Community > Posts By > skywisper

skywisper's photo
Mon 12/26/11 12:03 PM

You know if you people dont like what i have to say you can always by pass it and go some where else.

Martin, you are a very sweet guy, but you have to learn not to be so sensitive. Especially when you post something and people disagree with you. Most of the time we are just joking around anyway. Remember the time you thought I was attacking you in that thread and I was totally joking around?

And, when folks do give you advice or criticism, either accept it or don't. Nobody will get their feelings hurt if you ignore them. flowerforyou
Yes well i am thinking about not posting up any thing at all any more,all i did is put some thing up saying have any of you ever had ths happen to you.I didnt say what do you think about what happen to me and this is how i feel about it so give me your thought on how i feel.Why cant people just focuse on the subject and not focuse on me?.

You keep posting threads about things that have happened to you (or it seems that way). You have to realize that people will try to give you advice, whether you ask for it or not. If you don't want that to happen, stick with different topics.

Yes mam

skywisper's photo
Mon 12/26/11 11:31 AM

You know if you people dont like what i have to say you can always by pass it and go some where else.

Martin, you are a very sweet guy, but you have to learn not to be so sensitive. Especially when you post something and people disagree with you. Most of the time we are just joking around anyway. Remember the time you thought I was attacking you in that thread and I was totally joking around?

And, when folks do give you advice or criticism, either accept it or don't. Nobody will get their feelings hurt if you ignore them. flowerforyou
Yes well i am thinking about not posting up any thing at all any more,all i did is put some thing up saying have any of you ever had ths happen to you.I didnt say what do you think about what happen to me and this is how i feel about it so give me your thought on how i feel.Why cant people just focuse on the subject and not focuse on me?.

skywisper's photo
Mon 12/26/11 10:11 AM

skywisper's photo
Mon 12/26/11 09:04 AM
I remember when i was growing up if a man told a women she was Beautiful it would put a smile on her face the rest of the day.

skywisper's photo
Mon 12/26/11 08:32 AM
Have you ever had some one ask you 10 questions & it takes you a whole page to anwer them only to hear them say, wow thats cool? lol.Then they ask you 10 more questions that takes you another page to answer and they say that must be fun lol.Then you ask them 10 questions and you get oh im just a stay at home mom,so far you have sent five pages and she or he has sent 10 words back how the hell do they do that lol

.Have you ever gotten a email saying bill or sherry or who ever would like to meet you so you email them with a half a page saying hi my names martin and bla bla bla and they never answer lol or they do and say who are you? lol.

Have you ever sent some one a email saying i loved your profiile i think your the most Beautiful women i have ever seen bla bla bla and you never get an answer not a thank you, sorry i dont like you, go to hell nothing lol.These things happen to me all the time on P.O.F. A few times they did email me back to say i was ugly lol.mad

I just wondered if any one ever had these things happen to them plus i'm bord lol have a great day every body Martin

skywisper's photo
Mon 12/26/11 07:12 AM
20 naps later and still single hmmm.yawn yawn

skywisper's photo
Mon 12/26/11 04:57 AM
drinker flowerforyou

skywisper's photo
Mon 12/26/11 03:31 AM

Isnt this the year we are all sopost to die?.

rofl Don't buy into that. It's just a conspiracy theory. No it's the year we're all meant to have more sex :)
Hmmm ill take sex over death any day lol.drool

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 08:42 PM
Oh wow i had some Magic mushrooms once, i dont remember no Christmas celebrations though but i do see where it would help Santa and all his rain deer lol.He could drop off all the toys for the boys and girls and never leave the ground man lol.

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 08:35 PM
Isnt this the year we are all sopost to die?.

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 08:31 PM

you don't need the full body if the head's done right.
(;
Hmmm perhaps i will have to try and have this done to myself.

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 07:59 PM
I would think a whole body massage would be better then just the head.frustrated

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 07:42 PM

And Sky I wish U the BEST of Christmas's and a great New Year!!!!drinker drinker
Thank you Mike it turned out better then i thought it was going to so im happy.

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 03:38 PM

In general, women live 10 or even 20 years longer than men.

Older women know what they want you don't have to guess.

They are more experienced, and better cooks.

Got any more reasons?

Post them here.

I didnt think you liked doing things like cooking and the bigist reason women live 20 years longer is because they poison there hubys leaving them enough money after words to last about 20 years lol.

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 03:29 PM
To the ends of the earth if it was the right person.flowerforyou

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 03:24 PM

Spreadin the love to everyone on Mingle2, and wishing them all a very merry christmas. :heart:
Well Merry Christmas to you to.drinker

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 03:21 PM
drinker

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 03:19 PM
Merry Christmas.drinker

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 03:18 PM
I just want to be loved.

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 03:14 PM