Community > Posts By > iluv2dance

iluv2dance's photo
Fri 01/25/08 03:26 PM
Hi all. How are you all tonight? I hope as good as me. <stands up and dances around the room> Debbie, you do a great job! I've met some very interesting people and am having great conversations. Thanks so much love!

iluv2dance's photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:19 PM
Hello all. How is all the emailing going? Good on this end!!!happy :heart: bigsmile

iluv2dance's photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:17 PM

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to dance! :heart:

WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ME TOOOOO!

YIPPPPPYYYY!

iluv2dance's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:43 AM

iluv2dance e-mail

BigCurt page 15

Bodyman247 page 7

TheLonelyWalker page 6

sexyandsingle page 1

I'll check it out Deb...thanks for all your hard work!

iluv2dance's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:16 AM

Good Morning,

Well Sexy got back with me, I haven't heard from anyone else, but I will have to admit that this is fun

Tidbit I am glad your having fun.....tell all your friends to come have fun too......

Debbie, you're gonna wear yourself out! LOL.bigsmile

iluv2dance's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:01 AM
Edited by iluv2dance on Thu 01/24/08 10:03 AM
WOW...Feral you are outstanding (not that I didn't already know that). I miss one day and you're on pg. 17 already. Btw, I'm emailing "my fellas"; you did great, they are really nice guys.happy Made some great friends! You have a great judge of character.

:heart: you!

iluv2dance's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:28 PM

Here is my main gripe with "love" and how people use the word. See, I remember back in high school how, as teenagers, you would date someone and you would write on your book cover, or your folders, how "I love this person". Yeah, it is innocent, but I can also remember there were some kids back then who firmly believed they were in love. Then, two weeks later, you break up cause you love some other person? Yeah...that sure as heck was love.

This just shows how we take "love" for granted. We feel something for someone in that moment we like them, and assume we are in love with them. Hell, you see it on TV all the damn time. Look at Soap Operas. How many times has a chic on one of those shows been in love and married? Maybe 10 times? And celebrities. We say they don't influence us, but look at how marriage is viewed in Hollywood. It means squat to actually believe in love out there.

Another problem is that some feel that having great sex with someone means that they are falling in love with them. They base a relationship on sex....the physical. Not any actual feelings they have, except for the feeling of being sexually satisfied (Nothing wrong with this, but a relationship cannot be solely based around this.). Sex with someone you care for and love is an added benefit.

I can honestly remember a time when love meant something. Thing is, we don't talk the way we used to. We don't mean things the way we used to. We don't stand by what we say, cause in today's world, it is all about "Me" and the whole instant gratification thing. Until we start to give a damn about what we say, meaning it, and knowing it to be what we want, and not only caring about our own personal feelings....I just don't see things changing.

Amen to this! (I think I was guilty of this before sad )

iluv2dance's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:02 PM

do u believe u can fall in love once u meet someone?

You mean after talking online? Maybe, but love is like a plant, it starts out as a seed, when place in the right soil, and given proper care, it will grow, and blossom.

Haha...Totage...I just used the same analogy on the previous page. Good goin'!drinker

iluv2dance's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:59 PM

^^^ ya but that can be construed to be 'lust' not 'love' :wink:

We fall in love with the idea of falling in love. smokin

drinker
Exactly Fade! The idea of being loved fully by another is what forces people into that "emotion".flowerforyou :wink:

iluv2dance's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:57 PM

Actually. I feel love is a word that is used way too often today....and often used in the wrong context. I am speaking about a relationship here, and when you get right down to the nitty gritty, "love" is something that, I feel, takes time. I believe that when you meet someone, you either become very interested in them or you decide to move along. Then, if you decide to see that person more often, then yes, "true" love can develop.

I also agree with you. Love is not a word it's an action. People seem to fall into this trap way too easily. In my opinion, if you "think" you love someone right way...don't say it...just absorb the feelings and go with it, because when it comes down to it, it was probably lust.

