Community > Posts By > Nathanielle

Nathanielle's photo
Sun 10/21/18 08:03 PM
Haven't been to New Hampshire in awhile. Last time I was there was to pick up a friend who was doing a house up there. We stopped at this truck stop that was under construction and I noticed a liquor outlet that didn't sell any other snacks except what was in a vending machine. Not even lemons.

I thought, yep. Never change, New Hampshire.

I also accidentally offended someone from New Hampshire who had never before heard that magic number that applies to Vermont and NH. :)

Nathanielle's photo
Sun 10/21/18 06:52 PM
Pork chops and kidney beans.

Nathanielle's photo
Sun 10/21/18 06:44 PM
I recently binged all twelve seasons of Red Dwarf. Smoke me a Kipper.

Nathanielle's photo
Sun 10/21/18 06:12 PM
I recently binge watched all twelve seasons of Red Dwarf.

Nathanielle's photo
Sun 10/21/18 06:02 PM
After the 2016 election. Up until that point I was losing my belief in Wicca and then all religion stopped making sense to me at that point.

Nathanielle's photo
Sun 10/21/18 05:59 PM
There's quite a few more to go yet. Gotta have some on hand to sell the leaf peepers. ;)

Nathanielle's photo
Sun 10/21/18 05:14 PM
Hello from the final resting place of Robert Frost.

Nathanielle's photo
Sun 10/21/18 05:12 PM
Fall is my favorite season. Something about crunching leaves always makes me feel comfortable.

Nathanielle's photo
Sun 10/21/18 03:45 PM
Hi everyone. I am gay 35 year-old man from Vermont and you have no idea how hard it is to find other gay men until you've tried. I also have the added complication of being in my hometown, where every other person is someone I am either related to or went to school with. Or they went to school with someone I'm related to. It's a no-win at times.

A few things about me;

I was in a relationship for about three years. It was emotionally toxic to say the least and I've been on my own for a year since then. I've decided to try to put my feelers out with the stipulation that I would not make the same mistakes I keep making to end up in relationships like that.

I'm very chubby but not dangerously obese. I work in retail, so I'm on my feet, and I walk everywhere so I get some bit of exercise. I am generally a very tolerant person and things I won't tolerate are people who do not respect others. I dated one guy who thought he was hilarious for picking on a girl in a Chinese restaurant who could barely speak English. Not cool with me.

I think that gives you a small taste of who I am. I'm eager to meet someone I can be myself around.