Community > Posts By > dae11x

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 05:26 PM

an how long did you haft to go with out having a beer?????
At the bar listening to the diatribe? I believe it was something like 94 minutes 35 seconds.

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:24 PM

Sorry but if he was drinking that much...rude or not, I would have gotten up and told him that I needed to go.
I was hoping maybe the drinks would loosen him up a bit and he wouldn't be so shy.

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:19 PM

I am so sorry to hear that. I am going to contact the head president of the Men "R" Us and see about this matter. In the mean time can I interest you in a refund or an exchange? I can see if we have something better for you at no extra charge. I am terribly sorry this has occurred. Sometimes, our products are defective.
Please do whatever you can to remedy this situation and to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else. Maybe a date with a random stranger as an exchange? bigsmile

Random_Stranger is limited in stock. However, I believe the employees of Men "R" Us can make an exception.

(Off the Record) I am terribly sorry that this did happen to you. I love the details you have displayed for us. This is an absolute horror story and you seem way too intelligent for that.
I'm almost sorry I'm making you guys read through it all. But I figured if I had to sit there and LISTEN to it, y'all could suffer for 30 seconds or so. bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:15 PM

Well I think you and your sexy smile can just laugh and forget about him!! laugh flowerforyou
I am using the situation for laughs. Here's what one of my other friends said about it: I'm speechless! That's an incredible amount of info for a first date, and how noble of him to flex his knowledge about laws to a paralegal. His brother Jimmy is a cross dresser they call Jamie, but Bob is the crazy one? His mom has a GPS on his car, but again, Bob is the crazy one. He doesn't need a cell phone, or watch, because he has a sun dial for a brain...do I need to mention Bob? He's mechanically inclined, for everything except the AC in his car. Damn me for not wearing my glasses continually as a kid, I wouldn't need them now. Oh, and who the **** is Ed?

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:06 PM

I am so sorry to hear that. I am going to contact the head president of the Men "R" Us and see about this matter. In the mean time can I interest you in a refund or an exchange? I can see if we have something better for you at no extra charge. I am terribly sorry this has occurred. Sometimes, our products are defective.
Please do whatever you can to remedy this situation and to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else. Maybe a date with a random stranger as an exchange? bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:03 PM

Next time I'm in your area remind me to give you a hug.flowerforyou
Thanks. flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:01 PM

Please tell me he picked up the tab...
Yes, it was all he could do to pay for my one COKE. Otherwise, it wouldn't be "proper." :angry: :angry: :angry:

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:58 PM

Pooor you!!surprised And here I am going out with a guy I met[not on here]with my sis on Friday for fireworks...Wish me luckrofl rofl
Fireworks with the guy or a display? devil devil

Good luck!! flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:57 PM

laugh

But but but his picture was so cute!!

And if he's sooo mechanically inclined why hasn't he fixed his air conditioning??

Must have been amazing to watch him drink and talk at the same time...

I love listening to men drone on and on about themselves. huh

And you are seeing him again Saturday, right? flowerforyou :wink:
I was wondering about the AC thing myself. And NO I am NOT seeing him again on Saturday night. Unless he drives over to my neck of the woods and buys me 18 beers and wears a muzzle.

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:55 PM

I'm sorry. So he wasn't at all interested in any of your own life stories?flowerforyou

But then again at least you had a date.:smile:
The only time he was interested in anything I had to say was when he asked me if he had adequately portrayed himself in his profile and if I was happy, mad, glad, or sad when I met him. noway noway noway
Multiple choice date topics...I'll remember that one. noway
laugh laugh laugh laugh I never thought of it that way. I'm sure he worded it that way to keep my input at a minimum.

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:48 PM

I'm sorry. So he wasn't at all interested in any of your own life stories?flowerforyou

But then again at least you had a date.:smile:
The only time he was interested in anything I had to say was when he asked me if he had adequately portrayed himself in his profile and if I was happy, mad, glad, or sad when I met him. noway noway noway

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:43 PM

This is for all the germ conscious folks that worry about using cold water to clean.

John went to visit his 90 year old grandfather in a very secluded, rural area of Georgia.

After spending a great evening chatting the night away, John's grandfather prepared breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast. However, John noticed a film like substance on his plate, and questioned his grandfather asking, "Are these plates clean?"

