Community > Posts By > dae11x

dae11x's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:18 PM

I'm tired of cooking, I need to find someone to cook for me.
I'll cook if you'll clean! bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Mon 07/07/08 03:10 PM

why people get so nervous about meeting someone in person??? What is the worst that can happen??? You don't like each other and then you move on.
I'n not really nervous, but just hesistant because I've had some bad dates. The last one, however, was REALLY bad.

Do you meet people online a lot?
Do you find that the people you meet online are worse than those in person initially?
I wouldn't say I meet A LOT of people online - maybe 15 in the last year and a half. They're not necessarily worse than ones I meet in person. When you chat on the phone or email, you don't really get that first impression vibe like in person. But even meeting in person doesn't guarantee they're not going to be a bad date. Make sense?

dae11x's photo
Mon 07/07/08 02:42 PM

why people get so nervous about meeting someone in person??? What is the worst that can happen??? You don't like each other and then you move on.
I'n not really nervous, but just hesistant because I've had some bad dates. The last one, however, was REALLY bad.

dae11x's photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:58 AM
It's OK only if the pantyhose don't have the reinforced toes. I'm not a big fan of it, but sometimes you just have to do it.

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/04/08 01:42 PM
drinker drinker drinker

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:13 PM

lol ours is nice :D The kids have been in it all day but it's a big pool...plenty of room :D
OK, rub it in how much fun you're having at the pool. bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:04 PM
And, yes, that is the new way to spell stuipd. grumble grumble grumble

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:03 PM

I just cleaned my pool. Come on over!
OK, let me book a flight and I'll be there in about 7 hours. bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:02 PM

i did also,recycled beer
Huh?????

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:54 PM
I got off work at noon today and thought I'd spend some quality time at the pool drinking cold ones. Nope, they're both closed for maintenance (I'm assuming so they'll be pristine for tomorrow). :angry: :angry:

I wanted the pool all to myself, away from the crazy rugrats, fake blond soccer Moms, beer-belly Dads, and drunken college men. sad sad sad sad sad sad

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:49 PM
noway noway noway I didn't see that one coming. laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/03/08 10:11 AM
I thought you were talking about the Miami Dolphins moving to New Jersey!!! laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/02/08 04:04 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/02/08 04:02 PM

Funny post! Wait until you get a quiet one and then you'll see how 'lucky' you were. laugh
Perhaps there's a happy medium?

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/02/08 03:47 PM

I am but I met someone who would not engage in dialog last week. The most I could get was one word answers. I asked her to contribute but she said she was happy just getting to know me by listening. I kept talking and tried to pull her into the conversation. Nope.

I stated she should ask some questions of me if she wanted to really know me. Her response was the same. She wanted to hear me do it. Huh? Needless to say after several hours I gave up.

SEVERAL HOURS??????????? You gave up after several hours???noway
Man you gotta read this post from daex11....and her bad date! She couldn't get a word in edgewise!
I was just trying to remember whose thread that was...we should totally match these two up. laugh laugh

LOL! She is a very nice girl (I think) except that she can't hold a conversation.
Well, I can if you let me. laugh laugh laugh laugh
There you are! Here, let me buy you a coke! :tongue:
Laugh all you want, but next time it could be YOU. laugh laugh laugh laugh
flowerforyou
I have been there myself actually. Maybe that's why it's so funny to me. :tongue: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Sowwy...it may not be that funny now...but it gets hysterical looking back. flowerforyou
Oh, it's funny now. I still crack up reading about it. I can't believe I retained on that nonsense.

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/02/08 03:45 PM
All I can tell you is that they're not interested in spending their life with me.

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/02/08 03:08 PM

I am but I met someone who would not engage in dialog last week. The most I could get was one word answers. I asked her to contribute but she said she was happy just getting to know me by listening. I kept talking and tried to pull her into the conversation. Nope.

I stated she should ask some questions of me if she wanted to really know me. Her response was the same. She wanted to hear me do it. Huh? Needless to say after several hours I gave up.

Man you gotta read this post from daex11....and her bad date! She couldn't get a word in edgewise!
I was just trying to remember whose thread that was...we should totally match these two up. laugh laugh

LOL! She is a very nice girl (I think) except that she can't hold a conversation.
There you are! Here, let me buy you a coke! :tongue:
Laugh all you want, but next time it could be YOU. laugh laugh laugh laugh
flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/02/08 03:06 PM

Maybe she's really, really, really shy and it will take her a couple of months to progress to two-word responses. You can expect full sentences by the end of the year.

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/02/08 02:58 PM

dae11x's photo
Wed 07/02/08 08:21 AM

flowerforyou What do you do when your partner is very angry and not talking to you ?flowerforyou
Celebrate.