Community > Posts By > frn12345

frn12345's photo
Thu 01/26/12 01:44 PM
Lies, Damn Lies, Benchmarks....

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/georgia-court-told-obama-slam-dunk-disqualified/

Several of the attorneys introduced passages from Obama’s own writings that Barack Obama Sr. was his father. They then introduced evidence that the man never was a U.S. citizen, that he was a citizen of Kenya at the time of junior’s birth and was therefore a subject of the United Kingdom.

His father’s citizenship, they said, precludes him from serving as president, since the Founders required that officer to be a “natural-born citizen,” not just a “citizen.”

Titus taught constitutional law, common law, and other subjects for nearly 30 years at five different American Bar Association-approved law schools. From 1986 to 1993, he served as the founding dean of the College of Law and Government in Regent University in Virginia Beach, Va. Prior to his academic career, he served as a trial attorney and a special assistant United States attorney with the United States Department of Justice in Washington, D.C., and Kansas City, Mo.

He told WND the fact that Obama’s father was a Kenyan citizen should be sufficient.

“That is much stronger than the question of where he was born,” he said. “That alone is evidence. … They don’t need anything additional.”

Taitz argued multiple prongs of the case: that the birth certificate released by the White House is a forgery; that he probably has had several citizenships, such as when he was listed in Indonesia as an Indonesian citizen; and that he’s been known under the names Obama, Soetoro and Soebarkah.

She also had a private investigator, Susan Daniels, testify that it appears Obama is using a fraudulent Social Security number.

frn12345's photo
Fri 01/13/12 12:44 PM
<blushing>
huh?
</blushing>

frn12345's photo
Fri 01/13/12 11:01 AM
$4.42 BILLION PER DAY

Wow, I had to do the math

$4,420,000,000 per day, with 300 Million USA population....

that's $1,473 per day for each and every American....

Damn Im in the wrong business.

frn12345's photo
Thu 01/12/12 08:36 AM
The ultimate investigator!

<Imagine Columbo scratching his forehead and sucking on a cigar>

Ah, sorry to bother you Mr. Obama, Sir. . ...

Excuse me Mr. Obama, I mean President Obama, Sir. Um . . I know you're busy, and important and stuff. I mean, running the country is very important and -- ah -- I hate to bother you, Sir. I will only take a minute. Ok, Sir?

See, I have these missing pieces that are holding me up, and I was wondering, Sir, if you could take time out of your busy schedule and help me out. You know, no big deal, just some loose ends and things.

Hey, you have a nice place here! The wife sees houses like this on TV all the time and says, boy, she wishes she had digs like this, you know? Is that painting real? Really? Wow!
I saw something like that in a museum once.
Oh, sorry Sir. I didn't mean to get off the track.

So if you could just help me out a minute and give me some details, I will get right out of your way. I want to close this case and maybe take the wife to Coney Island or something. Ever been to Coney Island Sir? No? I didn't think so...

Well, listen, anyway, I can't seem to get some information I need to wrap this up. These things seem to either be "Not released" or "Not available." I'm sure it's just an oversight or glitch or something, so if you could you tell me where these things are I have them written down here somewhere -- oh wait. I'll just read it to you.

Could you please help me find these things, Sir?

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- "Not available"
4. Harvard College records -- Not released
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- Not available
8. Your Illinois State Senate records -- Not available
9. Law practice client list -- Not released
10. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Not released
11. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
12. Record of your baptism -- Not available

13. Why your wife, Michelle, can no longer practice law as an attorney? (Insurance Fraud?)

14. Why your wife has 22 assistants, when other First Ladies had only one?

15. Why were you getting "foreign student aid" as a college student?

16. Which country's "passport" did you have when you visited Pakistan in 1981?

Oh and one more thing Mr. President, I can't seem to find any articles you published as editor of the Harvard Law Review, or as a Professor at the University of Chicago. Can you explain that to me, Sir?

Oh, but hey -- listen! I know you're busy! If this is too much for you right now -- I mean -- tell you what. I'll come back tomorrow. Give you some time to get these things together, you know? I mean, I know you're busy. I'll just let myself out.. I'll be back tomorrow. And the day after. . ...
What's that Mr. President? Who wants to know these things?
We the People of the United States of America ! You know, the ones that vote.

frn12345's photo
Fri 01/06/12 11:44 AM
__yeah, a desire to disrupt OBamas campaigning that the other judges havent had

Too bad he's not doing real work like Golf, instead he spends tax dollars on his next election.

frn12345's photo
Thu 01/05/12 03:17 PM
>I believe in guns, moonshine, dynamite and rock and roll

Almost a Texan.

