Community > Posts By > Viva_el_amor

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:04 PM
Thanks Choclablova

I made changes within, my email settings and yes, I thing I understand what your telling me. I guess from here on, its just a matter on trying and see. Thanks for taking the time and showing me.

Sign: Viva

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:55 PM
To Mingle2 Administrator and all others.....

To all, it has brought to my attention, that this tread I place in this forum, is one that I should have placed in the 'Game” forum and not on this one. I'm sorry. Being new and ansi to fit in, I did something, I was not aware of the general rules within, and what is expected out of each member. Therefore, I ask that those that are able to remove this thread and place it where it needs to be place, and therefore, all others members can continue to participate, thanks.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:57 PM

i thought this thread was for/about me

sorry, carry on....

Sorry, your on the list too. Thanks

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:55 PM

Thankfully I haven't had too many of those moments, But...
Have you ever walked out of the house with that feeling you forgot to do something?
I got up one morning a little groggy from a very long week, showered, dressed and ready to go. After several self checks, tie, belt, socks, jacket, keys, wallet all good I head out. It was a crisp morning about 8 degrees out and got as far as the parking lot when it finally sunk in. As soon as the cold wind cut through my pants...underwear! Ouch. Of course no one knew but myself and I had a few choice words with myself about that one.blushing

'dude', this is funny and I think that at one time or another, we all did something like that in one way or another. But pulling on someones dress while tring to help them, top mine, at least..... thanks for sharing that and maybe next time, put a list together..... I do...... your on the list. come this friday, we will know this weeks Winner....lol.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:47 PM

This past Wednesday night i was a the gas station. I notice a lady having a tough time opeing her gas cap. I asked her if she needed some help, she informed me she did. As i was walking over to her, i slipped, on to my back side knocking her down. gasping for something, i grapped her dress, pulling it down around her ankles. I did help her with her gas cap, with out too much words between us. Then we began to laugh our heads off.

Tazz, this is crazy. I laughed throw it all. By far the best. I could just imagine all of that happening. Your on the list, I think, but let others have there say. Thanks for being a good samaritan and a sport...lol.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:18 PM

Did I fail to mention, I was riging my Harley Davidson?

Yeah, that happen to me but I was in a car and could not move because I was sitting in a line of traffic. I was looking at my rear veiw mirror and saw a motorcycle coming up be hide me. I noticed he was not looking straight ahead but a the young lady walking down the road in the bikini. The only thing I could do was brace myself for the hit and pray he wouldn't get hurt.
He wrapped that motorcycle around my bumper. He went over the car and landed beside my door and his passenger left a nice butt print in my trunk.
I opened the door and ask if he was alright, he did answer me that he was ok. The bike was 48 hours old.

They had to take a crowbar to get it off my car.

The kick was the bumper was was one months old. This time I was stopped at a license check with the policeman standing beside my car, when I look up and a dumptruck is heading for me and not stopping. The policeman noticed my eyes getting real big and looks up and yells stop....too late.
Bam!!!! Well, the good thing I didn't have to call the police.

After the two bumpers and the rear being fixed twice. Another three months, same car, going thru a greenlight a kid runs the light and t-bones me.
I am knocked out with a concussion and when I come to, I look up and see all my friends standing around and turn my head a see Dale Memorial sign (cementry). I start howling I am not dead. They had to sedate me.

That car was fixed again....but this girl would not drive it. I wouldn't even pick it up from the body shop. My dad and his friend went and got it. Put it in the front yard with a for sale sign on it!!!!!

Horsegirl.

Interesting events in all of this, and I'm glad your alright. I will not be the judge on who is the “Biggest Jerk (Dummy), but like the rules states, other will do that for us. Regarding your mishaps, it came to me, that all of them were not of your doing but of others. They may take the prize, much like the motorcyclist who hit you, but none was of your fault . But we will leave it the hands of others to judge. Again, I'm glad your alright in all of this.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:42 PM
Thanks Choclablova

I also notice how one quote is over another and another, how is this done?

And how, much like you just did, take a sentance or two and make that your quote to send along with onces remarks?

Thanks from: Viva

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:34 PM
Did I fail to mention, I was riging my Harley Davidson?

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:31 PM
We are now going to reveal who is the “biggest Jerk (or embarrassing moment) of the Week” This is only for pure entertainment and keep it clean.

