dae11x's photo
Wed 07/23/08 05:59 PM
I give. What's the answer?

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/22/08 04:21 PM

Well! Gives us the LINK! drinker

Apparently whips and chains are involved as well laugh

http://mingle2.com/user/view/468505
Good God! She's a Christian with children living at home??? noway noway noway noway noway

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/22/08 04:15 PM

Says...."Looking for Hot guy willing to travel" laugh laugh

My bags are packed....(whatever! laugh )
OK, I'm going to hell for this. But it said "HOT" guy. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Just kiddin', Jim. flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/22/08 04:10 PM

*dying laughing here* I love the fact that each of those horrific details must have been delivered in such a way as to have left an indelible mark (otherwise known as PSYCHOLOGICAL SCARRING surprised ) on your brain since you were able to relay them to us in such minute detail. I'm sorry for your pain, I really am - but damn, that was the best laugh I've had in days! :laughing:

I won't insult you by saying 'Well at least you HAD a date, cuz I think we can all agree, that was as close to a fate worse than death as it gets in the dating world! ill
I am surprised that I did recall all of it. Maybe it's because I was SOBER and not throwing back rum and cokes whilst I droned on and on about myself.

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/22/08 04:07 PM

hhmmm we might be on to something here...maybe he didn't really think of you as a 'date'...more of like maybe a therapist or a priest or a potential employerlaugh

Or a human tape recorder.

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/22/08 04:02 PM

Hey I think I've been out with that guy...
Really? noway noway noway And you didn't warn us????:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/22/08 03:47 PM

His last date didn't work out because, after dinner and three drinks, she wanted him to go home with her, and he wouldn't.

his drinks or hers???

He didn't specify and I didn't ask. No need to encourage him to talk more.

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/22/08 03:42 PM
Some of you have probably read this, but read it again - there's more information that I hadn't revealed before.

I was supposed to meet this guy (not from JSH) a couple Fridays ago, but I got lost from the stupid directions he gave me and never wound up meeting him that day. On Saturday, I got to drive way over to the other side of the moon again, get lost again, and then when I finally found the place I got to watch him throw back Bacardi and Cokes while he droned on and on and on.

Here's what I've learned so far: He's very comfortable with who he is and doesn't need to change for anyone. He had back surgery about 2 years ago. He's a welder, contractor, jack-of-all trades. The AC is out in his car, but he's mechanically inclined. He doesn't believe the hype of global warming or that a bottle of hairspray destroyed the ozone layer (apparently the government did that). He has two older brothers, Bob and Jimmy (or Jamie his sister - that's a long story). He's always doing things for others; just wants to make them happy. He's always happy himself.

He likes Bud Light in bottles. He will only drink it out of cans at Ed's house or at the lake. He wore glasses as a child and, as a result, he now has perfect eyesight without them. He wanted to know if I knew about the new smoking laws in Snotsdale. When I didn't, he said "isn't that amazing? I know more about the law than a paralegal." He doesn't read or listen to the news. His car is a 1995 Z28 that he owes nothing on. He has a friend he calls Big Dumb Brian. He doesn't wear a watch but he's always early. He likes olives but doesn't really care for pimentoes (or maybe it's the other way around). He doesn't believe the area he lives (or where I live for that matter) is technically the desert. There are farms and things growing. He's never had a yellow garden.

He used to roll his own cigarettes and could teach the company who make mine a thing or two. He smokes Marlboro Lights 100s and pays $28/carton online. He used to smoke three packs a day when he had his company but now is down to about one. He doesn't need a cell phone for emergencies, because everyone who matters knows where he's at and can call him there. Just the other day his car broke down and his Mom just happened to drive by and see him. He has a brother Bob (the crazy one of the family) age 43 or 44, living in Canada (some place that starts with an "A"). For a while, he only drove a motorcycle, but decided he needed something with doors. He used to have a John Wayne collector's item rifle that he got from his Dad.

