Community > Posts By > skywisper

skywisper's photo
Thu 12/22/11 11:22 AM

Are you sure you can hold a motorcycle up?.

Why are you worried? Do you plan on riding on my biotch seat? LOL. And my sister rides a Harley Tourist and does fine and it's a much bigger bike.
Your a strange one teadipper but i must say i like you lol.

skywisper's photo
Thu 12/22/11 11:13 AM

haha i would gratefully pay for gas! but, i kind of expected an answer that you gave, and thanks! its more of being told im a bum because i dont have a car that annoys me i guess. totally not. o well i have been eyeballin` that 2012 camaro i might just go buy me one :P
Hey when you get that Camaro ill go out with you,to pick up girls of course hahaha.laugh

skywisper's photo
Thu 12/22/11 09:54 AM

live free ,= die singlefrustrated

What's wrong with dying single?
In my case dieing single is to die alone & i dont really want to die alone.

skywisper's photo
Thu 12/22/11 09:42 AM
Are you sure you can hold a motorcycle up?.

skywisper's photo
Thu 12/22/11 09:38 AM

My profile has to be "wordy"..Otherwise some fool will get an attitude with me about something that is beyond my control soooo I put it all in my profile so they have the option to NOT write me..but you know what..I still get people acting like fools because they decided NOT to read what I wrote before writing me then when I mention a touchy subject for them they wanna take it out on me..stupid jerks!mad explode

DAM IT WE DO NOT HAVE TO COMPROMISE FOR MEN WHO ARE ILLITERATE!! WE CAN BE AS WORDY AND SMART AND WEIRD AS WE WANT TO!! IF THEY ARE TOO DAM STUPID TO READ, THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GET. LET THEM GO TO POF AND MEET PSYCHOS AFTER THEIR MONEY.
You go girl tell them how it is lol.rant

skywisper's photo
Thu 12/22/11 09:31 AM

The forums ARE the mingling part.

All i see is friendships here which is
wonderful,but are people here falling
in love and making new lives together
or are we just a bunch of friends joking
and playing around together?.
Show me the Love Lady above

Here is the love..enough?
Thats real nice i am glad you found your love.

skywisper's photo
Thu 12/22/11 09:30 AM

Lol i am not sure i understand, you want a man to do the yard clean house and cook while you paint?.

Well it can't all be mind blowing sex all the time. :tongue:
frustrated O my GOD.

skywisper's photo
Thu 12/22/11 09:27 AM
Have a beer Tazz hell being single isnt all bad lol.drinker drinker

skywisper's photo
Thu 12/22/11 09:12 AM

Hey finding a mate has nothing to do with how you look, so looks mean nothing. I see ugly people married with lots of children every day.

I've seen a man with no arms, who drives a car, has a wife and kids, and signs checks with his feet.

I've seen Siamese twins who are attached to each other, each with a husband.

It is what is inside a person that makes them attractive and attracted to each other.

You have to take a good look at yourself. Know who you are.

Myself, I don't think I would make a very good traditional wife. I hate tradition and roll playing.

Besides, no one could put up with me.

you are an awesome lady who would be a wonderful wife for the right person, beanheadlaugh

a marriage or LTR doesn't have to fit any certain mold

heck I know of a married couple that live in a tent in the woods doing wildlife surveys (at least they did IDK if they still do)

that's hardly the traditional white pickett fence scenario

I think if you meet the right person , together you make it what u want it to be - doesn't matter what others do or think

Yes, you are right of course. It doesn't matter what others do or think.

I don't want someone just like me. I don't need someone just like me. I already have myself. :tongue:

I would need someone who compliments me.

It would be a man who takes care of the yard, does not mind housework, loves to cook etc.

The problem is, I don't know what I could bring to the table. I just want to be an artist.

Lol i am not sure i understand, you want a man to do the yard clean house and cook while you paint?.

skywisper's photo
Thu 12/22/11 05:54 AM

By coming to forms evry day by passing the
Dating site its self are we giving up on
dating? are we taking a back set to the dating
site area?.I feel like i have made some great
friends here but i dont feel any closer to
finding a mate some one to love,some one who's
not 1000 miles away from me.We are all
friends but we dont migle,so what are we doing?.

The forums ARE the mingling part.
All i see is friendships here which is wonderful,but are people here falling in love and making new lives together or are we just a bunch of friends joking and playing around together?.Show me the Love Lady above

skywisper's photo
Thu 12/22/11 05:33 AM

Are you asking what brought us to Mingle2? Or if your question is about why you can't find a woman you truly want, then obvious flirting with someone you actually want, may be the only way. As far as I know. Just make sure you make it obvious, or she might mistake you for just wanting a friendship.
Yes but thats where love starts or should start is by becoming friends,friends first then love covers over the top of it.This makes a strong relationship that should last a long time.

skywisper's photo
Wed 12/21/11 09:03 PM

Can people really be friends after a bad break up in a long relationship?.I used to think so until lately,its hard to be friends with some one you can no longer trust.Martin

Sometimes it can...:heart:
I really like you.bigsmile

skywisper's photo
Wed 12/21/11 08:57 PM

Is it possible to love someone and still cheat on them?......Of course it's possible....Sweet is 100% right....

Start another thread and ask this..."Is it possible "for you" to love someone and still cheat on them?bigsmile
Myself i couldnt truely love some one and cheat on them it wouldnt and couldnt happen iv been there to many times and had no interest in doing so.But thats me its not to say some one else wouldnt.

skywisper's photo
Wed 12/21/11 08:50 PM

For me being on here for so long I've met an talk with lot of great people think im more here for the forums an the fun of them for now but if something else happens to come along then i will go with the flow of things but slowly an more carefully. but this is a great site for meeting great people
Thanks for stopping in my friend i was wondering when you would get here lol.

skywisper's photo
Wed 12/21/11 08:18 PM

i like that.
Why would you want to love two people when love can be so hard with just one.

skywisper's photo
Wed 12/21/11 08:12 PM

Hey finding a mate has nothing to do with how you look, so looks mean nothing. I see ugly people married with lots of children every day.

I've seen a man with no arms, who drives a car, has a wife and kids, and signs checks with his feet.

I've seen Siamese twins who are attached to each other, each with a husband.

It is what is inside a person that makes them attractive and attracted to each other.

You have to take a good look at yourself. Know who you are.

Myself, I don't think I would make a very good traditional wife. I hate tradition and roll playing.

Besides, no one could put up with me.
I never said any thing about being ugly i'm saying what are we doing here that we at forms do not migle that we are all just friends.We all started with the site though looking for some one and now we are here doing what?.

skywisper's photo
Wed 12/21/11 08:06 PM
Im starting to think were all nuts lol.

skywisper's photo
Wed 12/21/11 08:03 PM

I gave up on the dating idea some time ago -- simple reality. There isn't anybody out there. But I love the site and the people, the friends I've made here and the conversations that go on here. I guess, in the end, there's more to life than dating....

I think your right but there has to be some one some where.

skywisper's photo
Wed 12/21/11 07:59 PM

I'd marry you but I would only make your life a living hell.

rofl rofl
Marry me and free me from Hell

Can you cook?bigsmile

Yes i can cook is that my in.

skywisper's photo
Wed 12/21/11 07:58 PM

Nope not for me. If I love someone I devote myself to them in all aspects.
As it should be, i'm telling you your a smart young lady lol.