Community > Posts By > RacineGal

RacineGal's photo
Fri 06/10/11 06:35 PM
I have a 67 Stang, though its not a hot rod, but I do luv those old muscle cars!!! You can burn all those rice burners todays kids have!! LOL

RacineGal's photo
Fri 06/10/11 06:21 PM
To many lazy and irresponsible people out there. If someone takes the time to send you a message, take the time to reply back. Especailly if it looks like they read your profile. I know I am tired of no replies back. People need to quit looking for Ken/Barbie, and get back to reality and go with a real person.

RacineGal's photo
Fri 06/10/11 06:09 PM
Any decent SINGLE non smoking guys 38-48 out there. I would prefer to date someone a bit younger than me, but not too young. I am active & young at heart!

RacineGal's photo
Fri 06/10/11 06:06 PM
A few good Italian places yet, but some have gone down hill! Any town can suck- Racine is trying to get better.

RacineGal's photo
Fri 06/10/11 06:04 PM
Its only as good as you make it. so liven it up!

RacineGal's photo
Fri 06/10/11 06:01 PM
Keep trying, cuz I am! It's hard to find that one right for you. I thought my last BF was it, but he decided other stuff/people were more important than us. So off to search for a new Mr Right. Just dont exclude someone for something trivial, even an older women.

RacineGal's photo
Fri 06/10/11 05:56 PM
Well the fact your almost 30 and "all" you do is play video games ISNT appealing to any self respecting woman of your age. A little gaming is ok but not wasting your life away doing it.

RacineGal's photo
Fri 06/10/11 05:33 PM

as i predicted, no response.

it sux to be ignored, but i'm reminded of Thin Lizzy's "The Boys Are Back In Town". "If that chick don't wanna know forget her."

. . .
I get "no Replies" all the time. We are grown ups here, we all should at least reply no thanks or sorry not interested.
I am sick of no replies!!!

RacineGal's photo
Fri 06/10/11 05:22 PM

My idea on this is that maybe it would work in a couple situation and that only. Though why can't the woman just be on birth control as that already exists and they even have kinds that don't require a pill.

For single people it won't work. They guys are not the ones to get pregnant so I don't think they would be taking a pill everyday "just in case" they get laid. They are not like woman. they can't get it whenever they want.

Oh I forgot to say- TYPICAL SEXIST MALE RESPONSE- GUESS WHO IS IRRESPONSIBLE HERE!!!! Bet you dont use condoms either.

RacineGal's photo
Fri 06/10/11 05:17 PM

My idea on this is that maybe it would work in a couple situation and that only. Though why can't the woman just be on birth control as that already exists and they even have kinds that don't require a pill.

For single people it won't work. They guys are not the ones to get pregnant so I don't think they would be taking a pill everyday "just in case" they get laid. They are not like woman. they can't get it whenever they want.

For one, peace of mind comes to mind. No worries about whether the woman is actually on birth control, or worrying about if the condom breaks, right?

I dont worry about condoms breaking. Also when not in a relationship its more difficult for a guy to find someone to sleep with than a girl. Birth control has no extra functions for guys but for girls it can relieve symptoms of "that special time" and even help clear skin. A condom is way more convenient for a guy than a pill.
Single guys need to take it too if its available. Why does the women always have to bear the responsibility!! And its not "easier" for women to get it whenever. Its a 2 way street dude!!

RacineGal's photo
Sun 03/06/11 11:28 AM
10 years younger is my max, down side to that is they usually have young kids or still want kids. I would prefer slightly younger, cuz the guys my age aren't active enough for me or to fat.