DreamweaverOne21's photo
Sun 04/10/11 06:17 PM
Life is all about experiences, if thats something that you see fit for urself, go for it, dont let anyone stop you. You never know it may be the greatest thing ever or on the other hand it may suck ***. The point is youll never know unless you try. The decision is yours but that also means the consequences are yours as well, choose well and good luck :)

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 03/04/11 11:15 PM
it ia possible to be both but unfortunately i do not have that characteristic. i will always do what needs to be done but in the big picture, i dream like theirs no tomorrow

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 03/04/11 08:53 AM
Are you practical or philisophical?

Im a dreamer

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 03/04/11 07:19 AM
children, books, writing, women, having a good life.....

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 03/04/11 07:17 AM
Tell him straight up, dont lead him around the bush, if you think its over then tell him its over. alot of girls do the i wanna have a break thing and that just pisses us guys off. Gives us hope that we cling too and then rips the heart out again. just be honest with him will be for the best

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 03/04/11 07:17 AM
Tell him straight up, dont lead him around the bush, if you think its over then tell him its over. alot of girls do the i wanna have a break thing and that just pisses us guys off. Gives us hope that we cling too and then rips the heart out again. just be honest with him will be for the best

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 03/04/11 07:14 AM
be safe brother, them bad parts aint no joke....

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 03/04/11 07:13 AM
Cross my heart and hope to die, cut my throat if I tell a lie.

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 03/04/11 07:13 AM
Cross my heart and hope to die, cut my throat if I tell a lie.

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Mon 02/28/11 09:39 PM
A wise man once told me good things cant be found, they just tend tohappen. SO i stopped looking and next thing i know I found someone :). worked for me but hey im just a kid lol

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 02/25/11 08:51 PM
A doctor is out with her friends golfing one day. This is her second time golfing and shes doing horrible on the first two holes. She gets to the third roll, lines up her shot and slices the hell out of it. Next thing ya know she hears a loud AAARGHH!!!

She turns to the side and sees this man hold his hands to his crotch and hit the ground. She runs over and forces him to move his hands starts massaging his crotch. After five minutes of doing this and apologizing profusely she asks him, "is that starting to feel better?"

He replies with a smile, "It feels amazing but my thumb still hurts like hell."

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 02/25/11 05:58 PM

No wonder men get confused. I wonder if a bit of communication might help in a case like this or will it destroy the mood?

When she pushed you away, you should have asked, "well do you want to stop or continue, I'm getting mixed messages here."

Or better yet, if I was a guy I would ask a woman to sign an agreement to have consensual sex so she can't come back later and scream rape.

Better safe than careless.

Also wear protection. Who knows where she has been.

geeeeze.

Very tru, communication would have helped tons but when your a bit sozzled and exploring the back of someone elses throat its kinda hard lol. But u are absolutely right

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 02/25/11 05:56 PM
Talk to her, communication is key (even though i sadly fail at it) but its the truth

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 02/25/11 05:55 PM
Fold definitely, plus its gotta be that extra thick charmin stuff, I always have a roll in my backpack, nuthin better then good tp

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 02/25/11 07:50 AM
newports
lighter
wallet
knife
paycheck
receipts
hair tie
and i have no idea why I have this but a friggin tuning fork

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 02/25/11 07:47 AM
I love:

Animals
Singing in the shower
Walking outside in any weather
Playing a good game of football in the rain
Getting into a situation where you know your screwed and getting out of it by the skin of your teeth
Camping
Being me

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 02/25/11 07:43 AM

Good thing you stopped and don't change your thinking if you had not most likely a normal girl would have kicked ya where it counts..... kuddos to you and the girl is nuts those kind of games should only be played with ones that know you and what you like................whoa

Im nothing if im not tru to myself, I cant do that just not in me. I like for both parties to have a good time. Plus forcing yourself on someone is the lowest of the low I believe.

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 02/25/11 07:42 AM

what what what Thats just wierd, How are you supposed toknow what she wants...Hmmm maybe you need to talke a lesson in mind readingwhat

I did end up taking mind reading lessons but then i walked into a mall and almost passed out. Had to get a brainwash done. Craziness, the things men do to understand women lol

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 02/25/11 07:41 AM

So I met a girl a couple days ago at some party, started talkin bout sumthin random cant even remember what it was for the life of me. Half an hour later we were passionately making out upstairs. That was great and alls well. So I started to advance a little bit. and my lips moved lower but she pulled me back up to her lips. So I started workin my arms more and she pushed them away. Made out for like and hour the whole time her just pushing me away from doing anything more then she just up and left. I didnt think much of it hey maybe im just a bad kisser, god knows. Well an hour later she comes upto me and says "why didnt we do it?" I said "ummm didnt ya notice me trying to but ya kept pushing me back." She said "yeah i know i like it when a man takes control." O.o I was dumbstruck. i understand being more in control of a situation but i asked her, "so you think i should just rape a girl ive just met on the off chance that she likes it? what the hell kind of sense does that make?" Im still confuddled. No damn communication, made me feel like a right plonker. Guess its just the way the world works......
Well myself i don't jump into bed on the first few dates i really got to know a person first lolll and this gal you with maybe shes just the type that has some kind of fantasy or maybe shes not all there too was she drinking heavy also sounds like she was confused or just using you for money? and head games? don't know ask her haha cheers but if i were you i get to know them for longer then few dates good luck :thumbsup:

Tru im all for getting to know someone better but in that situation i was like you know what screw it. we both knew it wasnt gonna be more then a one night stand, and i decided (against my better judgement) the hell with it. Live a little ya know lol. Nah aint talkin to her again, think my beer goggles were in full focus that night too lol

DreamweaverOne21's photo
Fri 02/25/11 07:38 AM

the girl is clearly a flake. you were a gentlemen. if i push a guy away it's because he's moving too fast for me.

I thought I was moving too fast at first but then shed.... i dunno it was a very disconcerting experience

Previous 1 3