Luncheon meat is made from the "stuff on the floor." The same holds true for hot dogs, but people eat them anyway because it's American. He will only eat hot dogs if they're charred on the grill or cooked in the microwave until they burst.

He had a sunburn and was peeling recently, but was still tan underneath. He's the baby of the family and was his mom's last chance at a girl.

His last date didn't work out because, after dinner and three drinks, she wanted him to go home with her, and he wouldn't.

He's an excellent driver, very smooth and very safe. He once made it to Flagstaff in 54 minutes and he's pretty proud of that trip. He doesn't believe in turn signals as a courtesy. Yes, he did take driver's ed, but he knows what he's doing when he's driving and when he has the right of way. He could prove that in a court of law.

There's a little Mexican restaurant by his house called Raul and Terese's, and everyone knows him there. He likes to go in the morning because that's when the sisters are working. Terese and her other sister sell tamales on the side and they're much better than the ones at the restaurant (but don't tell Raul that). He's also a very picky eater and will not go to a restaurant on a date if he hasn't been there before (yet he had no qualms about having me meet him at a Mexican restaurant when he knew I didn't like Mexican food).

He would always end his emails with "sweet dreams my dear." Not after that nightmare date, you jackass.

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/22/08 03:16 PM

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS WAS FUNNY AS HELL!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

To US laugh laugh laugh

I think she is still recovering flowerforyou
I don't know if one ever fully recovers from something like that. I wonder if he never called again because I was too quiet. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/22/08 03:10 PM
No, but you have to beg for forgiveness in order to re-activate. laugh laugh

Cute new photo! flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/22/08 02:09 PM
noway noway noway noway noway

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/22/08 01:32 PM

And NO I am NOT seeing him again on Saturday night. Unless he drives over to my neck of the woods and buys me 18 beers and wears a muzzle.

wow, that's kinda perverted...:wink:
You know what I mean - to shut him up. grumble grumble grumble

Yeah uh huh, right...
Kinky flowerforyou
You are SICK. laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Mon 07/21/08 04:11 PM

And NO I am NOT seeing him again on Saturday night. Unless he drives over to my neck of the woods and buys me 18 beers and wears a muzzle.

wow, that's kinda perverted...:wink:
You know what I mean - to shut him up. grumble grumble grumble

dae11x's photo
Mon 07/21/08 04:10 PM

what if peccy shows up with a case of natural light and spends the whole night asking you mildly inane questions?
At least she'll be included in the conversation!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Mon 07/21/08 04:10 PM

DANG...this is why I think it is now ot do the long distance thang...cos I have had the opportunity to get to know Peccy for 5 months before actually meeting him...I don't expect such and uncomfortbale scenario.

But, you just keep on trying...you just run across a loser..better luck next time.flowerforyou
Well, Angel, I hope you have better luck with Peccy than I did with this guy (and I'm sure you will)! flowerforyou

I had talked and emailed with this guy for probably a month and a half before we met, and he seemed pretty cool and really nice (almost too nice I used to think).

dae11x's photo
Mon 07/21/08 03:30 PM
No, there's nothing wrong with you. If he wasn't interested, he wasn't interested. Just a fact of life that sucks. Don't be down on yourself. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:15 PM

sorry... I actually am this uglysad laugh
Me, too. Thanks Angel, for pointing that out. laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/18/08 06:47 PM

I've been told that women, at times, approach men. I've been told that it's even happened to me and I am oblivious to it.

Women, if you approach a guy you're interested in, what are you saying or doing to let him know you're interested? Or is it just the mere instigating of a conversation that should be the clue?
If I don't know you and I approach you for some reason other than business or asking for a light, and I keep talking, making eye contact, that means I'm interested, OH CLUELESS ONE. bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/18/08 03:51 PM
I'm 30 and bored.

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/18/08 03:42 PM

You are a better woman than I...I'd have lasted maybe
14 minutes and 35 seconds!
At what point in the 94 minutes was the other thing? Single digit numbers??? grumble
Five minutes at the most.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25