Community > Posts By > Wynn Ho

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 01:28 PM
yes!

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 01:27 PM
And that many of the tax payers either go broke from taxes or they just decide to stop working so hard to support someone else. Even I stopped trying so hard. I was never rich or successful, but felt the State was milking me in ways that wore me out. I went minimalist, now try to buy everything used, and basically revolt in my own thrifty way. I cannot support another human being. I am not strong enough, nor foolish enough.

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 01:25 PM
A creator who ran off to live in Galt's Gulch?!

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 01:24 PM
Get your hand out of your pants. Show more of your face. WOnderful body - great job on that! DOn't be afraid to smile. I didn't read what you wrote about yourself, though. THAT matters a lot, too....I was just too lazy to read it. Most men are too lazy to fill theirs out and that pisses me off. They are also too lazy to read what a woman wrote on hers.

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 01:19 PM
well said.

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 01:17 PM
Your JOBS are most endangered. WHat pisses me off is that Trump knows damned well that he can finance that wall by confiscating the ill--earned gains from employers who illegally hire, uh, illegals. E-Verify has been around for quite a while, yet only BIG corps use it.

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 01:16 PM
How many damned times has the USA interferred with froeign governments or conned its own people?! Look into CIA activities. Russia is just playing the same game. Neither the USA nor Russia are guilt-free. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 01:13 PM
to a small degree, being emotionalless is considered almost sage-like or stoic-like, and therefore preferable. Most of our emotions are based on what we learned and on ego.

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 12:35 PM
they like variety. don't humans?

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 12:34 PM
My cats are FARRR easier to understand than people: they want food....or many choices of food....want a warm place to sleep...are never sure if they want to be in or out...and like to play....

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 12:32 PM
There is no beginning or end. Energy always was and always will be. Humans and other earthings are stardust. We all contain bits of god.

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 12:31 PM
No. Unless you mean god as in a pantheist type of god, the god Einstein spoke of....not a personal god. But, why not ask if unicorns existent? If you can't prove it, why argue about it? Just be good here and now. If there is a god and goodness idn't good enough for that god, screw that god!

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 12:24 PM
I am hoping to move to Hawaii, so want to meet people there. But, when I put in any Hawaii zip code, I find NO ONE from Hawaii. Any tips?

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 12:20 PM
Your English is difficult to understand. But, if you meant that the religious are not accepting or opne-minded, I agree. I find many politically-minded people the same way, though. Human nature is scary and sad.

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 12:16 PM
great reply! can all of the answers fit in one book, holy or not? I doubt it.

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 12:13 PM
I find sex essential and just an extension of attention and affection. The question is WHYYYY is there no sex? Is she too angry at him for sitting on his *** while she cleans and cooks? Has he or she become slovenly and/or overweight? Is she dying of cancer or caring for a close relative who is dying of cancer? He needs to fix his problem at home.

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 12:11 PM
HIGH FIVE, dude!! And, I am so pleased that it was a MAN who said it!!!

Wynn Ho's photo
Mon 01/07/19 12:11 PM
He should talk to his wife about it and both should go to a counselor to talk about it.

Wynn Ho's photo
Sat 12/22/18 01:19 PM
I am odd, but harmless. I like THIN, clean-shaven, kind-hearted, straight (not bisexual) East Asian men.
I prefer Japanese, Chinese, and Korean. But, character and attraction is more important than height, age, or nationality.
Read my profile.
I am now here and don't understand the fees yet.