Community > Posts By > TurboRams

TurboRams's photo
Wed 03/06/13 03:22 AM
But what if the relationship was legit even if he was younger and she was mature... Just because there are actually relationships that that exist you can't judge a relationship by its cover...no matter the age gap.....

TurboRams's photo
Mon 11/19/12 12:09 PM
Oj still did it lol

TurboRams's photo
Tue 08/28/12 03:33 PM
There juss another person plus there child.....iv dated single mothers...
If you have feelings for a mother it does mean it won't work out juss cause she has a kid
Hell you might even fall in love with the kid also
Its a package deal...
There's nothing wrong with dating single mothers
Juss make sure ur kid is treated respectfully and kindly

TurboRams's photo
Wed 08/31/11 08:15 PM
Never have I skydived

TurboRams's photo
Mon 08/22/11 10:35 AM
Doing something crazy and dangerous

TurboRams's photo
Mon 08/15/11 12:10 AM
Hahaha karma **** sucks that's a bloody situation.....literally!!!!

TurboRams's photo
Sun 08/07/11 02:44 PM
She said everything was ok and that there was nothing wrong. On the outside she stood tall and strong. When in all reality, she was torn up and broken down on the inside. It’s like her wings were clipped, she tries to get up, only to be forced to her knees once more. She is trying to keep her composure. But I gaze into her eyes and I can see so much pain and darkness behind those big brown eyes. As I begin to see deeper into those beautiful eyes I can see the battle scars of her past. It’s a wonder how she can cover up herself and attempt to continue to stand strong. She said she is carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders. She starts to beg me to help her, I don’t know what to do. But I do my best to comfort her. I try to help her to her feet, but the pain of her past is too much. I once again gaze into her eyes and tell her I am right here and I’m not going anywhere. I try to comfort her by telling her everything is going to be ok and I got your back. And at that moment she realized I really wasn’t going anywhere. She begins to cry and my heart begins to break. The tears begin to roll down her cheeks and hit the ground. As each tear drop touches the ground they shatter all around and a little at a time the weight is lifted from her shoulders. Soon she is able to stand up and as she is lifted to her feet she tilts her head back and stares into the heavens and she says a silent prayer to herself. Because when she thought she was all along, it was then she realized she was being carried and she had people behind her no matter what. In the end she realized, she became a stronger being. The thunder stops rolling the tears dry up and she stands up and spreads her wings and lifts her arms up into the sky and thanks the Lord for helping her survive another internal storm….The eyes can tell it all....

TurboRams's photo
Wed 08/03/11 11:18 PM
A little poem I wrote

There are times in this life were it may seem everything falls apart and all Hell breaks loose.  At that moment our demons are unleashed and they try to drag us to Hell and at the same time we try to rise above the chaos and keep our heads above the fiery Hell beneath us.  At this point we think it’ll be easier to lie down and die or give up hope.  No, no not I, I’ll stay around and let hope fly.  Even though I have seen its darkest form of deceit, when we have faith and hope in ourselves, nothing else could taste this warm or feel this sweet, because at some point the pleasure turns to the pain of the lessons learned from the mistakes with the question burned into my brain about whether faith and hope is humane.  These thoughts in my head are like the salmon trying to swim upstream, trying to fight the current of hurt and the tears of deceit begin to roll down my cheeks.  The tears kill more than they create.  We face the intertwined emotions that flow like the bloody rivers of ancient Babylon.  Separation is not as simple as the distance between us.  I have freed my mind from the demons that possessed it before.  I used to be enslaved to the lies I have been told, the seeds of these lies grew so deeply it cracked my foundation.  Allowing the faith in me to flow out like the liquor pouring out from an uncorked barrel. Ripping the image of my future apart so violently and brutally as if a child was being taken from his mother’s arms. And I’m only left surrounded in the darkness, but I won’t let myself be swallowed by it.  I can feel the loneliness in the night air.  It is sometimes so cold and uncomfortable, yet if I could do it all over again I would do it in the same body I am in and I wouldn’t change a thing because in this life it’s not so easy to survive.  So we should not live in fear but have fun, make mistakes and follow our dreams and never look back with regrets.  And remember when you dream about bad things happening it shows you’re still fighting and it shows you’re still alive it’s when you start to dream of good things that you should start to worry........ Let him go he may be a little boy but will return a man if it's wat he wants let him follow his dreams!!

