Community > Posts By > Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Mon 02/11/19 02:51 PM
Hi ,my name is Dana , I want mind a second man , two is sweet to have , to get more fun is the greatest of all . I would be interested in doing that . Send message and let's talk

Dana Selfire's photo
Mon 02/11/19 12:32 PM
Hi ,my name is Dana , I want mind a second man , two is sweet to have , to get more fun is the greatest of all . I would be interested in doing that . Send message and let's talk

Dana Selfire's photo
Mon 02/11/19 12:02 PM
Wow how sweet it is to get both , because you and I will have a lovely time with all of that sweet stuff

Dana Selfire's photo
Mon 02/11/19 11:58 AM

so lets make it both honey
Yes having both is a real treat , both is sweet. I like do you

Dana Selfire's photo
Mon 02/11/19 09:25 AM
Hello , thanks for the response , send me a message and let's talk

Dana Selfire's photo
Mon 02/11/19 06:45 AM
Hi, I am only wondering , but why haven't anyone of you men calls , I know you want to get with a nice lady, I know there is a lot of good looking woman out there . They need love and hugs and kisses . I would love to have that from a nice man here in the great State of Arkansas . So you men start sending messages to the women in our state. Yours truly Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Mon 02/11/19 06:14 AM
Good morning everyone , I am Dana Selfire , I have a really great question for everyone . Is there any men out there who really wants to date . I am not here to live on this dating site and everyone of the ladies are thinking the same . Now I have a problem , can anyone recommend a good idea about this matter . I am getting a lot of guys who are scammers , trying to convince me that they fall in love with me . Just wanting a iTunes card or a Amazon card , so they can steal your information . I am not here to play dumb people games , I am here to date nothing else . So, ladies how many times you had a number person playing with your life . I would like to know ? This is a very sad to take in my life . OK, let's have a cup of coffee and talk . Thanks from Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Sun 02/10/19 10:15 AM
Hi , what I am thinking right now , (1) I realise that this is a dating site , (2) I have to give others respect for their services , (3) I have to say that looking and dressing I will approve with , (4) I agree with the fact that it isn't good for myself to put my cell phone number out there for others , (5) I owe others respect for what they believe in , (6) and now , I just want people to know I am only here to get my life back nothing else . So I am hoping everyone will except my apologies . Thank you Dana Selfire. ,. P.S Now this is my thoughts right now .

Dana Selfire's photo
Sat 02/09/19 06:12 AM
Hello , morning I am looking for a man who wants to have a nice time .

Dana Selfire's photo
Fri 02/08/19 08:21 AM
Hello, I am one of those people who taken a picture from my bedroom mirror, I wasn't looking to show off, I was cleaning out my makeup chest , I just took the picture . Only problem that I am having is that everyone has to make a big deal out of it . I am about to send another picture to replace the one I have , but I will agree with you one thing , there are no real people who want to date and then a real nice relationship . Thanks for your thoughts, P.S ,, I am only looking for a man to be by my side in life . Plus I am going to live on this dating site for ever . Yours truly Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Thu 02/07/19 08:44 AM
Hi , I am Dana Selfire , I live in the central part of Arkansas , I have been looking for a man to have a nice time with . But I haven't heard from anyone , yes you men in Arkanasa say you looking for a nice date and friendship . Well all I have to say is , why is everyone hiding out . I will go out with you ,

Dana Selfire's photo
Mon 02/04/19 05:56 PM
I am looking to date and a relationship , so Hi

Dana Selfire's photo
Mon 02/04/19 05:53 PM

who's up for chatting?
how are you

Dana Selfire's photo
Mon 02/04/19 05:52 PM
Hello, my name is Dana, I would like to say hello

Dana Selfire's photo
Mon 02/04/19 03:08 PM
Hi, I am Dana Selfire , I have a solution to all of this, I want to go out on a date, I would love to have a good time with a man, I have woman asking instead of men, I want a relationship with a man. I send messages out to over 300 men asking if they would like to get together. What I get nothing, instead I would receive calls from women instead. So here it is , all you men out there , I am looking for a man who wants to have a great time with me , give me a call , there is a lot of really pretty women out there who wants a man a lover and a friend , guys call , we want you . Thanks love Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Sun 02/03/19 03:34 PM
Hi, I am new to this site, I have been trying to reach out to men in the State of Arkansas, I have been sending text messages to a lot of guys, but I am only receiving messages from around the world, I am just hoping to find a man right here in Arkansas . I am a man looking for a man , I look like a woman, I live my life as a woman, I am proud of who I am , everyone needs to be what they love the most in life . So thank each and everyone of you guys , hope to hear from you soon . Thanks love Dana Selfire

Dana Selfire's photo
Sun 02/03/19 12:36 PM
Yes , getting into a bathtub and thinking about all the good times you had, I am hoping that maybe one of these days I could just relax . Laying in a bathtub with a man and just relaxing . Everyone needs to do the same . Now there is a chat to have . Love Dana

Dana Selfire's photo
Sun 02/03/19 12:29 PM
Let me see , sex and chocolate , sex according to who you are with. I just like both

Dana Selfire's photo
Sun 02/03/19 12:11 PM
Hi everyone, I am not a problem person , I am not married , but just came out of a long term relationship, I am looking to rebuild my life style . If you just want to just have sex , well that could be a possibility.

Dana Selfire's photo
Sun 02/03/19 07:51 AM
Hello, my name is Dana, I want to say hello to all the men in Arkanasa, if there is a man who is serious about dating . Give me a call. I am a gay person am proud of who I am , so thanks