Here are the rules:

Post here, in a decent format, what was that 'event', 'happing' or 'circumstances', that would merit you as the “Biggest Jerk of them All”. This is purely just for laugh and God knows we need one, in these trying time. The winner will be judged by us all ,by weeks end. If others contribute to there embarrassing moment, after weeks end, then but the following weeks end, we will all, determine a new winner or keep the current one standing'

I guess I should start this with my most embarrassing moment that would merit me a the “biggest Jerk of them All”

A year ago, while riding with-in the city of Miami,Florida, and while making a right turn, I noticed a young, senorita, with almost nothing and a barely see-throw shorts. And just as I was saying to my self, "there is a God after all", and not looking where I was going, I faell into the biggest pot hole, ever imaginable. As you would know it, I'm down for the count and laughed at. I have the scars to prove it. I'm not proud of it, but if that does not take the trophy, I don't know what does. And the trophy goes to.......

viva_el_amor

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:51 PM
Hey Motowntown,

With your permission and along with others, I like to summit the following I wrote to myself some time ago, when I asked myself that same question. It was a solem night when coming home from a party and everyone there had there partner, and I was 'solo'. Feeling sorry for myself, just had to pull for my friend Jack (Daniel) for advisement. All my sorrows, (for that night) were all but over. Hope you and others like it and useful.

There was a time when we all thought the world was ours and we could do not wrong. But time has a way in doing with us what it wants. In the manner of love, no one owns, posses or controls it. Not even money. I once hear a man say, “money does not buy love, but I can ride in a Cadillac and look for it”. He is is still looking and the Cadillac is over ten years old now. No one posses the power in love or 'who' will be there right mate and much less, where they may be found. Maybe there was a logic in the old days where ones parents chose there life long mate. For the most part, they stayed together. Notice I said stay together, not happy together. That will not work in our days. We want what we want, and throw a way what we don't want. Marriages today, are treated much like todays 'throw away society'. When we tire, we throw it away. But in the manner in looking, ...it was just as hard to find our first as it is our second or there after. We could be standing in line at McDonald and our perfect mate is there by our side. But we all know that, right? Coming from a Latin culture, we have a saying that says, “Better being alone, than in bad company”. But we seek and not fine. There is also an old saying that says, “If you want to fine a good man or woman, go to church and you will find one.” The bad thing about that is that they may not conform to our likes or dislikes...lol. But I think, the worst anyone could do, in looking for that perfect mate, is 'Stop Looking'. I remember once reading about a smart and wise man who once said, “Seek, and you shall find”. As for me, I'm still standing in line at McDonald and just maybe, yes, maybe show 'up at the church on time'. So for what it worth, from a man who is still looking, let me hang in there and once in a while I will stick out your hand and reach for a possible candidates. If anyone scared in finding the wrong man/woman,... so are they. Looks goes so far, but the inner beauty, last for ever. We will keep on looking.... and we shall surely find.

Sign:
viva_el_amor

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:05 PM
Thank you Flame, it good to be welcomed and wanted...lol. Hope to hear from you soon on this forum....

sign: viva

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:03 PM
Why thank you Carol!

Based on our remark, What a good woman is looking for is not a good man 50 out of 100. She, like all of us want the best and knows what damage goods are. Let me give you and example. Would you or any one of us go to the grocery and buy damage vegetables? Of course not. We weed out the bad, the good and the ugly. We are truly convinced that what is spoiled is of no use to us. No one out of pity, buy goods, and won't have second thought on this matter. As a matter of fact, we even tend to tell others on how these products are displayed, so as to be purchased. I think, and I'm a 'halve wit', we do the same when we look for a possible mate. In our case, we can't touch and squeeze, (much to my dislike), but we can view and read, behind words. We can all do that. If we can stop and smell the roses, then we can stop and read what is written. A funny things about reading people. Its been said, we humans can't read minds. Maybe thats true. God, knows, I don't want anyone reading mine...lol. But in the Good Book, its states that what comes out of the mouth, its what the heart feels. So if that is true, anyone wanting to know whats in anyones heart, just listen or read what is said or read or not written. We all do this on a daily basis and don't realize it. Take a man who for the most part talks about baseball. Baseball in the morning, noon and night. Whats is close and dear to his heart? Baseball of course. We do this on a daily basis and sometimes we don't realize it, but other do. For that reason I bring this up, (and only God knows why I did, because I forgot why), is that when looking and searching, we tend to let our eyes look for us and not really read whats in someone else's heart. After all, after the looks are gone, all that is left is two hearts betting in writhem.

Sorry as I get carried away, when I right, but as I stated above, you guys already know whats in my heart, as I aso stand in line at Mc Donalds.

Sign: viva_el_amor

PS. how can I copy a previous Quote so as to send it alone with my remarks....anyone?

