Fri 07/18/08 02:26 PM

ok he said he is too far away so thats my answer indifferent
Tell him to move closer.

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/18/08 01:43 PM
Awesome.

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/18/08 12:38 PM
I always have weird dreams. Some of the latest: I dreamt my Mom's cat had a fork and a spoon stuck in its side.

A guy I knew had all of his limbs and torso amputated and was basically just a head. I carried him around like a bowling ball under my arm.

The multiplication table dream. This one was so annoying. I'd wake up and go back to sleep, picking up where I'd left off. I think by morning I was at 27 x 27.

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/18/08 11:24 AM
Great sense of humor.

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/18/08 11:20 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I love "if you cut off your toes, don't come running to me!"

dae11x's photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:29 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/17/08 06:33 PM

Mind you, there is still no solid proof that smoking causes cancer. It is the pre-dispositioned mind that creates the danger and the hypochondriac person in side of people.
If you want to be sick, you WILL be sick!
There is much power in the mind and more people need to think of that rather than whining about the elements that we have already been pre-disposed to. Period!

Sorry but I have to totally disagree with you here.. we get at least 1-2 patients a month that we find lung cancer in.. and guess what? THEY SMOKE or did in the past!! And one patient was married to a smoker so therefore was exposed to second hand smoke... so believe what you want and I pray the power of your mind keeps you healthy!

My Dad died of lung cancer and colon cancer. He NEVER, I REPETE NEVER smoked ANYTHING in his 59 years of life and took good care of himself.

With all do respect,

Would you care to explain this to me?
Hi Doug. Sorry to hear that about your Dad. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/17/08 06:32 PM

Do you feel it unfair the way that the smoker is treated in society nowadays?

I do not smoke and if you do , please keep your distance from me : I do not need your stink around me .
Nor do I need your smelly aftershave exacerbating my allergies.

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/17/08 06:28 PM

I smoke. I'm addicted to it and it sucks. I've quit 4 times in the last 20 years and in times of extreme sadness/emotional stress I always pick it back up. I wish it weren't true but there it is.
There is currently a coalition to make Florida a tobacco free state. This bothers me because I am presumably free to make my own choices here in the U.S. I don't think this is a good idea because if you allow something like this to happen, where does it stop? I've lived in a condo where the homeowners association, usually policed by geriatrics with nothing left in their lives but the joy of telling others what not to do, passed an ordinance allowing no motorcycles, no pickup trucks and no boats on the property. At the time I owned all three.
When you make sweeping generalizations about taking away the rights of others, think about rights you have that you may not want to lose. I'm not defending smoking by inconsiderate assholes but I do think in America we are supposed to have the right to make our own choices, good or bad. Think about it.

My issue is FAT.
I am a fat girl... someone on here griped about walking off a big mac (can't stand fast food) and making fat people loose weight. So be it!

You just mentioned you tried to quite on several occasions but BAD experiences caused you to pick it up again...
If my state said I couldn't be fat AND IT WERE IN MY BEST INTEREST, I would go for it.

Having Florida bann smokers may be the support you need.
what
Voluptous, I was just calling it for what it was: Someone so concerned about my "bad" habit. And I apologize if I insulted you. That was not my intent. Oh, and by the way, I perved you and you're not fat. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/17/08 06:01 PM

Mind you, there is still no solid proof that smoking causes cancer. It is the pre-dispositioned mind that creates the danger and the hypochondriac person in side of people.
If you want to be sick, you WILL be sick!
There is much power in the mind and more people need to think of that rather than whining about the elements that we have already been pre-disposed to. Period!

Sorry but I have to totally disagree with you here.. we get at least 1-2 patients a month that we find lung cancer in.. and guess what? THEY SMOKE or did in the past!! And one patient was married to a smoker so therefore was exposed to second hand smoke... so believe what you want and I pray the power of your mind keeps you healthy!

Still not proven honey...an elderly smoker and his wife in their 80's still live around me. No diagnosis as of yet. Explain that one...both are healthy and vital citizens.

I would call them lucky and blessed...
OK, what would you call this? My Grandma quit smoking when she was 75 and died at 93 of Alzheimer's. My Dad had 9 brothers and sisters, 7 of whom smoked. Most of their spouses smoked. I think about 75% of my 40 cousins smoke, along with their spouses. I'm 42 years old, and no one in my family has lung cancer.

I'm really not trying to that argumentative here. It's just that there are other carcinogens, I believe, that cause lung cancer, or it's genetic.

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/17/08 05:39 PM
Edited by dae11x on Thu 07/17/08 05:41 PM

Do you feel it unfair the way that the smoker is treated in society nowadays?
Yeah, and I'm getting tired of it. First they kick my ass outside, OK. And then they say I have to be so many feet away from the building. Fine. And then some ***** walks by when she could use an alternate route and makes a face and fans herself. Bite me.

I'm sure they're so concerned about my health. I'm betting that obesity kills more people than smoking. But never mind that fat ***** who couldn't take an extra five steps to not walk right by me (wouldn't want to burn off any part of that Big Mac now).

And the kicker is all the people benefiting from the taxes I pay on my cigarettes crying and moaning about my habit.

Sorry, you asked. bigsmile bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/17/08 04:43 PM
Yeah, if someone is too old or too young, I don't give them a chance. I don't want to date my Dad; and I don't want to feel like a pedophile either.

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/17/08 12:51 PM
Do you think it's more important to focus on our supply or on our demand as a long-term solution?

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:36 AM
Unless they're going to give the homeless more permanent options for help, I say forget it. Let the Democratic Convention (and all politicians) see exactly what life is really like.

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:50 AM

about her black eye ( her 4th one this year ) and how she got it... but I can't get her to admit it. I know it's her so called bf that did it, what can I do? She's an employee of mine...
Does your company have some type of Employee Assistance Program that you could refer her to? Otherwise, I don't know what else you can do besides offer your support.

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:31 AM

That oyster myth CRACKS ME UP!! My first husband enjoyed them, but it was communicated that I wasn't going to kiss the mouth that ate sea snot for at least 24 hours!!! So much for a turn on, hey!! If he got turned on, he'd have to have been with himself!! laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:25 AM
Edited by dae11x on Thu 07/17/08 10:37 AM

And I suppose your cell phone accidentally dials the numbers of ex-boyfriends??? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh
Noooo, that's the cat laying on it!!
sssshhhhhhhhhh

Uh huh. And is that your dog with the binoculars outside some man's house?

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:20 AM
Thank you for posting this. flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:18 AM
And I suppose your cell phone accidentally dials the numbers of ex-boyfriends??? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh