Community > Posts By > skywisper

skywisper's photo
Tue 12/27/11 06:08 PM

Now we beat you down mentally and make you question your dog's sexuality while we beat you with a "Hello Kitty" towel.

Hey! I never got that! :angry: grumble
Well i'm sure its true lol.

skywisper's photo
Tue 12/27/11 06:01 PM
It seems like a safe enough place,is there many single women that come in here? i'm kind of looking for one to walk by my side.

skywisper's photo
Tue 12/27/11 04:42 PM

The dating sites are just a way of meeting people. Then you find out what they are like and if you like them in person.
Well then what?.

skywisper's photo
Tue 12/27/11 04:40 PM

How far would you travel if you had feelings for someone?

I even didn't went out 5 miles.sad2

Only 5 miles then why not just put an add in the paper or the gas station lol.

skywisper's photo
Tue 12/27/11 04:27 PM

shocked surprised Physically or mentally ???
Physically

skywisper's photo
Tue 12/27/11 04:25 PM
Horror movie are my favorite.

skywisper's photo
Tue 12/27/11 03:57 PM
laugh drinker

skywisper's photo
Tue 12/27/11 03:55 PM
I have never even been out of the state of Texas.Martin

skywisper's photo
Tue 12/27/11 03:37 PM

@ Klc, Yeah i get what you're saying. lol. I didn't mean any of the men in our forums aren't good men, i was meaning newbies. No worries :)

@Skywisper, laugh Are you sure she's only after money? Really?
Well i was just going by what her plofile said, i'm looking for a guy with lots of money so i can endlessly shop.

skywisper's photo
Tue 12/27/11 03:30 PM

Anyone who sends out emails on here first has experienced not getting some replies. It happens to us all. You just have to be able to move on and contact other people.

The forums are a bit different. There are all different kinds of people here to interact with. That's the best part. You just have to learn not to take things personally, as most of the time it isn't personal.
Yes well i wasnt ever talking about this site to begain with,i was talking about Plenty O Fish,i have had any problems on this site other then tring to post some thing up.

skywisper's photo
Tue 12/27/11 01:10 PM

I actually wonder if any "good guys" go on dating sites. I'm not necessarily looking for one. I just wondered. A "good-but-occasionally-bad" will do for me. I can't see how i'll ever bump into a nice guy.
Of course there is good guys left out there were just rare and hard to find thats all.I know i wouldnt want a girl who puts money before love like this one does i dont care how pretty she is.

skywisper's photo
Tue 12/27/11 12:52 PM
count me in i pray.

skywisper's photo
Tue 12/27/11 12:39 PM

Martin, you are a very sweet guy with a sensitive soul. The people here are pretty awesome. But everybody may have an off day, we are all human after all, and be mad, sad or just bummed out. Please try not to take it too personally. There are some here that will question you and point things out, trying to help. You must be able to accept this and use it or not. I got my feelings hurt a couple of times at first, but I think I understand much better now.

As to the e-mails you send, some will respond some won't. No way to tell, but don't get discouraged. I listen to people here and on another site and online dating is rather brutal.

Just be who you are, not everyone will like you and that's OK. So many people do, and there are more to come. flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart:

I will try to understand.

skywisper's photo
Tue 12/27/11 11:55 AM

hey bro, i posted on one of your threads about being alone on christmas and you totally ignored the post

lots of stuff to do in san antonio, and since you have a friend living there (bulldog) you could meet up and maybe go to houston to see carol and roadlesstraveled at one of their slumber parties

Im sorry.

skywisper's photo
Mon 12/26/11 03:50 PM
ME.

skywisper's photo
Mon 12/26/11 02:17 PM
And most of us dont want to spend all are money just for you to go shopping do you have any thing to offer?.

skywisper's photo
Mon 12/26/11 12:40 PM

When I first joined here,,it was called Just say Hi..and NOT very many members on it at all...but,,I searched through all the ladies on here then,,and found one who was Beautiful to me,,she even had a dolls name,,,,lol,,anyway,,I sent her an email telling her SHE was in my mind the BEST looking lady on here,,,
SHE,,NEVER responded back...
Four months later here,,I had become a very likible member and in the forums all the time with a bunch of others who everyone thought was funny and popular on the forums...
NOW,,she THEN wrote me after talking with me in some posts,,and I asked her about that old email,,and IF she remembered getting THAT from me then,,,,NO,,SHE said she couldn't recall...?
But,,YES,,,Its FUNNY how others respond to emails and also,,YES,,I have written them BOOKS just to get back,,one small sentence..
SO NOW,,I TRY and give them always short sentences,,until I see they give me more of them in type,,,,:wink: drinker
Thanks guy i will.

skywisper's photo
Mon 12/26/11 12:38 PM

Every woman I have ever written to tell her how beautiful she was wrote me back.
you never say I'm beautiful :angry:
Yes your Beautiful.

skywisper's photo
Mon 12/26/11 12:38 PM

Martin, there are solicitors - agents for foreign matchmaking services - who patrol dating sites looking for people to match clients with. They often ask a lot of questions. That's because they are filling out a profile of you on their own dating/matchmaking site.

Others are scammers just looking to gain personal info in a roundabout way, hoping you don't pick up on it.

And then there are the people who just aren't very comfortable talking about themselves. It can make holding a conversation a lot like pulling teeth. Most people don't like others who only talk about themselves. Yet what choice does one have when the other person rarely says much about themselves despite coaxing? This is why, despite a soft spot for them, I know that shy women just aren't a good match for me. I have a difficult enough time with social interaction without having to take the entire burden of conversation upon myself.

It could be that you are doing something wrong too. You might need to learn a few new tricks. However, without reading a 'typical' e-mail you might send a woman, we really can't judge that.

In any case, I wouldn't give up on the Forums. Sure, people are going to disagree with you. Singmesweet and I have had a few jousts in the Forums. One thing she made clear is that her questions and criticisms aren't merely disagreement. She's trying to help in her own - through observation, questioning, and illuminating bitter truths. In other words, she attempts to get one to examine himself deeper. That's her way, and it doesn't fit everyone. Others are going to be the same way, but not everyone. And sometimes people read into stuff too much as well.

(Sorry Singmesweet....I was just using our forum experiences as an example.)

So, relax man. These things are going to happen in the forums. It's only personal if you allow it to become so.
Im sure your right thaks buddie be cool.

skywisper's photo
Mon 12/26/11 12:25 PM
You know you dont see me going to other peoples post trying to knock them off there stool at least i try to be polite.Some of you people dont care what you say to others you dont care if you hurt there feelings or make them look like a dumb *** on thre own post.You just say what you feel what ever happen to common curtisy and respect iv tryed to get along with every one here but youl got a tight click here where your ether in or out,well you can have your click.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25