no photo
Sun 07/30/17 06:58 PM
It would be nice to travel with someone. Yet the main problem is that you do not really know the person you meet on-line.

There is a need for BOTH genders to be careful with meeting someone.

I would love to travel. If only money was not such a factor.

Anyone in Texas?

no photo
Mon 10/03/16 02:42 PM
"Christains" who say "Don't judge!!!! Don't judge!!!! Don't judge!!!!" lack discernment.

Granted there is a need to find out what the Greek and Aramaic words for "judge" mean. But it is a sad fact that many so-called "christians" love to say "Don't judge!!!!" and thus imply that there is no need to point-out sin.

If there are no standards anymore- don't be shocked if a nation stops following God's ways.

no photo
Sun 09/18/16 11:57 AM
I think the term is: You don't know what you've got til it's GONE.

It is sad that so many people throw away a relationship over MINOR disagreements. It is also sad that a person choices that worst of the ( i.e. V.S.) 2 people.

People need to mean it when they say they are interested in you and love you.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 06:28 PM
The most meaningful relationships have been when a young lady finds and likes my profile.
Granted, I know there is the need to be careful of scammers and liars. It would just be nice to be loved by ONE loyal young lady.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 06:20 PM
I dated a young lady for several months. She spanked her 2 kids and it all seemed fine. What bothered me was when she let her AUNT spank the 2 kids. It seemed like abuse when the aunt did it and I wondered why the young lady would not step-up and just do it herself rather than using/relying on her aunt.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 03:18 PM
At times I do wonder at what age a young lady stops dating as if she is still in HIGH SCHOOL. It is sad that sooooooooo many on-line will SAY they want a relationship and yet end the end they just want to use you for your money.
All of us can list what a good relationship looks like. Yet getting one seems to be very hard these days.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 02:48 PM
At what age do young ladies stop playing games with a relationship and start to really mean it when they say they love a person?

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 02:35 PM
It is sad that most people use sites to talk to people or scam them. Granted there are some of us who are honest and yet I know WHERE two people live is also a big factor.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 02:32 PM
I heard of it. Just not sure if I should hope for another relationship from East Texas. ( I know not all people are the same, but I do see the need to not be tempted to long for and wish for the past relationship I had from a young lady in East Texas.)

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 02:25 PM
There are soooooooooo many factors.
Such as: maturity level, loyalty, wiling to help each other, where 2 people live, religious beliefs, and other factors.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 02:17 PM
It SEEMS that they do not work. It is just sad that many TALK on-line and just as you think a relationship is good and will be lasting.... the person that SAYS they love you shows that they really do not value a relationship like they say that they do.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 02:14 PM
Hello.
Wow. It is shocking to see some post go for a YEAR without anyone posting another reply message.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 02:10 PM
Where 2 people live is always an interesting factor.
The real test is will love be willing to do what is needed to meet and stay in a good relationship.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 02:06 PM
WHERE 2 people live is also a factor. It is harder to meet someone who is further away.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 02:00 PM
It does seem to happen when one just chills and waits a while. ( Just need to be careful of people who are not honest about who they are and what they want.)

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 01:57 PM
I d it sad that SOME people lie about if they are in a relationship or not.
The last young lady who was interested in me listed herself as not married. But soon after meeting she told me that she was WORKING on failing to end her marriage since her ex left her a couple of months ago.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 01:51 PM
What is KEY and needed the most is for BOTH to enjoy each other.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 01:50 PM
I wish things were easier.
It is sad that a young lady will SAY she will love you forever and then get rid of you over a very minor issue.
I want someone who means what she says and is not quick to end a relationship. Rather what is needed is to learn about each other, love the person for her she/he is, and realize that at times two people who love each other just have to agree to disagree.
It would be nice to have a relationship that last for the rest of my life.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 01:42 PM
I just lost a 7 MONTH relationship.
It SEEMS to me that we males have a broken heart for a long time after a young lady choses to end what was a great relationship.
It is sad that many people end a relationship over minor disagreements and yet SAY they want to be with you for over.
It would just be nice to be liked and loved by someone means what we says.

no photo
Sat 07/16/16 07:23 PM
I want both a good relationship and a good income.
Both of these take time and the right mind-set.

Previous 1