Community > Posts By > BeautyInChaos

BeautyInChaos's photo
Thu 04/07/11 09:25 PM
That's what I was going for, Thank you :)

BeautyInChaos's photo
Sun 04/03/11 10:38 PM
I love the personality you show in your pictures, you seem really approchable. You are very beautiful. From the sound of things you`ve done some good improvements on your profile, my advice: work on those interests woman. Something to make you more relatable.

9/10 flowerforyou

BeautyInChaos's photo
Sun 04/03/11 10:29 PM
You`ve got some good stuff in there but I would break it up a bit so it`s easier to skim (which most will do at first)
And add more pictures :smile:

BeautyInChaos's photo
Sun 04/03/11 10:24 PM

You seem very fun, and look model-like attractive even with the beat up truck and jeans. I would choose any of your other pics as your main, only because they seem more fun and cheerful.

I would recommend not calling yourself 'cruel' (maybe call it sass) when you refer to your sense of humor because it may challenge/encourage a 'perv' which you dont define, so Im not sure what, exactly, that word means to you.

...and welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here.

That was helpful thanks, I will change up the pictures.

As for cruel humour, think black humour; morbid and rideled with paradox. Black humour might be more simple to put on there but I desperatly don't want it to be confused for black comedy which I don`t generally enjoy much at all.

BeautyInChaos's photo
Sun 04/03/11 03:17 PM
7 out of 10
Nice inc :)

BeautyInChaos's photo
Sun 04/03/11 03:16 PM
Be honest, even if it's bad.