Community > Posts By > andrewzooms

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 07/08/13 07:13 PM
I always ask this question to people.

Would you rather live in a corrupt 1st world nation?
Would you rather live in a principled 3rd world nation?

I will go with the first.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 07/07/13 06:00 PM
21 years old.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 07/03/13 07:54 PM

All people do is talk about this trail. Who cares?

By the way Zimmerman was not even arrested for this. Obviously the evidence is not sufficient enough.

if he was not arrested how is it that he is on trial?

it's an important case because vigilantism cannot be tolerated. it is often anecdotally popular until your mom, girl, or best friend is murdered by a

vigilante

no one has that right

sorry...opinion unpop-u-lar

but I don;t care

When police arrived on the scene, Zimmerman stated that Martin had attacked him and that he had shot Martin in self-defense. Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and from two vertical lacerations on the back of his head. EMTs treated Zimmerman at the scene, after which he was taken to the Sanford Police Department. Zimmerman was detained and questioned for approximately five hours. He was then released without being charged. At the time, police said they found no evidence to contradict Zimmerman's claim of self-defense.

The only reason he is charged because the media is making this about race. It took over 4 months for charges to be filed.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 07/03/13 07:22 PM

laugh

I don't need to be watching Airplane to remember the best movie lines of all time. :wink:

Lines like that just naturally fit into everyday conversation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYiv76qRCkA.

Haha

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 07/03/13 07:11 PM
All people do is talk about this trail. Who cares?

By the way Zimmerman was not even arrested for this. Obviously the evidence is not sufficient enough.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 07/03/13 06:55 PM
An international group of geneticists studying Y-chromosome data have found that nearly 8 percent of the men living in the region of the former Mongol empire carry y-chromosomes that are nearly identical to him. That translates to 0.5 percent of the male population in the world, or roughly 16 million descendants living today.

Yes he loved to spread his seed lol.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 07/03/13 06:49 PM

I send messages based on either things said in the forums that catch my attention, or something in their profile that I read that makes me want to ask a question. I like to hope I get the same thing in return. And I will keep exchanging messages as long as they polite or friendly and we have something to talk about.

This is what I do, too.

I brought this up, because the last several emails I've received just said "hi" or "how are you" and that's it. After that,it's tough trying to get them to chat about anything at all. I see why some people ignore those emails, because 90% of the time, the people who start off with that never have much to say.

agreed

Ok, case in point. take note fellas. I get home from hiking and make myself an awesome dinner, sit down an sign into mingle...

there an email from some guy from Ontario , not that far away and he's cute so I read his profile, he has a quote on there from ghegis khan and he's a martial artist. OK so far so good. so I msg him and tell him that I have always been fascinated by the great Khans figuring we'll have an interesting convo

but

of course not

he msgs me back with some horse droppings about how hot I am and how he wants to be all up in me

can anyone say "block/delete" ?

he totally ignored what I said in order to pursue his own user type agenda

total turn off

whoa

ROFL. Come on Genghis Khan. He might of impregnated at least 2,000 women.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 07/03/13 06:44 PM

I send messages based on either things said in the forums that catch my attention, or something in their profile that I read that makes me want to ask a question. I like to hope I get the same thing in return. And I will keep exchanging messages as long as they polite or friendly and we have something to talk about.

This is what I do, too.

I brought this up, because the last several emails I've received just said "hi" or "how are you" and that's it. After that,it's tough trying to get them to chat about anything at all. I see why some people ignore those emails, because 90% of the time, the people who start off with that never have much to say.

Same as in real life. Usually if someone asks me how are you I will not even answer that question. It is a conversation killer.

sooooooooo........how are u?:tongue:

I would of answered by asking some 4th of July question or complementing the outfit you have on. :smile:

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 07/03/13 06:40 PM
Paul McCartney never died lol. No look alike could replace that kind of talent.

Elvis had an identical twin that died in the womb. It haunted him his entire life.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 07/03/13 06:28 PM

This is what I do, too.

Same as in real life. Usually if someone asks me how are you I will not even answer that question. It is a conversation killer.

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 07/02/13 07:47 PM
Edited by andrewzooms on Tue 07/02/13 07:48 PM

Just created my profile tonight. Fri 10/26/07 09:31 PM
Wow. I had to go back to page 100.

Didn't think you posted that much eh? :-)

Crazy stuff looking at the past.

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 07/02/13 07:28 PM
Just created my profile tonight. Fri 10/26/07 09:31 PM

Wow. I had to go back to page 100.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 06/30/13 08:16 PM

most people might be initially attracted to someone because of their looks but there has to be more going on - personality comaptability, similar goals, similar ways of approaching a relationship, wanting the same things out of one, and being trustworthy

I dont care how cute a guy is, if I can;t trust it is not going to workflowerforyou

hey andrewwaving

Hey. waving

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 06/30/13 08:07 PM
Because life is tough. We need to blow off some steam from time to time. Sex is a temporary euphoria that lifts our spirits.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 06/30/13 08:05 PM
You can have as many kids as you want. But when you want society to flip the bill it becomes the tax payers problem. I pay taxes and I should have just as much say as anyone else.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 06/30/13 05:45 PM
I always wanted to go star gazing. At an actual observatory. That is the most romantic thing I have on my agenda.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 06/30/13 05:32 PM
It will be interesting to see the divorce rate of gay marriages.

States That Allow Same-Sex Unions Have Lower Divorce Rates.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 06/30/13 05:26 PM
If marriage is to be forever, it cannot be based on something so shallow like looks.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 06/30/13 05:08 PM

DID you, or do you think you WILL have a different view of marriage going into it a second time? Maybe a different expectation or value?

It seems like you are assuming people are anxious to get married for a second time.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 06/30/13 05:08 PM

DID you, or do you think you WILL have a different view of marriage going into it a second time? Maybe a different expectation or value?

It seems like you are assuming people are anxious to get married for a second time.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25