Community > Posts By > dae11x

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 04:21 PM
Whenever there's someone I'm interested in, it seems like I ALWAYS have to make the first move. So I guess the answer to "who has never made the first move?" would be all my ex-boyfriends.

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:02 PM

I got a hankerin' for some 'possum. Can ya rustle that up?
lets not forget the pok belly an collard greensbigsmile
And the in-breeding!!!! laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:50 PM

Working hard on finishing that case of beer?

laugh
im really not a day drinker
Right, and you're not a degenerate either. laugh laugh
tears tears tears
Awwww, you'll be OK. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:49 PM
I got a hankerin' for some 'possum. Can ya rustle that up?

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:45 PM

Working hard on finishing that case of beer?

laugh
im really not a day drinker
Right, and you're not a degenerate either. laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:38 PM

Is it a meaningful conversation if I'm not included?? laugh laugh

Absolutely not, therefore, I am conferencing you in on all telephone calls and inviting you to all IM chats in the future. flowerforyou
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

Well you and......Joanie!! laugh laugh laugh
You're asking for trouble!!! grumble grumble

Mohave, is it a meaningful conversation if LookinRound is in it???? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:37 PM
I haven't.

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:36 PM

I'm slowly sneaking out of this room.

we...will find youdevil devil devil
Nah, you'll be too busy....devil devil devil

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:31 PM

Absolutely not, therefore, I am conferencing you in on all telephone calls and inviting you to all IM chats in the future. flowerforyou
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:30 PM
I'm slowly sneaking out of this room.

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:25 PM

so....your...hard...at work???drinker
noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:22 PM

But all jokes aside, I do agree with you. It's hard to get to "know" someone online.

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:30 AM

Has anyone ever tried these?

No, what is it?
You mix eggs and whatever other ingredients in a baggie and boil them.

Oh I see. Well I'm allergic to eggs so I guess none for me. But I would consider making it for my daughter. She might like it. Actually, as easy as it sounds, I think she would like doing it herself.
You can do a search on the internet and there's a ton of "recipes". There is some concern about possible toxins from the boiled plastic, though.

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 10:04 AM

No, what is it?
You mix eggs and whatever other ingredients in a baggie and boil them.

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:54 AM

dae11x's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:53 AM
You can also make mini-cakes out of crushed cookies in an Easy Bake Oven.

dae11x's photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:41 PM

why is it so hard to cook for one????
cut down on your portions,prep any meal in ten minutes.cook it in 5.
What an insight Awolf. Care to expand and give us examples?? bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:29 PM

Ok wait...So, A-Rod's girl goes to Lenny Kravitz (who has slept with every woman in the world) because she thinks her soon to be ex has been with Madonna (who has slept with every guy AND woman in the world)?

Good God, they don't make enough penicillin to take care of all of this. grumble grumble grumble

dae11x's photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:07 PM
Edited by dae11x on Mon 07/07/08 06:09 PM

So I've cleaned out my cabinets, fridge and freezer and save for a few bottles of alcohol and essential condiments I'm basically running on empty. I find cooking for one to be frustrating, it's much easier to put forth effort when you are cooking for someone you love (or at least like). So, before I go shopping to stalk up the reserves again, I'm hoping some of you will share your secrets for making pleasant meals for one, and tips for keeping the effort to a minimum without sacrificing taste.
I make a pretty decent penne with sausage and asiago cheese sauce. I buy the Italian sausages that are in the casings, so I can just use one or two when I need them. Cook up however much pasta you want, brown and drain the sausage, add half and half and the asiago cheese for the sauce. Voila!

sounds delicious...you mean you buy sausage from gourmet meats? I've tried that route but you pay the price!
No, just regular Johnsonville or whatever the brand is in your area, either the hot or sweet sausage. It's about $4 ($3 on sale). I forgot to say to add garlic to the sausage when you cook it, if you prefer.

dae11x's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:21 PM

So I've cleaned out my cabinets, fridge and freezer and save for a few bottles of alcohol and essential condiments I'm basically running on empty. I find cooking for one to be frustrating, it's much easier to put forth effort when you are cooking for someone you love (or at least like). So, before I go shopping to stalk up the reserves again, I'm hoping some of you will share your secrets for making pleasant meals for one, and tips for keeping the effort to a minimum without sacrificing taste.
I make a pretty decent penne with sausage and asiago cheese sauce. I buy the Italian sausages that are in the casings, so I can just use one or two when I need them. Cook up however much pasta you want, brown and drain the sausage, add half and half and the asiago cheese for the sauce. Voila!