no photo
Fri 11/09/18 07:29 PM
Honestly, I prefer cats, lol. Less maintenance, and they are quiet, haha!

But, with the last dog I had, I thought he was AWESOME! Probably because he was a medium sized dog, and not a toy like previous dogs my mom had while I was a kid. Toy dogs don't seem to like short children much, and they were toy poodles who are supposed to be friendly, but maybe it was the toy aspect in them.

The last dog I had was a Norwegian Elkhound, and I'd really like another one like him. He was mellow and quiet most of the time. I guess small dogs are too noisy and hyper for me. I think Australian Shepherds are BEAUTIFUL, and I'm thinking of getting one in the near future. I've done my research on them, so I'm aware they are very active dogs that require a lot of exercise because they are herders/ working dogs. Good thing I like mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, etc. He'll make a good buddy to pal around with.

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 07:03 PM
I believe in it more so now after I read Michael Newton's first two books about the spiritual world. They are good starter books to read for those wanting to learn more about that subject.

If interested, give them a read. First book title is, "Journey of Souls", and the second book that comes after it is, "Destiny of Souls."

I was always somewhat spiritual and have experienced unexplained things here and there, but when I read books like I just mentioned, things make so much more sense now.

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 06:46 PM

There is much we don't know about other dimensions or universes. Heck, there is much we don't understand about the human body or what lies deep in our own oceans.

Still, evidence is evidence and people need to be skeptical. However, when standard explanations don't work then at that point the more uncomfortable notions must be entertained, or one is just being stubborn.

Sadly yes that seems to be the case and in my opinion they all rest on one glaring fact... religion

Or even spirituality. Since the human condition (ego) plays too heavily with things like religion, I personally put more stock in spirituality, though many can argue that too lacks evidence that science would be more likely to provide. Ever since I read Michael Newton's first two books about the spiritual world that talks about other dimensions and other universes, my perception on human life on this planet has been totally changed. If interested, give them a read. First book title is, "Journey of Souls", and the second book that comes after it is, "Destiny of Souls."