Community > Posts By > journeyon

journeyon's photo
Thu 07/24/14 11:55 AM
And I did read some where in here that some of theses are coming from foreign country, like Nigera and Africa etc. Cant believe theses people think that you would actually send them money. I assume he will de deactivated soon. And why would someone ask you that when it should be coming from family, and thatis what I said. And other things that really threw him off. DO a reverse phone number and name, and then go to see if he is on face book, and ask for another picture.Usually you wont see one another picture.. Be carefull out there ladys.I played his bluff and by the second day he was already asking for money. The stories are so sick with there crys and moans. Im just about ready to go off this site, this has been the 3rd time that some one wanted to scam me..And do not ever give out your phone number.

journeyon's photo
Fri 11/25/11 04:37 AM
Yes this happen to me also. He had a child. He even gave me his email address. I just deleted him.. But still have address. Wonder if this is the same guy. You have to be carefull on this site. Men seem to be very aggresive. Wanting phone numbers and email address.right from the start. Dont give it out. Just be carefull..