His grandfather replied, "They're as clean as cold water can get them. Just you go ahead and finish your meal, Sonny!"

For lunch the old man made hamburgers. Again, John was concerned about the plates as his appeared to have tiny specks around the edge that looked like dried egg and asked, "Are you sure these plates are clean?"

Without looking up the old man said, "I told you before, Sonny, those dishes are as clean as cold water can get them. Now don't you fret, I don't want to hear another word about it!"

Later that afternoon, John was on his way to a nearby town and as he was leaving, his grandfather's dog started to growl, and wouldn't let him pass.

John yelled and said, "Grandfather, your dog won't let me get to my car".

Without diverting his attention from the football game he was watching on TV, the old man shouted...

"COLDWATER, GO LAY DOWN!!!!"

Ewwww. laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:42 PM
This guy needs to attend On and On ANON.

I was supposed to meet this guy (not from JSH) on Friday, but I got lost from the stupid directions he gave me and never wound up meeting him that day. On Saturday, I got to drive way over to the other side of the moon again, get lost again, and then when I finally found the place I got to watch him throw back Bacardi and Cokes while he droned on and on and on.

Here's what I've learned so far: He's very comfortable with who he is and doesn't need to change for anyone. He had back surgery about 2 years ago. He's a welder, contractor, jack-of-all trades. The AC is out in his car, but he's mechanically inclined. He doesn't believe the hype of global warming or that a bottle of hairspray destroyed the ozone layer (apparently the government did that). He has two older brothers, Bob and Jimmy (or Jamie his sister - that's a long story). He's always doing things for others; just wants to make them happy. He's always happy himself.

He likes Bud Light in bottles. He will only drink it out of cans at Ed's house or at the lake. He wore glasses as a child and, as a result, he now has perfect eyesight without them. He wanted to know if I knew about the new smoking laws in Snotsdale. When I didn't, he said "isn't that amazing? I know more about the law than a paralegal." He doesn't read or listen to the news. His car is a 1995 Z28 that he owes nothing on. He has a friend he calls Big Dumb Brian. He doesn't wear a watch but he's always early. He likes olives but doesn't really care for pimentoes (or maybe it's the other way around). He doesn't believe the area he lives (or where I live for that matter) is technically the desert. There are farms and things growing. He's never had a yellow garden.

He used to roll his own cigarettes and could teach the company who make mine a thing or two. He smokes Marlboro Lights 100s and pays $28/carton online. He used to smoke three packs a day when he had his company but now is down to about one. He doesn't need a cell phone for emergencies, because everyone who matters knows where he's at and can call him there. Just the other day his car broke down and his Mom just happened to drive by and see him. He has a brother Bob (the crazy one of the family) age 43 or 44, living in Canada (some place that starts with an "A"). For a while, he only drove a motorcycle, but decided he needed something with doors. He used to have a John Wayne collector's item rifle that he got from his Dad.

I had to sit and listen to all this **** STONE COLD SOBER. When I got home, I barely shut the door before I ran to the fridge for a beer.

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:32 PM

you snooze you louze
laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:02 PM

Oh you will get replies, but you will still need an airplane to get to themlaugh

laugh

On a side note. I hit yes too all my mm on that one. laugh
Wow, I wanna hear how this all turns out. bigsmile Maybe I'll change my profile, too. devil devil

Never know what will happen.

drinker
Nothing's happening now, so things couldn't get worse. bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:01 PM

No thanks. I have no desire to screw anything I've seen on the springer show.

I think that right's only reserved for their immediate family.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 02:56 PM

Oh you will get replies, but you will still need an airplane to get to themlaugh

laugh

On a side note. I hit yes too all my mm on that one. laugh
Wow, I wanna hear how this all turns out. bigsmile Maybe I'll change my profile, too. devil devil

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/01/08 01:43 PM
grumble grumble grumble grumble

bigsmile laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:53 PM

i had an employee tell me his grandmother past away

I don't get it. I took time off when my Grandma died.

dae11x's photo
Mon 06/30/08 04:20 PM

laugh laugh laugh wishful thinking laugh laugh laugh

I think it's them. Contrary to popular belief, women I know age better than men.

thats because women suck the life outta men:tongue:

lmao tell me about it....

Actually I have failed to meet any women my age recently that have aged as well as me...
Wait until you meet me. laugh laugh laugh