TurboRams's photo
Tue 08/02/11 01:15 AM
Edited by TurboRams on Tue 08/02/11 02:02 AM
What is ok or sexy for a male to have pierced on his body???
wat is disgusting for male to have pierced???
same question for the females!!
I have nipples pierced and tongue pierced... Juss looking at other peoples opinions!!!
And if you have anyhing pierced what do you have done

this can also be the same discussion for tattoos

TurboRams's photo
Tue 07/26/11 12:28 AM
obvioulsy support obl more than u do our own troops

our soliders took an oath to protect the constituion and this land forein and domestic

TurboRams's photo
Tue 07/26/11 12:22 AM
He's faith believed in killin all Americans

TurboRams's photo
Fri 07/22/11 03:11 AM
I never said in his hands they were in the same room!!!

If u have such a huge problem with what went down take it up with our dumbass president who is also running this country deeper into debt!!!

TurboRams's photo
Fri 07/22/11 03:03 AM
Then how come they found RPGs ak-47s and other auto n semi automatic weapons in the same room he was in...yes I believe our men were skilled enough to bring him alive but if they did they would have risked all dying we've spent 10 years lookin for him he's dead I'm happy uncle SAMs happy so just be happy or boys in camo did a job well done.... And executed the orders giving by the president...so if u wanna go on about assasination thank Obama for that!!!

TurboRams's photo
Fri 07/22/11 02:46 AM
And have an rpg come at them???? He would of blown them all to kingdom come...better him than our boys!!

TurboRams's photo
Fri 07/22/11 02:27 AM
Edited by TurboRams on Fri 07/22/11 02:30 AM
by brother served 2 tours over there almost lost his lfe due to ieds sniper fire and enemy fighting to protect our freedom and I ask wat he thought.... He said hoorahh he was goddamn proud and they should of done this years ago....who care about this coin u should juss be damn happy that the freedom u take for granted was paid by the brave innocent men and womens spilt blood of the armed forces fighting for us so we can continue to enjoy or freedoms we still enjoy today!!!!!

TurboRams's photo
Wed 07/20/11 04:23 PM
What is happiness? Is it having the oppurtunity to buy objects that we desire? Or is it having the oppurtunity to have friends that will be there for us threw thick and thin? In all reality happiness cannot be fullfilled with money or objects that only make us happy for a short time and before you know it the objects will accumulate over the years and in the end they turn into smoke and dust. So why do we keep buying objects that seem to fullfill the gap between sorrow and happiness. We do this because it seems we always go down the wrong paths in looking for happiness when it's actually right there in front of us and we just sometimes don't realize it so we buy things that we don't need but at the same time we can be proud of what we purchased. So we need to look before we buy cause happiness may be right around the corner and also we need to spend more time with the ones we love and we will realize there is no better happiness then sharing the love you have for each other and that kind of happiness cannont be bought and it will not go up in smoke and turn to dust. So next time your about to buy something to fullfill your happiness gap take a closer look because the real happiness you may be looking for might be right in front of you and you might not realize it...

TurboRams's photo
Wed 07/20/11 04:22 PM
My heart is beating 100 miles an hour. I see this light at the end of the tunnel and I start running toward it. At the same time the light gets further and further away from me. So I start to run faster, but it doesn't help. Then the light starts to get fainter and fainter, and the next thing you know the darkness surrounds me and swallows me up and I can’t help but fall to my knees and scream. But the problem is no sound comes out. At that moment I begin to hope that I will wake up from this dream at any moment, but the thing is I wasn’t even dreaming. It was real life trying to take over me. I tried to get back up and keep moving forward in the darkness, only to be pushed to my knees once again. I struggle to get back up for the last time only to find myself forced to my knees once again. I screamed for help, but still no sound. I look up to the heavens and the tears begin to fall. I shout I surrender, I give up, but that didn’t help because I knew deep down that it wasn’t my time yet. As the last piece of hope I was holding onto fades and when I thought there was no one out there, I gazed into the horizon and I see shadows moving toward me. I breathe slowly hoping I will be found when I realized the people walking toward me were the ones that would always stand by my side. At first I was confused, until I came to the conclusion that this was all just a test. That’s all life is, is a test. It tests our strengths and our weaknesses. These tests in life are sometimes so cruel that it will wait to send help when you hit rock bottom and are ready to surrender and you can’t carry on anymore. That’s when we can look back and see the chaos we made it threw. As I am helped to my feet a blinding light appears and I see that I am standing at the end of the tunnel. I let out a roar of relief praying for sound and my voice echoes of the tunnels walls. Next thing you know we are being praised. Even if we had a little bit of help along the way, we all made it together and we should all be proud of ourselves. Because this life ain’t easy, but its our life and no matter how chaotic it gets we need each others support to make it threw these hard times.

