Community > Posts By > 253Dano2526019

253Dano2526019's photo
Thu 12/27/18 02:48 AM
Things have definately changed today. Way back men were always called ******** and pricks in the dating world. But today, i5ts the women. Women are using their looks to screw guy over and cheat them out of their money. They dont even have to meet the guy to do it. There is no such thing as casual sex anymore. It the cyber world. Women want to chat. If talk is cheap, what is chat. And who wants to get all worked up and horny and have to type every 5 seconds. I'm a nice trusting guy. Just want to have some fun. It had been 3+ yrs so I thought, I'll try to hookup on the internet. 7 months later, I'm down over 1700 dollars from joining sites and promises of hooking up and FHM model meetups, that never happened. Not once have i met a woman from the internet.It's almost made me never want to leave the house. It has totally messed up how I look at people these days. You just can't trust anyone until you hang out with them for a while. But with the internet, people don't even hang out anymore. It's sick. I'm about at my wits end