Community > Posts By > Wylie

Wylie's photo
Tue 01/08/19 08:37 AM

When everything is Energy, motion or stillness is illusion of mind newtons 2nd law kicks in.law of inertia.

Yeah, what you said! ;0)

Wylie's photo
Tue 01/08/19 07:55 AM
Edited by Wylie on Tue 01/08/19 08:35 AM
Tesla and frequencies of objects gets deep, Royal Raymond Rife compounds the depth of the subject into more physical applications that seem to have been buried by the fats cats.

IMHO this aspect of science could very well open pages of books long lost explaining many artifacts we don't understand today.

Edit:
This got the wheels spinning on old stories like the Wall of Jericho.

Open my can of worms will you! ;0)

A rain drops reluctance to coalesce in a puddle because of the excited valence electrons moving past the air creating a magnetic field exemplifying the diamagnetic properties of water. Yes I have a hypothesis on it.
How vast the implications!

Wylie's photo
Tue 01/08/19 07:26 AM
Wylie Wiggins

Wylie's photo
Tue 01/08/19 07:23 AM
Kona coffee and a Cinnamon Danish vape

Wylie's photo
Tue 01/08/19 07:21 AM
I do read profiles generally after looking at the photos as I'm sure most do.

Lengthy profiles which I've seen few of here I may skim quickly to return later if the person shows any interest.

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 07:16 PM
Edited by Wylie on Mon 01/07/19 07:16 PM

Tom, I agree and disagree at the same time. A first meet can be going to get a coffee and talk. I don't really think going to a bar to hear a band or go bowl in a bowling alley is a good date. That's very noisy. I'm using it as an example. Maybe go to a zoo, if you both like that.

Zoo, where you live the animals walk right through yards and bed up in hedges and borrow pits.
I've done some work out there and ride motorcycles through sometimes.

The bottom of a beer mug works as a spotting scope there! ;0)

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 07:11 PM
Edited by Wylie on Mon 01/07/19 07:21 PM

Actually, that has happened a few times since my marriage ended.
Each woman had qualities I admired at the start but after spending 'normal' life with them, I found out they were lying about who they were.
No better test of honesty than time on target.

Seen that movie and sequels just gets old!

Yeah they do!

For the longest time I thought women couldn't exist without lying but I actually found one that doesn't exist that way.
Oh, there was a rocky start, caught her in a lie but we talked about it and I found out it was fear that caused her to lie.
Granted, I catch another, she's a history lesson but so far so good.

Its not fair to US for me to expect her to lie to me.
The thing about a liar - THEY ALWAYS TELL ON THEMSELVES, ALWAYS.

I live in a little Podunk and it sure seems gals here grow up getting away with a lot. It's said if you let one slip away you're back in line again.

I avoid the locals for the most part, keeps conflicts clear of me and mine.

Exactly, there are always slips or a tells.

They end up distanced friends at best once they've buried themselves, I just don't need it.

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 07:01 PM
Back to 37 and 59 again

I think I just got a message from a real one, cute too!

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 06:48 PM

Asking a scammer if I need a forklift for this download of what she called a Hangout app and if I can find one at Walmart. Sounds kinda kinky to me, I'm just trying to keep up with the time ya know.

Hey man, you're new.
Set your mail filters and use some common sense.

Just entertaining myself for a little while, thanks!

Funny how the majority of scammer age break is right about 30ish.

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 06:27 PM
Edited by Wylie on Mon 01/07/19 06:29 PM

Actually, that has happened a few times since my marriage ended.
Each woman had qualities I admired at the start but after spending 'normal' life with them, I found out they were lying about who they were.
No better test of honesty than time on target.

Seen that movie and sequels just gets old!

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 05:48 PM
Asking a scammer if I need a forklift for this download of what she called a Hangout app and if I can find one at Walmart. Sounds kinda kinky to me, I'm just trying to keep up with the time ya know.

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 05:06 PM
I went to the first post and looked for rules, not a one of them.

Whataburger

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 05:02 PM
Pearl she's a real cultured gal.

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 04:58 PM
Hasenfeffer

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 04:50 PM
Edited by Wylie on Mon 01/07/19 04:51 PM
Ooops!

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 04:41 PM
Loves me some ribs!

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 03:53 PM
Edited by Wylie on Mon 01/07/19 03:53 PM
I was on a Jet Blue flight very close to final approach into JFK the day of the "attack" happened, seat belt lights had came on as we watched the second plane hit.

Should this have not happened I would have been bused to the CNN studios where myself and other inventors would have been filmed for air time.

I've spent more than my fear share of time looking into what really happened, testing since, lost records from building 7 and it was an inside job nobody will ever change my mind.

Riddle me this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60RuXCV71ic

Maybe this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 02:44 PM

how about Trump pays for the wall now and the IRS allows
him a 1% deduction in his yearly tax liability payment
until he is fully reimbursed for his generous offer...?

#AreYouKiddingMe....laugh

You just have to think like Elon. Dual purpose the wall into a coast to coast rail system, incorporate secure transmission systems in to the structure, add some solar generating.... and cut the expense, hell gather long term investments.

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 01:35 PM

So Sunday has passed, but haven't heard any results. Or is everyone still busy answering messageslaugh

12 pages of blocked list now, I'll get this narrowed down.

Wylie's photo
Mon 01/07/19 01:11 PM
Edited by Wylie on Mon 01/07/19 01:13 PM

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 15