Community > Posts By > andrewzooms

andrewzooms's photo
Sat 08/10/13 06:24 PM
Nope

andrewzooms's photo
Sat 08/10/13 06:22 PM
Got into a huge fight with a girlfriend over this. I insisted Macs can get a Computer virus.

Computers running Macintosh, Linux, or other non-Windows operating systems are not immune to malware such as trojan horses. These operating systems are capable of being infected by malware designed for them; however, due to the market dominance of Microsoft Windows operating systems, most malware is designed to target them rather than other operating systems

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 08/08/13 07:24 AM
A penny dropped from the Empire State Building will not kill a person or crack the sidewalk. The terminal velocity of a falling penny is about 30–50 miles per hour (48–80 km/h), and the penny will not exceed that speed regardless of the height from which it is dropped. At that speed, its energy is not enough to penetrate a human skull or crack concrete, as demonstrated on an episode of MythBusters.

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 07/29/13 06:23 PM
Best Haunted House neighborhoods in the United States. Downtown Detroit.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 07/24/13 06:22 PM
Best free kicker I have ever seen. I have tried to bend the ball like that. It is impossible.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 07/24/13 06:21 PM
Also liked him in Striking Distance.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 07/24/13 06:13 PM
I would never get one but I always use it as a conversation starter with ladies that have them.

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 07/22/13 07:54 PM

Did you ever feel that you are no good even if the people around you think that you are?

Its usually the opposite. Lots of negativity in people.

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 07/22/13 07:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPr82W6NGJ4

George Zimmerman Saves Family In A Car Wreck

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of Dana and Mark Gerstle and their two children, who were trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said.

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 07/22/13 05:42 PM
Edited by andrewzooms on Mon 07/22/13 05:43 PM

Some say a Woman is a Mans greatest experience.
What is considered a Womans greatest experience?

Walking down the aisle

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 07/22/13 05:41 PM
sad (CNN) -- Dennis Farina, the dapper, mustachioed cop-turned-actor best known for his tough-as-nails work in such TV series as "Law & Order," "Crime Story," and "Miami Vice," has died. He was 69.

"We are deeply saddened by the loss of a great actor and a wonderful man," said his publicist, Lori De Waal, in a statement Monday. "Dennis Farina was always warmhearted and professional, with a great sense of humor and passion for his profession. He will be greatly missed by his family, friends and colleagues."

Farina, who had a long career as a police officer in Chicago, got into acting through director Michael Mann, who used him as a consultant and cast him in his 1981 movie, "Thief." That role led to others in such Mann-created shows as "Miami Vice" (in which Farina played a mobster) and "Crime Story" (in which he starred as Lt. Mike Torello).

Farina also had roles, generally as either cops or gangsters, in a number of movies, including "Midnight Run" (1988), "Get Shorty" (1995), "The Mod Squad" (1999) and "Snatch" (2000).

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 07/15/13 06:10 AM
Yes this actually happened lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_IPh1Gm50k

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 07/14/13 03:03 PM
Please watch this people.

What actually happened. Clear and concise. The media would never show this.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEpCnpnHODI

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxmO9hXHC_o

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 07/14/13 02:35 PM
What actually happened. Clear and concise. The media would never show this.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEpCnpnHODI

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxmO9hXHC_o

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 07/14/13 07:12 AM
1. The attorney comparing this to Medgar Evers and Emmet Till.

Shame on you. Why is it only people who are mad at the verdict say Travon was an innocent child or innocent kid?

Children do not have the capacity to beat the living crap out of an adult.
Children do not get tattoos.
Children do not use screwdrivers to steal jewelry.
Children do not write graffiti on school property.
Children do not smoke weed.

andrewzooms's photo
Sat 07/13/13 08:30 PM

I'm playing pool one night an somehow God comes up and the guy I'm playin says he's a non believer, he says you can't prove it. I said well prove to me love exists. He says it's all around, I said I'd say the same about God.

So my question is if you don't believe in God how can you prove to me love exists?

You are the one asserting something. Prove that god exists?

andrewzooms's photo
Sat 07/13/13 07:35 PM
No surprise. Love watching the people standing outside crying and yelling like this is the end of the world.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 07/10/13 08:58 PM
Things do not change; we change.
Henry David Thoreau

Honestly I can think of a million reasons of why I lost interest, or made excuses to stop talking to a certain lady. Looking back it was not the end of the world.

I am trying real hard to not be this way. No one is perfect so focusing on a persons flaws is not going to get anywhere. You got to love the crumbs of a person as well.

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 07/08/13 07:35 PM

Can you be a friend with your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend?If Yes,don't you think your friendship will lead you into dating again?If No,why you can not be a friends?.

Yes you can be acquaintances.

andrewzooms's photo
Mon 07/08/13 07:35 PM

Can you be a friend with your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend?If Yes,don't you think your friendship will lead you into dating again?If No,why you can not be a friends?.

Yes you can be acquaintances.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25