lonelyredheadgirl's photo
Fri 07/25/08 11:39 PM

I don't think there is anything wrong with it...I'm a mom with a couple tattoos too...one being my daughters name.

yea i have the girls names on me and that is the only names on me. but then i get told its bad luck to get the names just in case something happens to them... its wierd.. no one judges young dads with tats... maybe its because i am young also???

Fri 07/25/08 11:36 PM

i have kids and tattoos and my mom freaks too , old people just dont understand lol

all of mine can be hidden though

i get it from people my age and younger sometimes too... i just don't get it

Fri 07/25/08 11:34 PM

this iz prob cuz im young but y do woman have 2 b all secretive about likein you like when u hang out with a girl and she likes u and duznt say anything but gives u those freakin signs(that r all dif) and ur supose 2 get them y cant they just tell u

i know with me it is because i am sort of insecure around guys... i kinda want to know what they think of me before i say anything to them

Fri 07/25/08 11:33 PM
i want opinions on this. just what do you think about it.. i am a mom of two girls, six and sixteen months, i also have tattoos. eight so far and nowhere near done.. my mom chews my a## everytime she sees me for this. she says moms dont act that way and i am setting a bad example for my girls. granted my six year old is starting to draw on herself saying she wants tattoos like mommy. but i do not think tattoos make you a bad mom.. it would be like me telling my mom that her mullet set a bad example for me...lol. what do all of you out there think? i see it as just my form of self expression indifferent

Fri 07/25/08 11:27 PM
ehh... i am ok though... but they have to check my baby every six months because it runs in her dads family

Fri 07/25/08 11:24 PM
mine started after i took a medicine for about 6 months... all of a sudden they found out it causes diabetes and now i will have it for life

Fri 07/25/08 11:22 PM
does anyone on here have this or know someone who does? and if so how do i stop hating myself and sometimes feeling sorry for myself because of it... most days i am fine but sometimes i get mad or depressed because of all the stuff i miss out on and how i cant just pick up and go.. i always have to make sure i have my meter and insulin and needles etc.... it sucks... but at the same time i know it isnt all that horrible... i could have cancer like my brother in law and grandma or epilepsy like my baby niece.. i just cant help it sometimes ohwell

Fri 07/25/08 11:19 PM
mine runs in the three hundreds... i have to do shots everyday

Fri 07/25/08 11:18 PM
williamsburg ohio here.... close to cincinnati

Fri 07/25/08 11:17 PM

Nice tat...smokin

thank you... its brand new.. only 2 days old and got another one the next day

Fri 07/25/08 11:16 PM

grumble cant do fake sugar ! it will make me sick as a dog ! embarassed

i have to even when i am not dieting... i have the darned diabetes... i sometimes eat sugar... just not supposed too

Fri 07/25/08 11:13 PM

Why do you all live so far away from me? ohwell

cause ya all live so far from us.:tongue: laugh

Half the ladies on here, you would need a PASSPORT to go visit!

last time i looked ohio didnt need a passport to come visit.

But does Ohio have an airport? laugh (jk)

ohio has dayton airport and the cincinnati airport (although its in kentucky) and ohio is where i am too

Fri 07/25/08 11:12 PM
justkev08 gets my vote

Fri 07/25/08 11:08 PM
this site is good for nights like tonight when i cannot sleep and all my friends are doing just that.... i like to get on and read profiles and join in the threads.. it is enjoyable.. as far as dating... i am happy being single for now.. i am finding out who i am as a person and having some fun on the way

Fri 07/25/08 11:04 PM

oooooooh CHEETOS!!:tongue:

I have half a bounty bar ...want some??bigsmile

i have some popcorn sprinkled with equal and a coke zero
yuk, you on a diet ?

unfortunately... gotta be maid of honor at a wedding in december.. my 2 best friends are marrying each other

Fri 07/25/08 10:58 PM

oooooooh CHEETOS!!:tongue:

I have half a bounty bar ...want some??bigsmile

i have some popcorn sprinkled with equal and a coke zero

Fri 07/25/08 10:57 PM

Nice tatoo!
drinker drinker smokin

thanks... its an addiction... i got 2 in the last 2 days... the other is an iron cross inside a 4 leaf clover

Fri 07/25/08 10:56 PM

people with tatts are silly..

Yeah...why in the hell would anyone get a tatoo. Its a one way ticket to hell if you ask me. God hates tattoo's.

well god hates me for many other things so might as well do what i want

Fri 07/25/08 10:56 PM

He wore the rose tattoo,
To prove his love was true . . .
But hearts can lie, so why deny,
That roses fade and love can die . . .

She'll wait her whole life through,
Like fools an' dreamer's do . . .
She'll go on caring for one who's wearing,
The rose . . . the rose tattoo . . .

She'll wait her whole life through,