Community > Posts By > bestdadfire

bestdadfire's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:37 PM
I walked in my little girls room the other day and i saw her chewing on something. I knew i had not seen her take anything in their to eat. So silly me i ask "I said BB what are you eating you know you are not suppose to have anything to eat in your room."She looked up at me and said "daddy a bugger". That was priceless.

bestdadfire's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:24 PM
i hope this forum is still open. In the state of Alabama child support and visitation are two different animals. I think visitation is the most important of the two. The child should know both of the parents. I think if parents fight over visitation than they are being selfish and only thinking about themselves and not the child. In my divorce i have joint physical custody. No child support no visitation set up. We are just raising our kids. That is what is important.

bestdadfire's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:09 PM
amen co-parenting is a whole lot of give and take. Thanks for everything God bless

bestdadfire's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:54 PM
Thanks for the advice. We get along real good and i hate to ruin that. But when it comes to my kids i will ruin it. I just hate to because i know what that intells.

bestdadfire's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:44 PM
my kids have expressed their feelings. But that does not seem to make her stop. I really dont know what to do.

bestdadfire's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:37 PM
taking the kids away is not the answer yet but thank you
make her quit if she dont take the kids away from her and go out and have fun.. they dont be need to be around

bestdadfire's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:36 PM
She says she knows that the smoke hurts them but keeps doing it. She even smokes in the car. My kids doctor has even wrote her a note asking her to stop. She keeps saying she will, but does not.

bestdadfire's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:30 PM
How do i make the mother of my kids realize that cig. smoke is hurting them?

bestdadfire's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:55 PM
great advice singing, i will try that next time and who knows it may work. I especially like the note thing, i have never thought of that. My little girl woke up so i have to go. thanks everyone for the advice and God bless to you all.

bestdadfire's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:40 PM
you got it singingmyheartout. Thanks

bestdadfire's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:35 PM
thanks aje and b. My eyes have been opened a little. It is just very hard for me to do anything without my kids. I dont see what it would hurt to leave them out just a little in the beginning at least in the meeting aspect of the relationship. They will allways know from the beginning that i do have kids and they are a huge part of my life.

bestdadfire's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:21 PM
B, thank you for the great advice. I have been just concentrating on my kids and if the Lord decides to send me someone, great if not he didnt for a reason.

bestdadfire's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:13 PM
aje26 you may be right introducing them to early may be scaring them away. I just feel that is what needs to be done so their are no surprises.

bestdadfire's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:09 PM
Thanks wouldee, maybe one day someone will just show up out of the blue. I was talking to someone one day and she said just put it in Gods hands and if it is his will than i will find someone. If not i still have my kids and that is enough.

bestdadfire's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:56 PM
I believe they should get involved from the beginning because they are a part of me and when i meet someone i wouldnt give them just half of me. They get the whole package from the beginning

bestdadfire's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:50 PM
I allways let people know up front that i have kids and usually they have no problem with it. It is just when they get involved it is just to much for them because it takes a tremendous amount of time for my kids and that leaves a little for them.

bestdadfire's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:46 PM
I would love to ease into it but we are one family take us all or not at all. I dont think it would be to fair to my kids to do that. Thanks for the advice though

bestdadfire's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:44 PM
Thanks for the advice. I have found out that their is more bad than good in my search for that special someone. When it comes to my kids that person has to be very, very special for them.

bestdadfire's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:30 PM
How on this wonderful green earth do i find a descent woman who does not turn and run when it is time for my kids to get involved in the relationship.Dont get me wrong if that does happen good riddens. I just would love to find that special woman who does not run. Can anyone help?

bestdadfire's photo
Sat 11/24/07 08:41 AM
You are right again. Where did you come from. Thanks for the advice.

Teddy

Previous 1