Community > Posts By > vikingdream

vikingdream's photo
Tue 04/26/11 01:22 AM

A group of my friends and I watched this documentary about 4 months ago....have you seen it?

http://endoftheline.com/film

it was an extremely disturbing film to watch....and unlike the hollywood/bollywood versions, it was an incredibly informative documentary.

Yes I did. In fact, this film is one of the reasons I started this thread. I have a lot of other information but mainly I was relying on the information I have picked up diving the oceans around the world. I am going to Turks/Caicos next month.

When I was at the Great Barrier Reef some years ago box jellyfish were taking over. I have discussed this problem with marine biologists all over the world.

It is a problem so serious, it takes your breath away.

When I was in Alaska, which is supposed to have one of the healthiest fisheries in the world, I talked to salmon fishermen who can no longer make a living. I also visited with native Inuit Indians who were putting nets up across streams which stopped every fish from reaching their spawning grounds.

It makes one sick.
That is an absolute lie I was born and raised in Cordova Alaska lived there 41 years and know many high school kids who made 60-100 thousand last year seining pink salmon that had a record 40 million run return last year 2010 total B.S. just check it out online also when my dad started seining for pinks in Prince william Sound in the 60's the salmon run was 2 million pinks now it's 40 million go online right now and type on google How many salmon returned to Alaska in 2010? then type in how many salmon returned in 1950? you have never been there and didnt talk to any fishermen I know you are a liar and so will anyone else that just goes on line and checks what I said to check

vikingdream's photo
Tue 04/26/11 01:01 AM
oh it goes in cycles anyway the oceans have died many times 99.9 percent or more of species that lived on earth are now extinct sort of like saying '' man to bad ole larry died'' when there are more people alive on earth right now than have ever died old species have to get out of the way for new ones too bad the dinasaurs died but we couldnt live now if they were here things are born to die

vikingdream's photo
Tue 04/26/11 12:45 AM
I had 62 different ladies trying to reach me on singlesnet today many without pics and I requested only ones with pics on my profile sooooo yea if they dont have the courtesy to put up a pic then why type a rsponse for every one I'd have to hire a secretary and by the way guys arent the only ones who dont read profiles there can be some pretty important info there you would think people might want to know like ''I'm a widow my last 15 husbands died in hunting accidents'' or ''I'm in prison will be out in 2045 emsil me at decapitation 666 @ hotmail.com''

vikingdream's photo
Tue 04/26/11 12:33 AM
lots of grey area there if you were 15 dating someone 8 years younger or 38 dating someone 8 years younger it makes a big difference sometimes what doesnt seem like too many years is way way too many years difference in some cases

vikingdream's photo
Tue 04/26/11 12:29 AM
younger men would be interested in older women with lots of money so would older men especially if you were in good shape.I'ts just a fact that less are interested in old, broke and out of shape.a fool an his/her money are soon parted and a fool and his/her money are lucky to get together in the first place. I dont make the rules I just enforce them

vikingdream's photo
Tue 04/26/11 12:19 AM
I dont have any I use plastic cups

vikingdream's photo
Tue 04/26/11 12:15 AM
the thought never even crossed my mind in 43 years

vikingdream's photo
Sun 04/24/11 11:03 PM
Edited by vikingdream on Sun 04/24/11 11:07 PM
We want our prospective partners to not have three 150 gallon fish aquariums,ferrets,and large mean tropical birds,also your bar biker best guy friends that you spend more time with than even your kids and plan on going to sturgis with.We want for you to stop saying the guy you are always with is just your good friend ( we all know if it looks like somethings going on there probably is or is about to be)We want for you to not expect us to follow you from bar to bar until we find all your guy friends so we can sit there and be ignored. We want to not buy you a harley so you can go to road trip with ''Weasel''We want you to atleast drink cheap beer and quit acting sophisticated when you talk like a pirate.We want your guy friends to pull the engine out of their truck in someone elses garage. We dont want much