Community > Posts By > Seekerofanother

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:53 AM
Just happened to stumble into this, so good morning. Enjoy the MLK long weekend everyone.

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 04:54 PM
You have a clue...you have an idea...believe how you feel and if all instinct tells you that he is cheating then they probably are. The question is, Do you want to be with someone who cheats on you? How do you really feel about yourself and do you think your worth is not valid? Any person who is in the receiving end of a cheating relationship has to ask themself, do you love that person more than yourself? And if not, then it is time to move on. It will be hard and that is just part of life.

Only you know how much you are willing to take for someone else.

Good luck

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 04:46 PM
No girls here, just women. LOL

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 03:26 PM
Thanks Gypsy..the "you should be married by now" has already occurred...As I tell the folks...gotta date first...*grin*
Another good answer is, at least I'm not going to any high school reunion stating I've been married 4,5,6, 7 times *silly grin*. That statement is not to bust on anyone...just that I've got friends that do change wives just as fast as their underwear. I just don't ever want to be one of them.

Thanks again Gypsy

no photo
Sat 11/03/07 04:10 PM
Thank you Pacific Star...excellent addition to the conversation.
At the education level I am already at...I'm close to a doctorate of a multitude of courses. In otherwords, so many classes I have attended and yet I don't have the doctorate. Which is alright.
I've found a fitness group that is just about getting the heartrate up. It's a wonderful group and found some good people from that. I went to a speaker event and found many very nice looking men attending and enjoyed the conversation. That in itself was a pick me up.

Everyone, I thank you for the suggestions/advice and the contact. JumpforJoy stated that this thread is on the end of it's time. If you all agree, that is fine and maybe someone would like to begin another.

I enjoyed this due to the fact it never got rude comments from anyone and people did in fact participate in a sharing and valuable information.

So what do we say? Over or NOT Over? We could always start another discussion...how about on-line dating groups and has anyone found one that was successful? or would you ever recommend one?

Shall we start another discussion? This is a vote...so, please vote on it....Thank you

no photo
Fri 11/02/07 03:01 PM
Maxxx, Guess I will have to write a book about the over 40 and looking gig... We all agree, it's difficult as it truely is...we've been burnt, we get up and sometimes we try again...and again we've been burnt...most people have...so what is the next step? Talk on line and again...not go out and actually meet a human being for a possible relationship.

Hey Soldier of the blue box..*grin* ...get out there....if that picture is really you..go out and meet up with the guys who already have women...guess what? they too have girl friends who are looking....

See, it's easy to sit here at home and view the big picture....so...here I am...home....on a Friday....I gotta go out.

I've not been to a country bar in this town...and, well, not like this is the country where you would find the good-ole boys....since it's Norfolk...it will be military and who ever live there...but I just might check that out tonight. Something different.

no photo
Sun 10/28/07 07:20 AM
Welcome aboard!

no photo
Sun 10/28/07 07:05 AM
You can't rush things...when it is time....it will happen.

When I don't really look...it happens
When I really look.....I get nothing
So, why am I here???.........just looking to connect with adults and expand my mind. If I meet someone who stikes up a conversation...cool...all the better.

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:36 PM
Just realize, everyone has drama...it is called life.
If someone says they don't have drama...it's a lie.
It's called LIFE
With age, comes more LIFE experiences and issues.

It's the person as a whole, do they wear it and not deal with it and cry about it? or do they try to figure things out and move forward...

Keep trying for the ones that move forward...remember, you can not ever go back...20/20 is hindsite....move forward.

Take the guidance from a counselor...look for the ones that move forward and share the problem solving they have done from their past.

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:31 PM
If your already talking...ask her if there is a chance to move forward...truth may hurt, but at least you will have an answer. Why dance around it and keep wondering...it just makes things worse.

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 04:32 PM
Ouch...well, yeah...guess that isn't so small...everyone was pretty spread out....lots of farm land. What could I say. Now imagine, in a huge place....I'm lost in the land of the dating scene.....what do you do?

I'm one who could not answer that question.

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 04:23 PM
I did well in a small town of well....'bout 15,000....and now down here....it's bigger and I'm not doing so well either....guess 'cause I don't take too much crap and if someone doesn't want to be with me...why argue...just walk away.

Can't make someone love ya.

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 04:11 PM
Besides being blue.....are you breathing????? LOL

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 04:10 PM
Wow, Soldier...your so, so...(panting) HOT in your blue box.

LOL

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:43 AM
I've heard most lines and I do have a wall up. I am cautious and yet have to at least take the risk. So, step one put oneself out into the community....
Okay, done that

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:20 AM
Walked out of a date....he was ....well, let's just say it was either that or an arguement.

Also have walked out of a relationship..for reasons that were not healthy to stay in....he started dating someone else and he came home telling me that while we were still together.

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:05 AM
Hey Brandon...if you post you need to check up on it...you might get a few friends out of it.

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:02 AM
I can only take so much of Wally World, but hey...toy section...kids keep busy and I guess I could check out the dads that are trying to please the kids with the toys...hummmm...could be something to do.*grin*

Pole dancing...not my shtick.....I'll go to a bar/restaurant to have dinner & drink, but it must have a pool table. That is my entertainment. Yes, I can play pretty good pool but it seems to just pick up the drunk, smokey, unshaven, slobbering old men. I don't care for that at all...it's nice when a nice looking dude come to save me...that always makes an impression....DO YOU MEN GET IT....WHEN A WOMAN GETS HIT ON BY A NASTY SLOB AT A BAR....STEP IN.....That makes a great door opener for the conversation...hint the "white knight syndrome".

Anymore suggestions for me or anyone else?

Oh, one more for the guys....go to the zoo with the kids on the weekend...while the kids are busy checking out the animals...check out the single moms walking around...strike up conversation and maybe end up walking around together and the kids all get to know each other....you can always take to to the snack area together....how's that sound??

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 08:35 PM
Dude, There is nothing wrong with your profile. I will say, you have just made your profile the number one viewed. LOL
We call that "marketing" - you just did it and now everyone is going to check it out. Congrats! Great Job!

So your from the Burgh....lol.....try Meadville....that caught my eye....no worries...I am too old for you...good soldier photos...not too keen on the goat face...it doesn't suit you that well...at least not in that photo.

You have a future in the marketing game.

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 08:23 PM
LOL, That's funny and yet...hummmm....maybe not. LOL

Previous 1