lonelyredheadgirl's photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:05 PM
i thank all for the advice over the past 2 weeks

Sun 08/03/08 08:59 PM
<-----new tat.... wont keep this pic up long

Wed 07/30/08 11:55 PM
ok guys... off to bed.. dr appt in like 7 hours... will have to take a pill to go to sleep this early

Wed 07/30/08 11:53 PM

:smile: Well now it's 200!!!! Will Gypsy find love bye then??????flowers
Well I hope so!!!noway laugh laugh

dont we all

Wed 07/30/08 11:52 PM
the one i felt here in the cincinnati originated in like evansville indiana or something which is hours away.... i barely felt it... my bed shook some... i honestly thought it was the washer in the next room with a load off balance and when i woke my sister up and told her i thought we had an earthquake she said i was on crack... then i heard it on the radio and it wowed me.. that doesnt happen in ohio.. they said it had been 20 years since the last one

Wed 07/30/08 11:49 PM
it is up to you hun my only age thing is i will not date a man younger than me... i once broke it off after 2 dates with a guy that was only 3 weeks younger

Wed 07/30/08 11:46 PM

we had one back in like april around here... barely anyone felt it but i did and i ended up on the news talking about it

A celebrity in our midst.happy

i was in my work uniform and it was 6 am.... not at my best at all... they should have warned me the da*ned thing was coming first!!!laugh

Wed 07/30/08 11:44 PM

i just want a woman that will show her bewbs

oh wait,it isn't the men's turn yet is it...

sorry

do i have to switch pictures again lmao

Wed 07/30/08 11:43 PM

What? Purple won a prize???bigsmile drinker flowerforyou Awesome!!!flowerforyou

Hey chevy, jeritol, scotty, biker:wink: drinker

what no hi for me
Oh hey you too red!!!drinker

there it is....laugh

Wed 07/30/08 11:42 PM

What? Purple won a prize???bigsmile drinker flowerforyou Awesome!!!flowerforyou

Hey chevy, jeritol, scotty, biker:wink: drinker

what no hi for me

Wed 07/30/08 11:41 PM
all i want is an honest true man... no pansy types i like men who get dirty with callused hands and muscles from working and they also have to have their teeth and take care of them

Wed 07/30/08 11:39 PM
we had one back in like april around here... barely anyone felt it but i did and i ended up on the news talking about it

Wed 07/30/08 11:36 PM
ok update... doc wants to schedule a removal and biopsy of the mass type thing they found... depending on what it is it could be the cause of the headaches and nosebleeds.. as for the teeth i have started to not take a drink to bed with me after i brush my teeth and they have started to feel a lot better... i think because most of the time i took tea to bed maybe the sugar and acid was sitting on my teeth all night and was makin them hurt?? no clue there but at least the tooth problems have uncovered something else

Wed 07/30/08 11:27 PM
hi guys.....and girlshappy

Wed 07/30/08 11:26 PM
all the advice has helped...thank you everyone!!! it is nice to have people who understand. :smile: as far as me drinking i do so in moderation.. and it really isnt all that often... but now i have a question as this has never happened before... i am on lantus and humalog insulins.. i have never had a problem with my injections but for the past about i'll say 2 weeks there are issues.. usually if i go to put the needle into a blood vessel i feel it before i even pierce the skin and i will switch spots.. i dont feel as if i am hitting anything but i am covered in HUGE bruises all over.... the injections arent hurting and the insulin doesnt burn so i dont know what the issue is

Tue 07/29/08 06:23 AM
i am oing in today for the results

Tue 07/29/08 01:06 AM
sorry to be so b*tchy tonight i am going to bed now... ttyl

Tue 07/29/08 01:03 AM
its not you hun... i take offense to people who hang it and try and make it a race thing when if it were a race thing i def. would not be hanging it. i used to live in mt vernon il. i know how st louis is... i just get aggravated at stupid people plus i dont feel well tonight so i am grouchy

Tue 07/29/08 12:59 AM
ok guys... i am going to try and lay down for now... sorry to go so soon just not feeling so hot.... ttyl

Tue 07/29/08 12:55 AM
i am about to get on my elliptical and try to exercise some of the sugar off. i just dont feel good like i said so i cant stay on it long.... i am fine i have been through this before

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25