I hear they love: God, Guns, Beer, and HS Football; but in any order.

frn12345's photo
Thu 01/05/12 03:13 PM
Burgermeister Meisterburger

passed a law declaring toys "illegal, unmoral, unlawful, and anyone found with a toy in his possession will be placed under arrest and thrown in the dungeon. No kidding!"

Ha!

frn12345's photo
Thu 01/05/12 01:32 PM
How many of you think you live in an extreme of some kind or another? Do you enjoy never compromising?

ok, I'll bite.

I guess Im extreme because:

Im a Vegetarian, no critters eaten since 1981
Benefit: My total Blood Cholesterol is 78, the lowest in my Doc's whole practice.

I practice non-violence on the planet.
What does that mean: When its time to punch the man in the nose, punch the dumchit in the nose. Otherwise, all creation deserves my appreciation and gratitude. I use force only when my manhood is insulted; else I like to believe I think like Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.

Im not a thief:
ok, I stole a bar of candy when I was 10. I wanted to hang with the crowd that rode motocross bicycles. Unknown to me, those same kids were into regular theft of the local store. I only spent one day with those kids.
Benefit: Im not a freaking Marxist now. Keep your paws out of my wallet. I don't care about your social engineering dreams.

I tell the truth:
I call a spade a spade, and Im able to learn... Have a logical thought process, and Im there... Quote from some moldy scripture, Im snoring. I will not lie to you... Don't eat seafood unless you know where it comes from. My Doc told me three months ago... Japan is gonna have lots of thyroid cancers in 5 years. Tis OK, since I don't eat critters anyway.

There is no compromising with these ideals:

You diet is your business,
your honesty is your business,
your ability to appreciate and support creation is your business.

And mine is mine.

namaste.

frn12345's photo
Thu 01/05/12 11:02 AM
>MS is right, were gonna give the world another good laugh trying this little stunt

Give the world a laugh... Now there's a good Foreign Policy..

Sounds like RP, hide your head in the sand and all the bullies will ignore you.

Evil is as Evil does. Obama was born in Kenya to a Father who was a British Commonwealth Subject at the time. But facts aren't important when its all about "Hope".

frn12345's photo
Wed 01/04/12 01:41 PM

Green Fascism is Fascism with just a bit of Slime added.

frn12345's photo
Wed 01/04/12 01:25 PM
But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." (written by Steven Weinberg)

I think not.

Those folks who relish in attacking the flock cannot be edified; they need to be chained. They don't need good time religion to be dangerous aholes. Evil is as Evil does.

When its time to punch the man in the nose; punch the bastard in the nose.

frn12345's photo
Wed 01/04/12 01:21 PM
>Can you imagine where humanity would be with just this one change...

Yeah, Tesla's wireless transmission of data, voice, and power.

The world could be Eden, but JP Morgan was more interested in $$$.

frn12345's photo
Wed 01/04/12 01:14 PM

Lies, Damn Lies, and Benchmarks.

Obama is an American Citizen.... Benchmark....

The truth leaks out because even Obama and Odinga are human and make mistakes.

All the ObamaZombies couldn't care less, because they didn't care to begin with.

frn12345's photo
Tue 01/03/12 03:17 PM

Black Silent Helicopters
Black Ops
Military Industrial Complex
Disinformation - Redirection

The Aliens did it, sure they did ;)

frn12345's photo
Fri 12/30/11 01:53 PM
> I need to shop for my zucchinis in peace.

When I get a live one, I ask her if she's ever seen a fully extended zucchini...

frn12345's photo
Fri 12/30/11 01:40 PM
>I've often heard a grocery store is a good place to meet someone

I hangout at the veggie section. Hovering over the cucumbers and zucchinis, I ask unsuspecting women which ones cook up harder.

frn12345's photo
Fri 12/30/11 09:53 AM
>What a sexist thing to say, I would imagine your a racist as well!

What was that thing about not resorting to insults because you don't have a meaningful counter thought?

First a leap of faith to call me Sexist, then a little frosting of the race card for added flavor.

Well expressed my friend.

frn12345's photo
Fri 12/30/11 09:19 AM

IMHO,

If all the freaking Law Makers would spend most of their time on the golf course or at home with their Consituents, our lives would be mega-freer.

frn12345's photo
Thu 12/29/11 04:00 PM
>turn off fox news

and MSNBC...

frn12345's photo
Thu 12/29/11 02:17 PM

Bachmann Palin 2012

Let the cuties run the place for awhile

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9