Love has to be planted, like a seed, and you water it day by day and it will flourish beautifully!

iluv2dance's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:32 PM
Edited by iluv2dance on Tue 01/22/08 08:33 PM

For me when rationalizing why I am still single, my most common response is that I am "the nice guy."

Jc...if you don't mind me saying...that is so cliche and untrue! I know myself that I am not looking to meet an a**hole. Been there done that! I am looking for a nice guy. drinker Maybe its just as simple as you looking in the wrong places...but I can almost guarantee that it's not cuz ur too nice. I do know that we ladies like to be approached by the guy...so maybe its just that ur too quiet or passive. :heart: I'm sure you're doing ur best, but maybe just tweak up ur "dating skills" a bit and you'll be good to go!bigsmile

iluv2dance's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:20 PM

I know why I'm single....I want to be....I have high expectations for what I want & won't settle for less....

Honesty & Communication: can't have one without the other....women complain about men in these areas....guess what?....they are no different....

Acceptance & Committment: another issue I've been having trouble finding in a woman

Time & Gratitude: so many say they want a relationship but when it comes to finding the time, yeah....& gratitude....If I take you out & pay for things, a little thank-you for setting it up & taking care of things would be nice....

*you know ladies....if you want a man, learn to treat him right...yes, it works both ways, I know....but don't forget what I just said....

drinker drinker bigsmile
flowerforyou Amen to that Blue...I have the same problem. My expectations are set too high for most men (that I have met) and I refuse to lower them. If I'm going to be in a relationship, then I believe in support (without all else that you have already mentioned)...instead of added stress. If I have chaos then I would rather remain single ohwell

iluv2dance's photo
Tue 01/22/08 02:15 PM

iluv2dance e-mail

joshyfix page 41

joshy44 page 33

brianb page 29

Zenoffun page 23

Have fun sweets and don't forget to update me.

Will do. thanks sweets! :wink:

iluv2dance's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:37 PM
I think that sometimes the waiting game is frustrating too, but in the end I suppose it will be worth it if you find a great match. I'm new at all this too, but here checking things out as well. Good to you Brian. (and good luck to me...lol)

iluv2dance's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:21 PM
Hi Debbie. So when do I get my turn? ~~Giggles

iluv2dance's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:03 PM
Hello again Debbie. flowerforyou How are you dear?

iluv2dance's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:01 PM

ahhhhhh hi sweets.......It's so great to see you again...are you going to stick around and play?

Aww. I would love to but I have to be up early for work. Blah! But I will be back tomorrow for sure sweetie. Good night and God bless all.

iluv2dance's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:55 PM
Stoppin in to say hello Debbie.

:wink:

iluv2dance's photo
Wed 12/05/07 05:30 PM

Beware the landmines of indignance and deceit. Truth is just a theory to some. Hatred disguses itself in many forms. Be sensitive to find what gives you true peace and you 'will' find it. Mystery and philosophy turn in circles in the darkness. Simplicity is found in the human heart and without words, follow that and the answer will come.:heart:

Well said!!! flowerforyou :heart: drinker :wink:

iluv2dance's photo
Tue 12/04/07 07:18 PM
We all encouter crossroads in our lives, the point that some pessimists would say "make us or break us", but with God as a spiritual leader those hard times are so much easier.

My own personal experiences have taught me through "make or break pessimism"...and my "new" lifestyle (the preferable one) walking WITH God down the path of life. I believe that we all have "encouraged" paths, by God, but as humans we make our own decisions and that tells which direction that we will go. God is there for all of us regardless of the outcome...and he always seems to steer me back in the necessary direction.

Thank you Lord!

If it wasn't for God steering me after those hardships that I encountered two-and-a-half years ago, I doubt I would be on this site today.

God truly does work in mysterious ways...right nuenjins?love

Even the times that you think you can't take ANYMORE, God doesn't allow more than you can handle.

Chae, congratulations on your walk with God...stick with Him, he won't let you down!:heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: Praise be to God...He is OUR POWER!:heart::heart:

God bless you all.
Good night and sweet dreamshappy
:heart: Misty~

Previous 1