Community > Posts By > andrewzooms

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 05/19/14 04:13 PM

Last time I felt love I found out there were two drive-in movie theaters LA didn't tear down yet

Electric dusk drive in. :smile:

shades waving

waving

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 05/19/14 03:00 PM

Last time I felt love I found out there were two drive-in movie theaters LA didn't tear down yet

Electric dusk drive in. :smile:

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 03/27/14 04:46 PM
Cook, Clean, and agree with everything she says.

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 10/28/13 04:53 PM

I pray one day there will be answers and someone will be held accountable for this tragedy.

Accountable Politicians. Good luck with that.

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 10/28/13 04:45 PM

glasses

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 10/28/13 04:36 PM

Playing the race card all the time is an act of intellectual laziness.

Yes.

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 10/28/13 04:34 PM
"But we have to pass the [health care] bill so that you can find out what’s in it."

Scum Nancy Pelosi.

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 10/28/13 04:31 PM

So many people who post here who want to preach or "spread the gospel" (according to them) have said that they do not want to have a discussion or debate about what they spew as truth.

This is why I don't go to church.

The preacher stands up there on his pulpit or stage and preaches what he wants or interprets to a somewhat captive audience and there is no discussion, no debate etc.

If anyone dares to question the preacher they are viewed as disruptive or argumentative. Sometimes even "anti-God." How dare they question God or the Bible.

News flash, that preacher is not God, and the Bible is used by hundreds of sects and religions who are at war with each other.

I will question all of it.

When are people going to come into their own power and start thinking for themselves and stop letting religious leaders on pulpits tell them how to think and believe?

When?

Remember God and that Preacher needs 10 percent of every dollar you make.

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 10/28/13 04:29 PM
I am grateful for everybody that has come into my life. Things don't work out sometimes, but if everything worked out perfectly life would be mundane.

andrewzooms's photo
Sat 10/26/13 03:37 PM
Stop watching the News.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhgVbbDBJ24&list=FL3fy-3GlodSxU7EWsJ--VoA&index=2

andrewzooms's photo
Sat 10/26/13 03:30 PM
When we leave High School at 18 we have no skills Employers are looking for.

We need more Skills being taught in High School. Plumbing, Electrical, Welding,Engineering. I took three years of Latin in High School and would rather have learned a skilled trade.

How is quoting Shakespeare going to further out Career success?

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 10/24/13 05:03 PM
Liberal logic. Democrat or Republican Politicians do not care about the People! The Unemployment rate could be 0 it would not matter. No livable wage jobs in the Private Sector created under Obama.

Right now, more than 100 million Americans are enrolled in at least one welfare program run by the federal government. And that does not even count Social Security or Medicare

The bottom 50 percent of American households held just 1.1. percent of the nation's wealth in 2010

n the United States today, 77 percent of all Americans are living to paycheck to paycheck at least some of the time.

83 percent of all U.S. stocks are in the hands of 1 percent of the people

According to Forbes, the 400 wealthiest Americans now have more wealth than the bottom 150 million Americans

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 10/23/13 03:18 PM
Nope the Condoms have been in the Glove box for a while now.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 10/02/13 06:17 AM
This is great. Lets see how these government employees find work in the private sector. Guess what they wont.

Making six figure salaries sitting in an office all day at the taxpayers expense. Government workers are the greediest of all.

andrewzooms's photo
Fri 09/13/13 06:18 PM
Edited by andrewzooms on Fri 09/13/13 06:20 PM
Inflation destroyed our currency. Even if you get a raise it would not matter. Only 25 percent of jobs are livable wages.

andrewzooms's photo
Fri 09/13/13 06:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDx8G8Z-PFM

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 09/11/13 06:46 PM
shades You got this. Play it cool and you got the job.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 09/11/13 06:11 PM

Women call the shots now. They dictate how men behave, look and even think. But not me. Women today are only interested in men that have a friendly and cheerful disposition. So any man that does not fit the bill is going to miss out on the action. I am a sexual dynamo, but because I am pessimistic, nihilistic and sad I go without. I am willing to learn how to conceal my true nature but it feels totally alien to me. I like who I am, but women don't. See the predicament I am in? What would you do?

Find a woman who treats you decent. Not Rocket Science.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 09/11/13 06:08 PM

Stewart Copeland

Yep

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 09/11/13 06:00 PM
Edited by andrewzooms on Wed 09/11/13 06:03 PM
Construction Manager for the WTC. I remember watching this program before 9/11 happened. When the Towers collapsed I knew something did not add up.

Luckily his interview about the Twin Towers will continue to exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO1JxpVb2eU

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25