Community > Posts By > Darknalovly43

Darknalovly43's photo
Sat 12/15/18 08:55 PM
Sure there are. You just have to sift thru and weedem out!

Darknalovly43's photo
Sat 12/15/18 08:54 PM

good luck wit dat

Right!rofl

Darknalovly43's photo
Sun 12/09/18 09:56 PM

As an older than you female, I’ve had a lot of experience in relationships.

I smell a rat. No guy would turn down his woman if she’s set the mood for some fun. The female calling is just a little more fuel on the fire. Your gut feelings are usually right. Tired or not, the man is in the doghouse.

Forget the doghouse! He's out of the house! No man has any business giving another female his number....unless it's family/ friend that I know personally and even then my guard is up!/supervisor-and if I want to see that phone...it better be presented without hesitation! I'm not generally a jealous woman (I used to be in my early 20s...and I'm 42 now so I've calmed down alot!) I've come to the realization a man is going to do whateverthefuck he wants to do regardless who is at home waiting on him. However, that don't mean I have to sit idle by and wait for him to start slipping either! If 2+2 is equaling to 10...we got a problem!

Darknalovly43's photo
Sun 12/09/18 09:42 PM

I found someone with intelligence, honesty and loyalty but no money! Should I dump him?

Boy toy perhaps? Lolol

Darknalovly43's photo
Sun 12/09/18 01:30 PM

well in his defense he could be blind and deaf and the lights were out but the stereo was too loudfrustrated

Nice tryrofl

Darknalovly43's photo
Sun 12/09/18 12:20 PM

Am I the only one with this opinion that geeks, nerds hardly think they are good enough for a date?

I don't know why. Alot of women think intelligence is sexy on a man. When I think of nerd I think "smart as ***". I love it! I love it because I'm able to learn from that person and we can exchange knowledge. I'm not saying everyone else is stupid. I just think nerds have a certain level of intelligence that I find sexy and charming (even if they are awkward and have quirks about themselves).

Just my opinion...

Darknalovly43's photo
Sun 12/09/18 12:10 PM
Lol...I only like a bad boy in bed. I can't deal if he bad in the streets too! I ain't got time for that!

Darknalovly43's photo
Sun 12/09/18 12:08 PM

I just look in the mirror. smokin

Lolololol...well alrighty then! I see youdrinker

Darknalovly43's photo
Sun 12/09/18 12:04 PM

Plain and simple....the husband isn’t laying the pipe :joy:🤦‍♀️Just saying

THANK YOU!!! rofl

Darknalovly43's photo
Sun 12/09/18 12:03 PM

Ask him if he would like to model it for you! (Unless he would look better in it than you)

Lololololol! I'm done!

Darknalovly43's photo
Sun 12/09/18 12:02 PM
Lololol...I have a perverted mind so I'll keep quiet on this one...

Darknalovly43's photo
Sun 12/09/18 12:00 PM
Been there...done that. Got old really quick! Besides too many things one can catch even with a mit. Ajax and bleach can only do so much!

Darknalovly43's photo
Sun 12/09/18 11:53 AM

It doesn't matter.
A woman is a woman is a woman the world over.

I dated Irish, Spaniard, French, African, Russian, Italian, Dutch and Korean.
Same ol' same ol'

Dam! You've been around the world haven't ya?!? laugh laugh laugh

Darknalovly43's photo
Sun 12/09/18 11:50 AM
That was a well thought out list of questions!

Darknalovly43's photo
Sun 12/09/18 11:49 AM
laugh

You’re cute! Want to move to Canada?
laugh laugh laugh

Darknalovly43's photo
Sun 12/09/18 11:42 AM
I choose honesty and loyalty because if I choose him, he better already have a good job (I have one dammit!) We both gotta be able to "eat at the metaphorical table" here!

Darknalovly43's photo
Sun 12/09/18 11:25 AM
There's an old saying,"never eat where you shyt". The consequences are what you need to look at if one proceeds to do this.

Darknalovly43's photo
Sat 12/08/18 07:15 PM
Hey dood, I'm not from Harrisburg, but I'm from the south where the kkk are live and doin stupid ****. Sometimes daughters do things to piss off the parents and sometimes the daughters are wiser than the parents. You should be a little concerned. Because there's been cases of father's killing both daughter and Black boyfriend/husband because of the parents demented belief system. It's up to you on what you want to do, but if you proceed and yall end up together....yall are gonna have to move!

Just my two cents....