Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/08/11 09:04 PM
:banana: :banana: I got 2/cards today. Thanks Karen and Nicole. They sure brighten my day.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/08/11 09:01 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou
Prayers are sent1:angel: :angel:

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/08/11 08:57 PM
Prayers for you and your family and for strength to get thru this. flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/08/11 08:55 PM
you and your daughter have my prayers :heart: flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 12/07/11 09:42 PM
My cards will go out this weekend,still waited for some address. I still have my list from the first year,I received 20 cards that year, a first for me,still have them.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 12/03/11 09:13 PM

Hey all,
Heartbreacker would like to be in!She asked me to give her add to all who need it! for she has moved since last year.She has no internet at this time.
And would to have me pass on the add's to her if that would be ok?
Let me know if you are all good with this,and I will give you the add!
Send it to me,please. I wonder about her.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 12/03/11 09:09 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Congratulations!flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 11/29/11 08:59 PM
I'm ready,Count me in......

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 11/24/11 10:08 PM

You are so lucky to have 2 grandsons. Now you need to tell Big Joe you need a granddaughter too!
I've more than 2,I've 6 grandsons and 6 granddaugthers.My Pride and Joy. I hope Joe & Shirley will wait a couple of years. But Since I'm going to be a First-Time Great Grandmother in July,it could be a girl.I love to buy pretty little pink dresses.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 11/23/11 08:18 PM

I would like to know if you can download music off sites such as You Tube and other places free ? I was told that you had to pay for them.I would be willed to pay,just want to put them on my computer and then on to a CD for my own personal collection. Please explain this,in simple words,step by step. Also while I'm here. Can you delete everything off of a CD-R, such as files and reuse them? I've been throw them away.

Yes, you can, but it's completely illegal. I think I would get in trouble if I told you how, but it can be done and google should be able to help you.
Thanks and No,I don't want you to get into trouble.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 11/23/11 08:14 PM
Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 11/20/11 09:06 PM
Come on in and make yourself at home,getting to know the family. They are a great-crowd. Welcome flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 11/20/11 08:42 PM
I would like to know if you can download music off sites such as You Tube and other places free ? I was told that you had to pay for them.I would be willed to pay,just want to put them on my computer and then on to a CD for my own personal collection. Please explain this,in simple words,step by step. Also while I'm here. Can you delete everything off of a CD-R, such as files and reuse them? I've been throw them away.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 11/15/11 10:36 AM
Hi Guys. I'M BACK AGAIN !!! With another question.. Would you please tell me, what is a hacker?? I thought that it means when someone steals your personal stuff. I like to copy pictures,such as funny ones,jokes or animals,that someone has put on facebook or other places. Is this wrong?? Is there a Computer Dictionary that would explain all? I bet you are just shaking your head and said, what a dummy. They tell me,if you don't know,ask someone.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 11/11/11 09:48 AM

I hope it brings luck and happiness to everyone!:heart:

Any numerologists out there? It's gotta be a lucky day!flowerforyou
I guess you could call it a Lucky Day. Some of you already know that I just became a new GrandMama, 2-weeks ago to a baby-boy. My Oldest Son just told me that I'm going to be A- First-Time Great-GrandMama in June/July. I'm not old enough to be a Great-GrandMama.sad sad LOL!!! But I can't wait,hope it is a girl......

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 11/05/11 07:48 PM
I thought that you could only get it free for one time and Then you had to buy it. Thanks for your help.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 11/05/11 07:43 PM
flowerforyou
Prayers are sendingflowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 11/03/11 09:20 PM
Hi Guys. I need to buy protection for my new computer,as my 30-day protection has expire,should I buy it over the computer or should I buy it from Best Buys or Walmarts,so that I would have the disc in case,I need to redo it? Also how do I switch everything from old computer to new computer? Please Simple Words..

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 11/03/11 09:00 PM
Thanks, Everyone for your help...

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 11/03/11 08:50 PM

flowerforyou drinker :banana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY.

Wishing you many,many more!!!:banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25