Community > Posts By > notboring111

notboring111's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:11 PM
Hey Phuque, If you get sick I'll lick you and take your mind off of being sick.pitchfork :wink:

notboring111's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:09 PM

Overheard conversation...

Him: If I get really sick or something, I would leave you. I do not want to see the look in your eyes while you're having to take care of me.

Her: What? Don't I get a vote in this?

Thoughts?

notboring111's photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:18 AM
I'm totally over it. I don't know if it was actually love but man was it a shock. Her mother told me they buried her in the town where she was from...anyway thanks.

notboring111's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:13 AM
I only told the story about her because she was the only woman I fell in love with on the first date.

notboring111's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:05 AM
About 5 years ago I met this woman that was fantastic in every way.
It was only suppose to be a lunch date, but I ended up staying with her until 3 in the morning. We didn't have sex, just a kiss goodnight. We did go shopping (which I normally don't like) and she made it so fun I didn't care. She told me she couldn't see me for 2 weeks because she was going to have a minor operation and was preparing for it. Well anyway I called her 2 weeks later and her mother answered the phone and told me she died on the operating table due to complications with the anesthetist. It was one of the worst experiences of my life. Looking back I did fall in love with her on the first date.

Has anyone here fell in love (for real) on the first date?

notboring111's photo
Sat 08/30/08 07:35 AM

I am just asking. Giving anyone that has a few minutes of free time today to have something to do.

1. Relationship advice: What is the worst advice someone has given to you during your relationships?

2. Sex and dating: What is your true opinion on this? Do you like someone to wait, or do you like to rush?

3. Rate my profile: Do you think you should first get to know someone before rating their profile? This way you really have a better understanding of the person?

4. Games: We all like to play them; what is your favorite?

5. Movies and T.V.: What is your favorite?

1. Use your head not your heart.

2. I don't know it's been so long I can't rememberlaugh

3. It seems okay to me....no opinion.

4. Poker and others.

5. I miss Seinfeld.

notboring111's photo
Sat 08/30/08 06:06 AM
Good morning, It's a beautiful day here in Minnesota.

notboring111's photo
Sat 08/30/08 06:04 AM
Hey that's great...LDR'S can work.

notboring111's photo
Sat 08/30/08 05:21 AM
Yup there's a song for everything.happy love brokenheart

notboring111's photo
Fri 08/29/08 01:57 PM
I understand just how you feel,
You say you do but what can I doooo,
It's over now, but it was grand,
I understand.

I miss you so please believe me when I tell you,
I just can't stand to see you go...you know.

I understand:heart: brokenheart

notboring111's photo
Fri 08/29/08 01:50 PM
Do you ever sing a song to yourself that seems it was just for you?

I love how you love me whenever I'm with you,
I love how you hold me whenever I kiss you,
I love the way you always come to me and say,
I love how you love me....

notboring111's photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:09 AM
Edited by notboring111 on Fri 08/29/08 11:10 AM

I can understand that to consider the belief one has had since childhood to be determined wrong as a slap in the face but if there is one thing I have discovered in my short life it is that I relearn what I have been taught all through my life. So is it not immature and closeminded to not consider that I will relearn even my belief system?

The bible is a man made story, the small to minute accuracies in the bible are possibly the writers throwing in some "real" details for the fun of it. When these stories were written, they were not composed to be a guide for later peoples to base their lives on. Each story is individual, each story is from a different writer. Later people decided to use these stories for a "guide" and proceeded to force it through threat of death on those who fought against it. This is the truth of the bible and it cannot be disproven.

Now as for evolution, we are still learning and experimenting with DNA, but even the basics of these premises is astounding in it's discoveries. We are all (living things) genetically related. This is proven. Just with this knowledge alone, evolution is not only possible but more than likely.

I will choose the road of enlightenment for myself and this road must include my mind open for the new discoveries of man. Christianity is an old discovery, analyzed, realized and outgrown. Or at least enlightenment should make this happen.

JMOOC

I did not bring up the incestuous story of the beginning of man of the book of Genesis but this part of the story alone tells you that from beginning to the end of the book is a fantasy.

I USE TO THINK LIKE YOU...THEN I READ THE BOOK "SURPRISED BY FAITH" AUTHOR DON BIERLE...CHECK IT OUT IF YOU DARE.

notboring111's photo
Fri 08/29/08 10:43 AM

laugh laughThe McCain campaign is DOOMED!laugh laugh

:thumbsup: :wink: laugh

McCain himself dooms his campaign. He has memory problems, PSTD from his time in the camp, he has anger management issues, big ones, he is a warmonger worse than Bush, if that can be imagined, etc....

McCain is not good for this country at any level. People who vote for him have to be prejudice because there are no running points for him at all.

What a bunch of crap

notboring111's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:59 AM

Obama screwed himself over. If he would have picked Hillary, then things would be looking good for him. I'm glad that McCain picked Palin. This will get MANY female votes. Especially the feminists. Palin is a feminist by the way. I HATE Obama, so this is SOOOOO good.

The rumors are flying already. I heard she was a born again christian>

notboring111's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:48 AM
"A greater love has no man than to lay his life down for his brother"

Also for his wife and children.

notboring111's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:44 AM

Ever hear of the Gap Theory.

Gap.... crap....You'll find out everything when you crock

notboring111's photo
Tue 08/26/08 11:55 AM
Pig Nuckles, with a side of kumquats are great for the tummy.laugh

notboring111's photo
Mon 08/25/08 04:34 PM
Heck yes....I'll wear my bootslaugh

notboring111's photo
Mon 08/25/08 02:44 PM

Used to but now I've learned to catch myself before the fall...

I just fell in love with a gorgeous blond from Florida...Dag Nabbitt ohwell

notboring111's photo
Sun 08/24/08 06:16 AM
Well first of all men are visual and about 90% of them won't bother to read your profile until you reply to them. So I recommend that you put a couple of more photos on here not the one you have even though it's not a bad photo get one with a close up of your face and one of you doing something else that's up to you of course. I'd make it less wordy and talk more about your likes, dislikes and what you're looking for in a man. You might want go on the religious forums seeing as how you're a Christian.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6