Community > Posts By > andrewzooms

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 09/03/12 12:46 PM
The other girl in the picture looks tired. She must of had a long shift if you know what I mean. :tongue:

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 09/03/12 12:33 PM
4:00 PM -- Opening Flag Burning Ceremony.
4:05 PM -- Singing of "Gawd Damn America" led by Rev. Wright.
4:10 PM -- Pledge of Allegiance to Obama.
4:15 PM -- Ceremonial "I Hate America" led by Michelle Obama
4:30 PM -- Tips on Dodging Sniper Fire, Hillary Clinton
4:45 PM -- RAP duet "Whitey Is A Racist" sung by Luis Farrakhan and Sheila Jackson
5:00 PM -- UFO Abduction Survival Tips by, VP Joe Biden
5:15 PM -- Nancy Pelosi presents speech on "Ethics in Politics".
5:30 PM -- Eliot Spitzer Speaks on "Keeping You Ho Quiet".
5:45 PM -- Tribute to All 57 States.
6:30 PM - Airing of Grievances by the Clintons.
7:00 PM -- Tribute to Saul Alinsky and George Soros.
7:30 PM -- Bill Clinton Delivers Rousing Endorsement of Obama Girl.
8:00 PM -- Charlie Rangel presents Personal Finance Seminar.
8:02 PM -- Elizabeth Warren speech on "Growing Up An American Indian"
8:05 PM -- Ceremonial White Flag Waving for Iraq and Afghanistan.
8:10 PM -- Obama Energy Plan. Tire Gauge Demonstration.
8:15 PM -- Free Gov. Blagojevich rally.
8:20 PM -- Barney Frank and David Axelrod announce their Engagement.
8:30 PM -- Obama presents "Honorary ACORN Membership" to Fidel Castro.
8:45 PM -- Feeding of the Delegates with 5 Loaves and 2 Fish, Obama Presiding.
9:00 PM -- Official Coronation of Obama by Bill Maher.
9:05 PM -- Obama Accepts Coronation as Lord and Savior.
9:10 PM -- Celestial Choirs Sing.
9:15 PM -- President Obama Announces John Edwards as his New VP
9:45 PM -- OWC conducts "Closing Ceremony"***

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 09/03/12 12:29 PM

So ,I have trouble with this one. What do you do when someone who hasnt seen you in a while pays you a compliment about your appearance, but they dont look so good themself?

I always feel the 'proper' response when someone says something nice is a 'you too' or 'so do you' and I think most people are expecting that response

but what if its not true? do you say it anyway? if you dont or if you pay a different type of compliment is that offensive?

I guess a simple 'thanx' is fine, but then they may be offended if there is no compliment in return,,,,

this isnt really an issue, Im just tired, and I was wondering...lol

This guy must of been really disgusting if this is an ethics question. How ugly was he? laugh

Thank you kind sir would work in most awkward situations.

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 09/03/12 12:19 PM

it would be like all the slaves becoming complacent and saying 'well, the masters are PAYING for all the housing and food, we should stop whining, and accept our plight at the bottom,,,'

You have shelter, food, transportation,internet,tv, clean water etc. Keep whining you made my point.

So a person who is more successful and hard working is a master.

So a person who does not contribute to anything is a slave. I thought slaves worked. Great message for the children. Don't work and get that check and if you complain hard enough maybe the government will give a vacation to.

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 09/03/12 11:34 AM
Adam Carolla explains how I feel. Bunch of crybabies. Not everyone wins in life and gets a trophy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQpXybTnGVg

andrewzooms's photo
Fri 08/31/12 04:14 PM
The Jungle Upton Sinclair

Crime and Punishment Fyodor Dostoyevsky

To Kill a Mockingbird Harper Lee

Uncle Tom’s Cabin Harriet Beecher Stowe

A Tale of Two Cities Charles Dickens

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 08/30/12 06:02 PM
Actually I have used Yellow Listerine after the vinegar that eliminates the smell and destroys dandruff. Then go on with the shampoo and conditioner.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 08/30/12 05:55 PM
As long as the age difference is not absurd I think it should not be a problem.

