Community > Posts By > Shadow

Shadow's photo
Wed 08/19/20 07:56 PM

I'm just Shy irl.... I don't really put off any weird vibes.

Whenever i go out, and this is only from me, since nobody here truly knows me irl...

But when i go out, i keep to myself, i don't like to be the kind of guy who "harasses girls", or start Drama, just so they'll talk to me...

I live in a small town, so Unless you have friends, or anyone who "truly understands your situation" it's hard to do things and not come off as a creep.

And yes with Corona out there, it's making alot of people Distance.

And i totally agree with alot of people, when they say "girls, and guys" won't come to you, You gotta put yourself out there.

My problem with that is... coming from a small town, only thing here is bars.

I'm not a bar person, nor do i find it fun to go to clubs... I dunno how people even meet in those places.

I just gotta accept i'll be alone forever because i dunno what to do..

I'm not perfect, i have flaws, we all have flaws, but i'm alone irl, i have nobody, not even 1 friend to talk to me, and tell me "let's go do this, or let's go out to eat"

I don't have any of that... so trust me... when you're truly alone it's very hard to meet people..

Just don't judge someone to fast... before you get to know em... is all i'm really gonna say.

Okay, I'm calling bullcrap on this now.

I've been truly alone (by choice).
Your profile pic shows you sitting on a chair on a porch or patio and there is another chair right beside you. Chances are, you live with your mom, dad, sister, brother or someone so you are not truly alone.

You joined a dating site. You might be playing the martyrdom role to gain sympathy hits from mothering women. Playing with their heartstrings.

Your hat, worn backwards, indicates you are willing to show defiance. Your posture indicates reception and your expression is accentuated with solid eye contact. You don't look like someone who suffers from the low self-esteem of your words.

It all indicates you are not what you say.
But hey, some women will fall for it.
I guess mercy sex is better than no sex at all?

You can call me a liar, a troll, or whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

But my question to you... do you know me personally? Do you know me?

Answer is no.... How can you possibly label someone so badly, when you don't even know them irl...

Seriously, i do nothing bad, to anyone, but everyone acts like i don't matter or exist.... that's why i'm alone.

People think can do whatever they want... there should be laws, that say "people shouldn't ignore, or act like other's don't exist"

I know that sounds off, weird, or strange... But you dunno me irl, so how can you call me a liar, if you don't even know what i go through on a day to day basis....

Again think what ever you want about me... I'm just tired of nobody understanding the struggles most people go through...

I'm just tired of everyone on here, ganging on me, calling me negative things, I'm just gonna delete my account.

Nobody should ever be treated this badly..... when all they ask for is help...

So i regret making this forum post....

You hate on people, who you don't even know, and then you call the person who is being harassed or hated, a liar, and a troll....

Seriously, if you don't the person irl, grow up.. and stop harassing them....

I'm ashamed to be apart of his community.... I've done bad to any of you... yet you all label me badly

Shadow's photo
Tue 08/18/20 04:54 PM
I don't have any Friends Feel Young Again...

Again... i mind my own business when i go outside.

I don't bother people, i don't hurt people, i don't harass them, I mind my own business..

We live in a world now where sympathy, and empathy are Super Rare...

You call me The Negative one, but seriously... look around.. Nobody cares about other people...

If they did.. people would be more approachable...

You dunno me irl, so i don't really expect ya to understand what i'm doing wrong.

When i go out, i'm friendly, nice, i smile, i do positive things.

My problem is... i'm a stranger in my city. Nobody knows who i am... So why would they wanna talk to me ?

You gotta think about these things.... If you're a stranger, nobody really wants to associate, or be around you, Not cuz of the Negativity, or Uncertainty..

But it's how they're raised... I was raised not to approach people i dunno... and i do that.

Alot of other's may think i'm wrong in doing this... but seriously... if you dunno someone, chances of them wanting to know you, are not good..

I just need to leave the area i'm in... People here rely too much on drugs, and other things.. Rather then being Sympathetic, Honest, Friendly..

And alot of people i talk to online feel the same way... people are just not really interested in getting to know you these days...

And to answer everyone who keeps asking who i am... I'm a Loner... Always will be, because like i said, nobody is willing to give me a chance to show them i'm not a bad person irl... I dunno what i'm gonna do...

I don't expect much of anything from anyone, so i dunno... My standards are high maybe... I just want someone i can talk to... and i don't seem to find anyone willing to meet that criteria...

But i wish all of you happiness, even if it means i won't get it..

Shadow's photo
Tue 08/18/20 04:25 AM
With Corona Virus still out and about..... I highly doubt you'll be allowed to Travel.

Sorry if that sounds Negative or Wrong, But i think alot of countries are closing their borders, and travel options...

Till this Virus isn't a threat....

But if i'm wrong.... Good Luck on your Travels.

Shadow's photo
Mon 08/17/20 09:22 PM
I'm just Shy irl.... I don't really put off any weird vibes.

Whenever i go out, and this is only from me, since nobody here truly knows me irl...

But when i go out, i keep to myself, i don't like to be the kind of guy who "harasses girls", or start Drama, just so they'll talk to me...

I live in a small town, so Unless you have friends, or anyone who "truly understands your situation" it's hard to do things and not come off as a creep.

And yes with Corona out there, it's making alot of people Distance.

And i totally agree with alot of people, when they say "girls, and guys" won't come to you, You gotta put yourself out there.

My problem with that is... coming from a small town, only thing here is bars.

I'm not a bar person, nor do i find it fun to go to clubs... I dunno how people even meet in those places.

I just gotta accept i'll be alone forever because i dunno what to do..

I'm not perfect, i have flaws, we all have flaws, but i'm alone irl, i have nobody, not even 1 friend to talk to me, and tell me "let's go do this, or let's go out to eat"

I don't have any of that... so trust me... when you're truly alone it's very hard to meet people..

