Community > Posts By > StarTrekkin

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:14 PM
Si' un poquito espanol here too LOL Que pasa me Amigo!

Si, puedo hablar un poco de espanol. I think I just said yes I can speak a little spanish. At least, that's what I think I said.

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:01 PM
all i have is my coffee and I can't get rid of thatnoway You wouldn't like me without my coffee:angry:

I got bologna sandwhich and looks like an apple.. laugh
Who wants to trade?.. laugh

I've got soup, trade???

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:00 PM
I'm here------> what do you think of the new photo? laugh

i was in another forum and the subject of nude photos came up and this one is one i'll send when asked laugh laugh

My sister sent it to me the lady/Angel was "expressing her christmas spirit" in LA

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 03:56 PM
grumble :angry: explode mad sad sad sad

darn darn darn i missed it guess i'm squarebrokenheart was it fun?? are you going again?? tell me pleaseeeeeeeeeee:cry:

happy we lost power for over a week due to the ice storm and in the middle of it all i was moving what a mess--so i've been off line a while..........

I'm considering going to Bullfrog's next Tuesday to go see the stand-up comedians, but I've never been there before. Anyone else been there?

Well, I've decided to go. It begins tomorrow at 8:30 PM, so be there or be square! laugh laugh laugh glasses

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 03:39 PM
I don't know how long i can keep it up haha she makes me queezie hahaha

I did get a really funny picture of an angel my sister sent me at christmas time i see it it loads here But i'm warning you all Eeeekkkkkkkkk

You are all to much fun, I enjoyed reading all your replies.

AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY NUDIES PICS

(waiting, waiting, waiting)

Thanks to all your concerns and lots of laughter. Now everyone hurry get your clothes back on before someone sees ya..

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

We can all use a good laugh every now and then... laugh :wink:

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 03:36 PM

I did get a really funny picture of an angel my sister sent me at christmas time i see it it loads here But i'm warning you all Eeeekkkkkkkkk

You are all to much fun, I enjoyed reading all your replies.

AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY NUDIES PICS

(waiting, waiting, waiting)

Thanks to all your concerns and lots of laughter. Now everyone hurry get your clothes back on before someone sees ya..

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

We can all use a good laugh every now and then... laugh :wink:

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 03:35 PM
I'd love to have a copy of that haha

OMG, too funny well had a friend of mine send me a pic it is a woman like in her 80's laying on her side neked it does come in handy so when someone ask me for a nude pic I send them that one for some reason they dont ask any more duhhhhhhhh don't know why but it is fricking funny teach them good lollaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 03:28 PM
i had one that was hitting on me one day said my legs were hot and he wanted to see more BUT i did not have any picts of my legs posted?? then i looked at all my uploaded photos and the legs belonged to a male friend in a group photo i had posted. Really cracked me up and the funniest part was he NEVER wrote me back when i told him it was a guys legs laugh laugh

I had a dude ask ME for nudie pics. He said he liked my headline and he wanted me to have some fun with him. Did he not see the rest of my profile that says 'looking for FEMALE for FRIENDSHIP'? Yeah, some people are friggin loopy like that.

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 03:18 PM
Edited by StarTrekkin on Sun 12/30/07 03:32 PM
Nuk'neg a' puch pa 'e'

Where is the bathroom??

Yuch' daK a yuch da' Pol

give me the Chocolate!!

2 very useful phrases when visiting a Klingon bigsmile

Quapla' means Success and if called a P'tak you need to swing on em it's the nastiest thing a Klingon could call-- you besides saying "Your mother has a smooth forehead" thems fighting words!!!

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:55 AM
Yea LOL 4 more hours of a 12 hr shift, then off for 8 hrs then back here at 4pm tomorrow/today? LOLyawn yawn

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:53 AM
flowerforyou The ppl here are AWESOME

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:50 AM
flowerforyou kewl and U?? I'm at work having a hard time staying awake hahayawn

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:48 AM
What's getting along and SEX have to do with each otherhappy

Why can't we all just get along????

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:47 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou hay all suppppppp

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:48 PM

thanx for the beer fallinflowerforyou

DAMMMM Fishing that picture made me forget being sick bigsmile THANKS

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:47 PM

and chicken soup and gatorade for atomic

I could use some of that too been down 4 days now and it seems like i'll be sick for ever explode sick SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 02:35 AM
Doing it in the closet is fun tooblushing

king you sound like you just came out of the closet haha

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 02:34 AM
What can I get you to drink :wink: I'll make it a DOUBLE bigsmile

how about the 2nd? the 3rd? lol

flowerforyou

depends on how many drinks i've had :wink:

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 02:31 AM
LOL Poke em if they can't take a jokelaugh

Of course i read a bunch the other day where they switched redneck with Greenbay fan --It was really funny BUT they posted them on a Greenbay fan site TALK about Haters LOLlaugh laugh

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 12:40 AM
Not really we have the Cool EDIT feature now and he can change itlaugh

i like to scratch symmetrically most of the time. for instance if i scratch one arm i usually scratch the other in the same place :tongue:

You realize that was outloud and posted forever...right????

huh