TurboRams's photo
Wed 07/20/11 04:20 PM
We have all done wrong at one time or another, don’t deny it. Sometimes when we do one wrong thing it seems like everything falls apart for no reason and then another thing goes wrong sending us on a path that seems to lead to Hell. And the more things we do wrong the more we tend to sink. We try scream for help at the same we try to fight back, but the harder we try to fight it the deeper we sink. And before you know it you can’t move can’t speak and you can’t even breathe because you’re in over your head. Because of all the wrong things you have done and the more wrong you do the deeper you sink into the ground, like quicksand. At this point we have to do one of the most hardest and sometimes the most embarrassing thing, admitting we were wrong and even ask for forgiveness. At that moment the quicksand begins to recede and takes its deathly grip away and begins to be replaced with rocks and firm, solid ground. When we are able to stand freely on our own two feet, we take a deep breath and look up to the heavens and breathe out a sigh of relief and hope we don’t have to suffer being stuck in quicksand and fearing there is no way out when all we have to do is admit you were wrong and don’t beat yourself up over it. Because in the end it will make us better and stronger people. If we fall, sink or even drown all we need to do is find a way yo get back up and learn from your lesson and make yourself a better person!

TurboRams's photo
Wed 07/20/11 02:55 PM
We have all faked a different emotion, mostly to cover up how we really feel. We would act mad when we are actually sad and get all defensive when asked what’s wrong. Or most common we act happy when in reality were dying on the inside. It’s ok to use a fake emotion, but there’s a thing line drawn between ok to use it and just show your true emotion at the moment. Our emotions are sometimes like a duck on the pond. Everything looks calm on the surface, but beneath the surface of the water those little webbed feet are churning a mile a minute. Yeah we all get scared and throw up our defenses to pretend were feeling something that is completely opposite of our true emotion. The more times you put your guard up, the sooner or latter your defenses will shatter all around and before you know it all Hell breaks loose and begins to wreak havoc and chaos on our minds, amplifying our emotions times a million. So before you decide to use a fake emotion and front what your truly feeling think about how much easier it would be on yourself if you just show what you’re truly feeling. Because after awhile it becomes a habit and it screws you up, making you confused about your own emotions. So stay true to yourself, because in the end it’s the ones that love you the most and who will stand behind you no matter what kind of emotional state you go threw, they are the ones you will be able to truly count on.

TurboRams's photo
Wed 07/20/11 02:53 PM
There are times in this life were it may seem everything falls apart and all Hell breaks loose. At that moment our demons are unleashed and they try to drag us to Hell and at the same time we try to rise above the chaos and keep our heads above the fiery Hell beneath us. At this point we think it’ll be easier to lie down and die or give up hope. No, no not I, I’ll stay around and let hope fly. Even though I have seen its darkest form of deceit, when we have faith and hope in ourselves, nothing else could taste this warm or feel this sweet, because at some point the pleasure turns to the pain of the lessons learned from the mistakes with the question burned into my brain about whether faith and hope is humane. These thoughts in my head are like the salmon trying to swim upstream, trying to fight the current of hurt and the tears of deceit begin to roll down my cheeks. The tears kill more than they create. We face the intertwined emotions that flow like the bloody rivers of ancient Babylon. Separation is not as simple as the distance between us. I have freed my mind from the demons that possessed it before. I used to be enslaved to the lies I have been told, the seeds of these lies grew so deeply it cracked my foundation. Allowing the faith in me to flow out like the liquor pouring out from an uncorked barrel. Ripping the image of my future apart so violently and brutally as if a child was being taken from his mother’s arms. And I’m only left surrounded in the darkness, but I won’t let myself be swallowed by it. I can feel the loneliness in the night air. It is sometimes so cold and uncomfortable, yet if I could do it all over again I would do it in the same body I am in and I wouldn’t change a thing because in this life it’s not so easy to survive. So we should not live in fear but have fun, make mistakes and follow our dreams and never look back with regrets. And remember when you dream about bad things happening it shows you’re still fighting and it shows you’re still alive it’s when you start to dream of good things that you should start to worry.

Previous 1