Hugh Hefner with those young girls is just creepy. Come on girls money is not everything.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 08/30/12 05:47 PM

I am obsessed with my appearance as well. I use the rosemary shampoos the conditioners as well. I have even put apple cider vinegar in my hair. I like to have tan skin so I have a bright appearance. I have used tanning booths before. We all make sacrifices to look a certain way. Makeup enhances a face.

You do a great job with your makeup, can't even tell you are wearing it...Does the vinegar make your hair stink?....Did you go nude in the tanning booth or do you prefer a tan line? I hear some men consider them (tan lines) very erotic, a turn on....flowerforyou

I hate tan lines so nude lol. Having a pale behind and tan legs look awkward. Yes the vinegar is the worst smell in the world yuck but it leaves it nice and shiny. Always shampoo after of course to eliminate the stench. I have facial cleaners but wear no makeups.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 08/30/12 05:22 PM

Lots of pain today. frown

Looking forward to my 4 day weekend starting in 54 minutes.

Sorry to hear that. Relax and enjoy it, you deserve the long weekend.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 08/30/12 05:17 PM
Congress is generally in session between 130 to 180 or so days per year.

What a joke. We have real problems and issues and these dimwits get half a year off. No more two term politicians. Vote the bums out until Americans get a fair shot.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 08/30/12 05:09 PM
I am obsessed with my appearance as well. I use the rosemary shampoos the conditioners as well. I have even put apple cider vinegar in my hair. I like to have tan skin so I have a bright appearance. I have used tanning booths before. We all make sacrifices to look a certain way. Makeup enhances a face.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 08/30/12 04:44 PM

What you ladies fail to realize is that nice guys are sluts in the bedroom. And you ladies love to have your very own slut. Let us play video games, go to nerdy functions, play fantasy football. We will reward you with a great tongue lashing (right in that area you love for us to give that tongue lashing). Just saying. :wink:

You talk too much.....pitchfork

laugh

And it never goes anywhere. Who knew?

That video...

That girl...

Mercy...

I like how she thinks cursing, screaming and wearing false eyelashes gets her convictions across. Good god. We already have Roseanne. What a horrible voice (and bad editing) that is to my ears. I'm waiting for her sex tape to come out in circulation.

I agree why people watch this nonsense is beyond me.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 08/30/12 04:29 PM

I can truthfully say that makeup is a strong deterrent of displays of affection. True, men MAY prefer by physical appearance only, women with make-up, but think of the cuddling and caressing and all those other great contact related activities that would be lost because some cosmetic company says you can look better.
YES, you can LOOK better... so in the 2 dimensional world you're a winner... good for you. In real life, you know 4-D and such... there is no hope for you but in shallow men who never want to touch you.

Sorry for the ranting. I've got a lot of sisters and well, I detest makeup

I equally detest men that think all women have natural beauty and shouldn't wear make up. They just aren't being honest and who wants to be with a man that lies. :angry:

I agree makeup is essential in today's society. It makes average into extraordinary.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 08/30/12 08:23 AM
Edited by andrewzooms on Thu 08/30/12 08:32 AM
Nice guys = boring, sensitive, emotional, and complainers.

Men should be exciting, strong and passionate. Women like that, well at least in my experience.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 08/30/12 07:38 AM
Message to the nice guys.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 08/29/12 05:59 PM
Edited by andrewzooms on Wed 08/29/12 05:59 PM
88.2 percent of all people kinda high number lol is Islam. I believe he went to an all Islam school when he was little. Of course that is why he is so smart. He learned about different religions and cultures unlike most Americans.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 08/29/12 05:53 PM
Obama's dad was muslim turned atheist. His mom christian turned atheist. Grandparents dont know. He lived in Indonesia which is all Muslim. So yes he was influenced by Islam. But I would tend to think he is an agnostic.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 08/29/12 05:30 PM
It just reminds me of separate but equal facilities.

Yes gay couple you will get a civil union with numerous benefits but it wont be a marriage.

Yes black man you could ride on the train but only this specific boxcar.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 08/29/12 05:12 PM
Edited by andrewzooms on Wed 08/29/12 05:24 PM
As a person who is uncomfortable around gays I could care less about this issue. I stopped talking to a girl who had a bunch of gay friends. I choose not to associate with gay people because I do not agree with that lifestyle.

With that being said what is the big fuss about them getting married?
Gays where born gay, some of you where born mean.