PM

I've had tons of responsibility weighing me down for years. Now, I'm trying to lighten the load and I am going back to my childhood ways. It's great.

JustBeHonest's photo
Sun 11/10/19 12:59 PM

Although the weekend was good, Sunday never seems so good because the weekend is over tears tears

JustBeHonest's photo
Sun 11/10/19 12:55 PM

MK .... Many people are seriously indoctrinated and will never get out. Some of them posting here are that way. They are unable to use critical thinking and need to follow and do what they are told to do.

It's sad but true. They need to follow the rules of an imaginary deity. They believe what's written in the bible no matter how terrible it may be. They make excuses for the killing and slavery and claim it's interpreted all wrong. And they even believe there's some reward after they die.

Even though it all sounds ridiculous, they still believe.

JustBeHonest's photo
Sun 11/10/19 12:43 PM

DA

Why must you continuously test me?

JustBeHonest's photo
Sat 11/09/19 03:29 PM

Thinking I don't want to watch that show tears

JustBeHonest's photo
Fri 11/08/19 08:37 AM

Still have leftover of my migraine but I can remove the tape from my shoulder today. It's gonna hurt! tears

JustBeHonest's photo
Fri 11/08/19 06:20 AM

The change of weather (we have snow) causes migraines for me as well as aches and pains. This results in GRUMPY me. I usually like to grab a coffee and go binge watch TV away from people.

JustBeHonest's photo
Thu 11/07/19 09:02 AM

DA

Why do you always wait till things become urgent instead of taking care of them right away? Get your sh** together.

JustBeHonest's photo
Wed 11/06/19 08:17 AM

Procrastinating because I don't feel like prioritizing my errands for the day. Using mingle as a distraction.

JustBeHonest's photo
Wed 11/06/19 08:11 AM

I know people who are miserable most of the time. It's almost as if they don't know how to enjoy life. Misery loves company so they try to make others miserable too.

I have come to realize that I need to enjoy my life so I don't need miserable people around me.

JustBeHonest's photo
Tue 11/05/19 03:23 PM

I was looking for a rich man with a heart condition. Didn't work out that way. Be careful what you wish for. laugh

JustBeHonest's photo
Tue 11/05/19 03:18 PM

Feeling a little strange with my shoulder all taped up by my physiotherapist. noway

JustBeHonest's photo
Tue 11/05/19 02:57 PM

What about those in their 80s and 90s?

Well I have 2 siblings in their 80's. One is not so great, all kinds of health problems. The other is doing great and goes out dancing a few times a week. So not sure wtf.

JustBeHonest's photo
Tue 11/05/19 08:20 AM

Thinking that my body is falling apart quickly. Thought it would take longer shades

JustBeHonest's photo
Mon 11/04/19 02:26 PM

Feeling kinda blahhhhhhh

JustBeHonest's photo
Sun 11/03/19 05:02 PM

Thinking about dessert! Mmmmmmmmdrool

JustBeHonest's photo
Sun 11/03/19 06:38 AM

DA

Tread lightly, I'm not happy with you.

JustBeHonest's photo
Sun 11/03/19 06:36 AM

I'm tired and annoyed yawn :angry:

JustBeHonest's photo
Sun 11/03/19 06:34 AM

I'm thinking about how I should handle a situation. Should I yell at her, lay a guilt trip or go with the silent treatment. rant

JustBeHonest's photo
Sat 11/02/19 06:20 PM

Wow that went about 10 feet past their head.....hey! let's be realistic we are all users, yes even you . Some are on this site for sex, to cheat, or wanting a relationship . We aren't 20 anymore so are chances of getting the pick of the litter greatly decreases the older we get. I think a lot of kind hearted, faithful, happy men/women get kicked to the curb because some think they are all that. And a little side note here a person can always lose weight but an ugly personality is forever....

YES! I agree totally. Attitude can kill any potential relationship.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25