Community > Posts By > IssacWolfe

IssacWolfe's photo
Thu 02/10/11 12:09 PM

I love life without all the drama.

100% Agreed good sir!

IssacWolfe's photo
Thu 02/10/11 11:42 AM
I would have to agree to a certain point. In some cases, it's a good way to feel for who in the forums is shallow and who actually might be interested. That said, most people are so damn afraid to tell the truth, that you end up with a dozen people saying your attractive or hot, when in all reality, you could be the complete opposite.

IssacWolfe's photo
Thu 02/10/11 11:40 AM
Welcome.

IssacWolfe's photo
Thu 02/10/11 11:40 AM
Welcome.

IssacWolfe's photo
Thu 02/10/11 11:39 AM
Welcome.

IssacWolfe's photo
Thu 02/10/11 11:38 AM
Some very harsh stories there. *cringes*

I was reminded of my mother and her fiancée. This man is a multi-millionaire and for their big 10 year anniversary, he took her to McDonald's on coupons.... >.<

IssacWolfe's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:51 AM
Hey! Just seeing who all lives in either of these cities. I do a lot of work in Saskatchewan and stay in Regina when I do so.

IssacWolfe's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:47 AM
And a steak dinner! What an ***! That sucks. The good Valentine's Day, how'd that go for you?

IssacWolfe's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:44 AM
Meh, he probably deserved it. >.<
Last year my ex-fiance broke up with me five days before Valentine's Day, our four year anniversary was a week after Valentine's Day, and I had just taken her to British Columbia for two weeks as a nice little vacation. XD This year, I just had no one to break up with me, none the less. lol

IssacWolfe's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:31 AM
Well, I have never celebrated Valentine's day. I always get broken up with days before. Does anyone have any horror stories about Valentine's Day? Or did anyone have the lovely experience of having their significant other break their heart days/weeks away from the pesky day of love and what not?

IssacWolfe's photo
Tue 02/08/11 10:48 AM

I would still call 300 a chick flick just for all the airbrushed abs.

Lmao!

I really liked:

P.S. I love you
Made of Honer
The Switch

IssacWolfe's photo
Tue 02/08/11 10:42 AM
I devour anime at an alarming rate. Some of the best animes I have ever see include and are not limited to:

Beserk (My number one favourite!)
Gantz (Gory as all hell, but great!)
Golden Boy (The ultimate Perverted anime)
GTO - Great Teacher Onizuka (Hilarious!)
Code Geass (Pretty sick.)

As for movies, anything by Hayao Miyazaki is awesome, specifically Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke and My Neighbour Totoro. :D

Other okay, or not bad animes I enjoyed:

Tora Dora, Claymore, Fate Stay Night, Murder Princess, Clannad, Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Alchemist, School Rumble and Infinite Ryvius.

IssacWolfe's photo
Tue 02/08/11 10:26 AM
Hey don't get me wrong, if I dropped my ice cream cone I would totally cry. :P But yes, I can understand how that would get annoying. :D

IssacWolfe's photo
Mon 02/07/11 08:19 PM
Message me. We'll have lot's to talk about. I have plenty of friends like you.

IssacWolfe's photo
Mon 02/07/11 07:52 PM
Message me, and I'll reply. :D Let's chat.

IssacWolfe's photo
Mon 02/07/11 07:24 PM
BAM! Homework assignment! lol Thanks for the gracious amount of ideas and thoughts. I will most definitely take them into consideration as I re-work y profile. :D

IssacWolfe's photo
Mon 02/07/11 05:14 PM
Thank you, and thank you. :D *thumbs up*

IssacWolfe's photo
Mon 02/07/11 05:04 PM
It's delayed, but I am some what new, still learning this site. But yea!

IssacWolfe's photo
Mon 02/07/11 02:01 PM
:D Thanks for the negative and/or positive feedback.