Community > Posts By > dae11x

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:59 PM

Putting a pet down is one of the hardest things ever!!!!!!!!!! You know it was right. He is not suffering now-even though you are. Your heart will mend and when the time is right you will look back and know you did the best thing for him. I will say a little prayer for you tonight. Hang in there. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Thank you. flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:50 PM

I think u did the right thing..your cat was suffering..and soo the quality of his life was compromised..u miss him and so u think if there was anything that u could of done to keep him around longer, which would of just been more painful to him.
But he wasn't suffering (that I knew of). I didn't want him to get to that point.

I know, I know, I'm just beating myself up for something that had to happen. Thank you for listening to me. flowerforyou flowerforyou

And remember Hobbes!!! The best cat ever.

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:41 PM
As some of you may know, I had my cat Hobbes put to sleep over a month ago because he had an inoperable tumor in his face. I thought I knew it was time for him to go when I woke up one day and he wasn't interested in eating or drinking. But I'm looking at all of this **** about when it's time to let go, and they're basically telling me I did it too soon. That there were other things I could have done. I didn't want to do that. I wanted him to be happy. I took him for a long walk and then a drive (his favorite things to do) before we went to the vet.

I know this is a part of grieving, the "what if's" so thank you all for listening to me. flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 04:10 PM
How many people can ride the train?

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 04:06 PM
It's too bad that Patsy Ramsey isn't around to see her name finally being cleared. I hate to say it NOW, but I was one of those people who thought they were guilty, or at least somehow involved.

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 04:02 PM

I know someone who knows someone who knows someones sisters cousins girlfriend....he said that she said he told her that he thinks things are not as they seem
noway noway noway noway

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 04:00 PM

She is a single, closet nympho who loves to perv the site.
Hey, I told you that in confidence!!! grumble grumble grumble

Hi!!waving My name is RoamingOrator!! I help people with closet door problems!!!drool love drool love
who said it was a problem??? laugh laugh laugh

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Nice to meet you, RoamingOrator.

Believe me, the pleasure is (will be) mine!!!smitten shades pitchfork shades pitchfork smitten
Not ALL yours. devil devil devil flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:59 PM

Okay, so this friend of mine was walking along minding his own business when all of a sudden, he gets accosted by 65 gnomes dressed in little Santa suits.

Now he was in a bad way, when all of a sudden out of no where he is saved by a Britteny Spears impersonator. She grabs a chihuaha and uses it as club to beat the gnomes back when she is tackled from behind by a sasquach.

My buddy tried to help her escape the clutches of the yeti when he gets into worse trouble. Turns out the skunk ape was a female, and in heat. I shouldn't need to go into more detail, but needless to say, I've been dying to tell someone.
Have you been licking happy face stickers?? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:58 PM
I'm a pathological liar.

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:55 PM
Edited by dae11x on Wed 07/09/08 03:56 PM
First off, I'm sorry to hear about your friend losing her job. She did the absolute right thing by calling 911 when the child was in anaphylactic shock. What did they want her to do, watch him die?

But the unfortunate thing is that most states (except Montana and Arizona) are employment "at-will" states, meaning you can get fired for any reason or no reason at all, unless it's something discriminatory, like based on your age, sex or race.

As for your bank, the very least I would do is switch over to another institution for your banking. I don't know if you can get your loan re-financed somewhere else at this point or not, but I'd try that too.

Don't feel bad about ranting. We all do it and it helps to get it off your chest.

Good luck to you and your friend! flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:35 PM

Sounds as if you are deleting your cookies!
Is that what happens when you drink too much?

Since Im not much of a drinker....unless its water...I am not too sure..lol
How does one delete cookies anyway? I'm serious, I have no idea.

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:33 PM

The guy who stars in Burn notice is from my state
Do you know him?

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:32 PM

Sounds as if you are deleting your cookies!
Is that what happens when you drink too much?

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:30 PM

Hi!!waving My name is RoamingOrator!! I help people with closet door problems!!!drool love drool love
who said it was a problem??? laugh laugh laugh

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Nice to meet you, RoamingOrator.

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:14 PM

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 01:38 PM
Word on the street (the internet) is that it's REM doing an old Tears for Fears song "Mad World"

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 08:42 AM
I usually have my nails fairly short and painted a light pink or beige color (because of my job as a "professional"), but sometimes I'll paint them blue, green, red or purple if I'm off work. I usually paint my toenails funky colors.

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:16 AM

I kind have an idea, like just say hi and and try and make small talk with her, but still really nervous about it.
That sounds like the perfect idea. Just don't do like I usually do, and blurt it out at the top of your lungs and scare the bejesus out of her. HI!!!!!

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:30 PM

Whenever there's someone I'm interested in, it seems like I ALWAYS have to make the first move. So I guess the answer to "who has never made the first move?" would be all my ex-boyfriends.
slaphead Sorry to hear it hon! flowers
Don't worry about it. If I'm interested in someone, I just don't have the patience to wait for them to make the first move. flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 04:23 PM
Edited by dae11x on Tue 07/08/08 04:23 PM
I skip breakfast and sometimes dinner. I have a big lunch and always have pizza in the fridge for midnight snacking.