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:30 AM
Hey Tazzops

Thanks. Sorry for your loss, but it seems to me you have a good disposition, in spite you hurt.

When the time is right and the stars above align just right, it will come to be and no sooner. Being around those that appreciate you for who you are is worth, oh so much.

Coming back to the garden and flower pickin. Notice how not all flowers get picked right away. When the time is right, you will do your own picking and yours to keep. Mean while keep on searching and “you shall seek”

Sign: viva_el_amor

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:57 AM
Why I'm I still single?

Some by choice and others due to circumstances. No one ever choses to be miserable and alone. We all want happiness, and deserve a little of the pie', I think. But the reason we, for the most part, are here, is because we are all 'looking' and trying to 'find' that 'possible one' that will complete us. Gee, we could be staning in line at McDonals and our perfect flower is standing right beside us.

Since we are all different, like a beautiful garden with all sorts of color and smells, we tend to look for that flower that suits us best and will look good on our mantel (heart). Weather I have not found that garden or past on by that flower, I don't know. Maybe! But I still keep on looking knowing there are lots of gardens with lots of beautiful flowers out there. I guess, I'm picky, I'm looking for that girl, I can be truly in love with. Yes, that one that I can gugu-gaga over for. The one I want to be with, all my life and deeply be in love with.

As men, we all are warriors and providers and for the most part we tend to lean on those that want of our God given talents like Providers, Caretakers, Lovers and Mentors. So we keep seeking (hunting as you will), and as true men, we don't give up, unless we chose to. Me? I'm on my 10th. Pair of shoes, still seeking gardens and smelling lots of flowers....lol. Oh yes, still staning on line at Mc Donals and looking over my shoulder...lol.

'May we all get, what's coming to us'. And may my flower, “Sleep with Angels” tonight.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:55 AM
I say, that there is nothing like a good licking to cure all that is ticking, but then, thats just me!

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:17 PM
That the supposing Sex does not have a 5 o'clock shadow...

That she is all woman, and not a child....

That she conducts herself in a manner that attracts others to her....

If she does not dance, I'll teach her
If she does not know how to make love, I'll teach her.

But she must be all woman, and one that makes her man proud.

I'm not to picky, right?

Sign: ...viva_el_amor

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:00 PM
Hi Silence
I read about your situation and felt it as I too at one time felt that way. As a matter of fact and for the most part, we all have gone throw, what our going throw. You indicate, you just had a split and I know how that feels. To me, it was the end of the world, and at one time I thought that not being anywhere on earth, would do me and everyone else good. Boy was I wrong! Of course, just like all the rest of your friends above, I got good advice. At first I could not see beyond my nose to solve or to adhere to anyone elses advice. But one of my friend hit it right on the nail. He told me that time has a way of healing. He told me that if the event is in the present, the hurt is evident, but giving time to heal, as time goes by, the hurt goes away. Boy was he right. I thought, I could not live without that girl and felt worthless. I was so wrong and take this as an experience you will have to go throw.

Another thing I learned in that time frame was the taking my life, was of no use. First, if I did, and if faith has a way of turning things around, I just might have lost out on another chance and my whole life would turn around. But if I did something stupid as taking matters in to my own hands, I would never know. Beside there is a much stronger reason why not to think like that or even consider it. I read that you love your family. Right of the bat, that tell me and everyone here, your a lovable and loving child at heart. I once read that people that are pondering in taking matters into there own hands, are very selfish people. Why? Because only selfish people only think of themselves and no one else. They don't stop to consider how this would affect there love ones. There into themselves and no one else. But you don't fit in this category as you already told all of us that you love your family. What a relief. Beside, I don't know if our religious or not, but in the Good Book it states that “cowards will not inherit, God's kingdom”. Now we don't want to fit in that category, right? 'Silence',...this will pass, but like a cold that lingers on for days and weeks, this happening of yours will come to pass. You already have received many good advice above and I only recommend you take it.

On another note, I think, that for the time being, you should not hear or be in the company, with anyone that is going throw what your going throw. Why? And the following is only and example and not taken seriously should anyone else is going throw this. Would an recovering alcoholic be around and taking advice from another alcoholic with a bottle of whiskey in his hand? I think not. But being around good people that love you and only want the best for you is good medicine. So girl, go to your mirror and say, to yourself. “God, why did you make me so beautiful? We all have an inner beauty and you do too. Hope this and along with what others have already told you will help you in understanding that this world could not revolve another second without you. Your beautiful and special and we all want you around to make us laugh and make fools out of us. You take care and in the mean time, “May You Sleep with Angels”

viva_el_amor
viva_el_amor@hotmail.com