Community > Posts By > Ste2ph

Ste2ph's photo
Fri 10/03/08 02:59 PM
Exactly, but im noticing its about all women. Most of us r all single, and i bet you most of the times us men been in relationships the women are always crazy, based on my experience.

Ste2ph's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:50 PM
Why when women find a good man they always gotta make problems for themselves even if u do things perfect?

Example: I tell her shes beautiful everyday. And she still thinks i think shes ugly. She even had the nerve to say i said it.

Wtf Ladies, you want good men or what? Cuase then when we're mean then you say were fcked up anyway. Damned if you do damned if you don't.

Ste2ph's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:01 AM
Night.

Ste2ph's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:50 AM
Take a drive down to Silicon Valley, CA .. Theyll follow your car like lost puppies. :P

Ste2ph's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:48 AM
lol if you cant see any icons or files on the desktop right click it, go to arrange icons, then select "show desktop icons".

Ste2ph's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:45 AM
lol, just message me.. we'll use msn messenger and i can fix it for you remotely. Meaning i can fix your computer from my computer, lol.

Ste2ph's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:43 AM
Dont use your laptop all the time itll burn out fast.. a laptop is for on the go, if u use it as frequetly as a desktop itll die on u,, read the manual it warns you always.

Ste2ph's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:37 AM
Nope regualr MMO is more fun.. Ijji Gunz ftw ;)\
my char name is +Ste2ph+ come get owned :P.

Ste2ph's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:35 AM
Try to use like a paper clip or something to get inbetween the keys and see if its jammed. You can like pry out the key clean it and put it back on for most laptops. If you're not sure bring it to the computer store, theyll probably fix it for free, lol. cuase it sounds like its an easy thing to fix.

Ste2ph's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:32 AM

what exactly would you consider a geek?

When i wake up at 3am and have the urge to play Zork 3 on my Amstrad CPC Emulator.. rotff

Heres the wiki for the newbies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amstrad_CPC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zork_3

Ste2ph's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:28 AM

what exactly would you consider a geek?

a gueek is a person into studies or lots of science

LOL thats a geek? I thought that was just normal `.-
A person who is not into their studies is called............ Dumb