Community > Posts By > dae11x

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/05/12 07:15 PM
First off, I apologize to all my Mingle friends for not having been here in a long time.

Here's the situation: I've been seeing someone I REALLY like and I made the mistake of letting him know that twice. Last time, two weeks ago, I got the "I really like you, too, but I told you I'm not interested in a relationship."

Skip to the present where all of a sudden he's professing his undying love.

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/29/11 08:23 PM
Thanks everyone for your replies. I guess it is a Duck.

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/29/11 06:55 PM
This guy I dated a couple of times three years ago contacted me out of the blue via a different dating site. This was almost two months ago and we've yet to meet again, or even talk on the phone. Why? Because he comes up with excuse after excuse. He "doesn't like phone conversation...it's too early on a Saturday for pizza...he doesn't do afternoons well," blah blah blah.

At first, I thought it wasn't even him, but he remembered things about me.

dae11x's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:59 PM
I can't believe it's been 20 years since I kicked that ooey-gooey, hypertensive, carcinogenic melty goodness out of my life. I kinda miss the mitten hands, sausage toes, cankles, and pitting edema.

dae11x's photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:34 PM

well, do you have a crush on heavenlyboy34? :wink: Share the love in this thread. love flowerforyou :heart:
love love love love love love love Too bad I'm old enough to be your mother. sad sad sad

dae11x's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:22 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:39 PM

scared Dirty housescared
Yep, and there was DUST on the TV screen, too. I'm just waiting for my apartment to be condemned.

Ohh nooo ...dust on the TV screen. That's downright scary.scared
And water spots on the glasses, too.

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:38 PM

whoa Honestly;I would say Hey! Ms.Piggy,U have a critter crawling across your counter.But hey that's just me.ohwell
grumble grumble bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:22 PM

I would say whats your point??
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:16 PM

my friends bring their own bugs
HAH! That's what my Mom said - maybe he brought it in.

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:15 PM

scared Dirty housescared
Yep, and there was DUST on the TV screen, too. I'm just waiting for my apartment to be condemned.

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:05 PM
Edited by dae11x on Fri 07/31/09 08:09 PM
If you had a guest over and they saw a bug on your kitchen counter and then commented, "Well, you know why they're here...there's an ample food source" pointing to some crumbs on the stove.

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/31/09 03:08 PM

For those of you tempted to make this dish (which calls for ketchup), DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT waste your time. My gag reflex will never be the same. sick sick sick
noway noway i pass
C'mon, be a sport - just try it!

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/31/09 03:06 PM

i never heard of that, automatically i thought of cheeseburger macaroni, the hamburger helper stuff...

sorry it was not tasty, it sucks to try new recipes and they are disappointing....frustrated
I should have opted for the Hamburger Helper stuff!

I do let my kids have the helper stuff now and again....waving

have a fun weekend!!!

:banana: :banana:
I like to call it Sodium Helper, but I do let myself eat it every now and then.

You have a good weekend, too!

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/31/09 03:05 PM

I've never heard of it. I pretty much make things from scratch. What is it? ... a box mix?

one can make some pretty good (not the best but passable) lasagna with some noodles, jar sauce, hamburger, spices, and cheese. With a nice, slow cooked meaty sauce ... yum.
I made it from scratch - wanted to try something other than the traditional lasagna. The only things that differed were ketchup and tomato sauce in place of spaghetti/pizza sauce and using cheddar instead of mozzarella. Blech. Gag. Gross.

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:54 AM

i never heard of that, automatically i thought of cheeseburger macaroni, the hamburger helper stuff...

sorry it was not tasty, it sucks to try new recipes and they are disappointing....frustrated
I should have opted for the Hamburger Helper stuff!

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/30/09 07:52 PM
For those of you tempted to make this dish (which calls for ketchup), DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT waste your time. My gag reflex will never be the same. sick sick sick

dae11x's photo
Sun 07/26/09 08:29 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:27 PM

popular in scandinavia and europe where i would like to be. it is related to the herring fish. have you ever had sprat?
Like Jack Sprat? laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:03 PM

Are you afraid that a girl might know more than you about a car? sports?

I've been told I "emasculate" men because I know too much about football. grumble grumble grumble

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25