Community > Posts By > debsturn1130

debsturn1130's photo
Fri 11/30/07 04:47 AM
Thanks! Im spending this one with my friends. Then family tomorrow. I LOVE my birthday...hehehehehe, I have a good time with it. Its the one day that everyone who knows me competes to see who can embarass me the most...LOL.

debsturn1130's photo
Fri 11/30/07 04:43 AM
Today is mine. Things for the most part are good, one could say sometimes heavenly! But I have a question for you all.

If you could do one thing on your birthday, that is ANYTHING in the world, what would you do? This is just for one day and on your birthday only. Beginning at midnight and ending at midnight. It must be what YOU want, not what anyone else would like for you to do, but what YOU want, ok?

This ought to be good, Im looking forward to seeing what people want to do.

Take care!
Deb

debsturn1130's photo
Wed 11/28/07 04:54 AM
My 41st birthday is on November 30th as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debsturn1130's photo
Wed 11/28/07 04:52 AM
I agree with the person who says that the word "Christian" scares people off but if they were to realize that we are real people and love a REAL God they might not be so scared. I believe that Christians have been persecuted for a long time due to their beliefs and faith, it is now time for us to take a stand and just say "Hey, I am a real person and I do real things. Just because I dont sit at the bar or go "bed hopping" doesnt mean that I dont want to have fun and meet other people with the same values."
With that being said... I am here to make friends and maybe get a date or two sometime, but if not I will not be heart broken and I will enjoy the friends I have.
Anyway, welcome to JSH. Im happy you are here!
Til then...
Deb

debsturn1130's photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:11 AM
This is a classic example of what is in peoples hearts. If we are not careful, the pain and misery will spew out onto others and then not just one person suffers, but a whole community will cry out. I pray for justice for this girls family.
Deb

debsturn1130's photo
Tue 11/13/07 08:31 AM
Hey there from the Chicago Area!!!

debsturn1130's photo
Thu 11/01/07 11:51 AM
Its belief in Jesus Christ and following the way He lived His life. It actually is a great way to live. Non-judgemental and free from having to hold the world on your own shoulders.
Its a beautiful thing.

- D