Just don't judge someone to fast... before you get to know em... is all i'm really gonna say.

Shadow's photo
Mon 08/17/20 05:13 AM
Just gotta take it day by day, and hope things will look better on the other end ya know?

And Thanks for replying to the forum post... =)

Shadow's photo
Mon 08/17/20 04:54 AM
Yea i know whatcha mean.

Corona is really keeping people away from one another.

I've been in this boat for 21 years, right after i graduated highschool.... i pretty much became a loner...

I dunno what the deal is... but i would never wish my life on anyone else...

It's very Lonely, and i struggle each day, wondering what my purpose is.. it's not easy, but i'm still here...

Shadow's photo
Mon 08/17/20 02:52 AM
I think with most women, They get like 500 messages a day, from all these men "hoping to win her heart"

It's rough being a female on dating sites... all the perverts, and weirdo's hit on them... making them lose interest real fast.

That's my guess as to why they don't reply, it's nothing you did... but alot of the "odd ones, or weirdos" ruin it for most.

Shadow's photo
Mon 08/17/20 02:04 AM
I've been Single my entire life.

I don't bother people, i don't harass people, i don't get personal, i don't ask for anything perverted or desperate.

So my question is.... do normal girls who don't go for Looks, and Money Even Exist anymore?

Like i said... most people have had relationships, and moved on, i can't even find 1.

I dunno what i need to change.... I don't drink, do drugs, smoke, I'm pretty clean, and i'm a good guy but... yea if nobody notices me... I dunno what to do... it's kinda frustrating to feel like every guy has someone but me... so i dunno what to think.

I mean i don't think anyone's ever been in a situation like i'm in... "alone, friendless", girlfriendless" most already have someone so i dunno....

Almost makes me feel useless, cuz everyone ignores me...

Shadow's photo
Wed 07/08/20 10:35 PM

Every body wants to love and be loved but sometimes life has other plans and you never get to love or be loved. Right ?

That's true, alot of people miss out on love, and giving other's love...

As a society we sure lack good sympathetic qualities, i really dunno how anyone meets anyone.... with all the hatred, and negativity happening...

It is a shame...

Shadow's photo
Wed 01/29/20 09:14 AM
What i noticed about users who do Likes, Blow Kisses, or Nudges you. I've noticed after you email them, or you wait a few minutes.

They Deactivate their account, so i wouldn't really share my personal email, Unless you've been chatting for awhile.

Cuz i'll get likes, kisses, and winks and when i go to view their profile it will tell me "user has deactivated their account" so i'd be careful who you share your email with.

Shadow's photo
Tue 01/21/20 09:34 PM
Asking guys who've you've never personally met irl, for money... always ends badly..

I'd never do that... I don't see what the point is, the girl will never truly come to you, or be with you, all they'll do is keep asking for your money.

Shadow's photo
Tue 01/14/20 12:21 PM
Young Men aren't really ready to settle down, it's like an adventure or vacation... they try to hit on as many women as they can...

Sad thing about that... they're not committed or ready to be with just 1 girl.. so i can agree with your statement about younger guys.

Alot of younger guys don't even have jobs either so... it's a gamble

Shadow's photo
Mon 01/06/20 10:27 AM
I'm not new, but i figured.. since i'm looking for Females to talk to... this would be the thread to go to.

I'm looking for real, honest, sincere women to talk to... and since all other guys are using the forums to meet women. i figure i'd try to.

All i'm doing is trying to make friends. and see what happens.

Shadow's photo
Tue 09/17/19 08:21 PM
I don't trust dating sites, i prefer meeting people irl.

Sure if you wanna get scammed, or talk to people who won't "truly meet up with ya" i guess you could try all the sites out there.

Also most dating sites now a days cost 20 - 60 dollars a month for membership.

Not the best way to meet people... You spend money, have 1 or 2 emails, and the person disappears.

I've learned the hard way, and i don't really think i'll ever find true love, I have issues, and a mental problem irl, and well girls now a days they want men who are Rude, Punks, or Rich or something.

I mean i hate to say it but i really don't think anyone really has enough common sense to even wanna care about another person...

I could be wrong but.. I've been single my entire life, and no matter how good, friendly, positive, or whatever it is i do, Girls just don't wanna know me. Their loss, but I dunno dating now a days is just a waste of money. But if you truly believe it's still a good thing, good luck to you all.

Shadow's photo
Wed 01/09/19 01:48 PM
I might have to update my java, or something else running on my pc...

Hopefully whatever's causing it can get fixed.

Shadow's photo
Wed 01/09/19 01:15 PM
Some of us are having issues, and other's are not...

Strange...

Shadow's photo
Wed 01/09/19 11:53 AM
I just logged in after taking 3 or 4 weeks off, since all i was getting was bot, after bot.

Anyways i logged in, and the site doesn't look right.. it's all text, and it's all on the left.. the page doesn't load properly?

Anyone else having site issues like this ?

Shadow's photo
Mon 11/26/18 02:27 AM
I dunno either... Just seems rather fishy, and weird... but least someone else has experience with these so called "friend requesters"

Shadow's photo
Mon 11/26/18 01:18 AM
I've noticed.... People who don't even send me a proper email...

are randomly adding me to their friends list.

Now my issue is... They dont' even show up on my friends list...

So i'm just wondering.. are you all getting people who "add you to their friends list" and you never hear from them.

Sounds to me like they are bots.. but.. i didn't realize bots could add you as friends.

Shadow's photo
Tue 11/20/18 10:52 PM
Lol thanks for the laugh, and also for the welcome.

So far i've found nothing but bots... so it's kind of frustrating but.. Thank you for the welcome :)

Previous 1