Community > Posts By > Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Sun 06/16/19 07:03 AM
Hi, my name is Dana, I want to wish every man a Happy Father's day , and even to the ones we all lost . May God bless them , I very excited about having a chance to send out a message to the men on this sweet day . So thank you everyone for their time . Yours truly Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Sun 06/16/19 06:23 AM
Hello ,my name is Dana, I have been looking for a man who is going to be good and honest . I am very interested in a man who is the Top man . Yes I am gay , I am very proud of who I am . Dating to me is good to have , it will give me some time to really know the man I am with . Jumping into a long term relationship isn't good, take your time , I was with a man for over 10 years , things just change over night . So I am looking to date instead . Please everyone take your time and adjust to the person you really want to be with . I am getting boring , so thanks everyone and have a sweet time , yours truly Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Sun 06/16/19 06:14 AM
Hello everyone, Happy Father's day , my name is Dana, I don't mind giving out my cell phone number ,as long as I don't receive a call from someone who is scamming me out of money . Talk to a man on the phone to me is better than texting him . If you don't want to hear from the person anymore , block the call and delete there number . So, thanks everyone and everyone have a great Father's day , yours truly Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Tue 04/30/19 09:28 AM
Hi, I would like to get a new story going, everyone is looking for a man or woman on this dating site. I am looking for some entertainment , I believe everyone needs to be part of a real dating program .Is there any men who really wants to have a great day with a good woman. I know every woman on the dating site is looking for some entertainment from a man . So here it is, guys we are wanting to be entertained to the max. Can we have a hell yes here, check out my profile , give me a call, I will be happy to hear from you . Yours truly Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Mon 04/29/19 07:10 AM
Good morning, I am enjoying my cup of coffee , I am looking for some entertainment, how many of you ladies out there that is looking for the same? All you men who is just here to talk, we don't mind,but the main thing for us girls . We need to be entertained . So guys get on your phone or computer, and get with all the women on this dating site. We all need to be told that we are wanted. Let's have some fun for a change on this dating site . Yours truly Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Wed 04/24/19 09:48 AM
Hello, everyone I have been trying to figure out what is best to do on this dating site. Well I believe I am going to date , at least give everyone of you men a chance to know me. I am very interested person , I love life as it comes . If you are interested in having a great conversation . Please feel free to contact me on my profile . I will very pleased to put a smile on your face. So let's meet and have some fun . Yours faithfully Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Thu 03/07/19 09:21 AM
I would like this dating site , allow someone to really express their thoughts , to me this is getting old , I am looking for a man here in the State of Arkansas , I am not hiding , I am ready for a man to take me . I am getting bored , Arkanasa guys I want you . Smile girls I am trying to wake them up . Yours faithfully Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Fri 03/01/19 04:28 PM
Hello , I believe there is a lot of good looking men . 30 thru 40 is hot , I love it . How about giving out message to all of us ladies . Thank you hot guys . Love Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Thu 02/28/19 01:58 PM
Hello, I am really looking for a man who wants to date , just was asked if I was a scammer . No I am not , some asking if I am real. Yes I am real as it comes . Please everyone of you guys , I am looking to date please . What are your thoughts on this area of life . Thanks

Dana Selfire's photo
Sat 02/23/19 06:37 PM
Hello , I am looking for a man who really wants to have a good time . Look me up and let's talk. Yours faithfully Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:00 PM

so lets make it both honey
Hi , so you like both , melt the chocolate and rub it all over your body and let your man luck it off . Now that is a treat . Yes in deed , yum yum

Dana Selfire's photo
Tue 02/19/19 12:46 PM
Hi, I have something to advise every one. I myself want people to be responsible for your dating site . It is very important to make sure you are talking to the person who is on the site. You are responsible for your message and this site . Keep your dating site out of the hands of kids . So everyone out there keep your eyes open . Thanks

Dana Selfire's photo
Sun 02/17/19 12:49 PM

such a beautiful and lovely women the honor would be all mind to talk to this beautiful and precious flower of beauty
Hello , are you lonely , do you want some company

Dana Selfire's photo
Fri 02/15/19 09:27 AM

What I meant to say was where all girls any way...good and bad? I think most women hang out in places id rather not be..butcha know there are wonders on this earth and beyond no one can explain...women being one of them
Hi , there is a lot of good woman out here , I am one , I could be good and I could be bad , but I want to be a good woman . Message me off my profile , then you can find out . Yours truly Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Fri 02/15/19 09:22 AM

Hello beautiful
Hello good looking , are you real ? I guess there is some good men out there . Check out my profile , if you like message me .

Dana Selfire's photo
Fri 02/15/19 09:14 AM

I smell sex and candy :notes:
Yes, I can smell sex and candy too , do the men smell the roses of sex

Dana Selfire's photo
Fri 02/15/19 09:10 AM
Oh , you poor man , I feel sorry for you . No sex , WoW , I rather have sex , do you

Dana Selfire's photo
Fri 02/15/19 07:30 AM
Hi, I would rather have a man who is 40 and older , because I believe that those guys are the ones who are looking the most . They have more experience than the younger generation . So , there is only one problem with all of this . It is no one of these guys what to date or have a relationship . Thank you guys for your time . Yours truly Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Wed 02/13/19 04:32 PM
I know what I would like to do ,a lot of fun

Dana Selfire's photo
Mon 02/11/19 05:20 PM
Hi, my name is Dana Selfire , I am looking for a man who wants to have a great time . I do understand that there are a lot of people who are hiding from there life style . For myself I don't hide, I am out in the open . I am a gay man , I am proud of who I am . For the men in Arkansas , do you want to Date. I do . So thanks for your time . Yours Dana Selfire

Previous 1 3