Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 07/22/10 09:28 PM
I'LL TRY TO GET SOME GOOD PICTURES OF HIM,JUST DEPENDS ON HIS MOOD..

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 07/22/10 09:26 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
hope everything gets back to normal and you can be with your daughter and grandson soon. much luck to you and your family..

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 07/22/10 09:25 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou
Awe! Best wishes for the two of you! And Congratulations! flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 07/22/10 09:23 PM

that's awesome!!!

I'M A GRANDMOTHER OF 13 PLUS I'VE 2 STEP-GRANDDAUGTHERS AND GETTING 2 MORE GRANDKIDS SOON. SO THAT'S 17 GRANDKIDS FOR ME. ENJOY THEM, TAKE LOTS,LOTS OF PICTURES,BECAUSE THEY WILL GROW-UP AND BE GONE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 07/22/10 09:19 PM
A NEW PLACE IS ALWAYS FUN TO FIX UP, GOOD-LUCK.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 07/22/10 09:26 AM
BABY JOE COMING TO SEE GRANDMA THIS WEEKEND.:banana: :banana: ALWAYS MAKES MY DAY BRIGHTEN.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 07/16/10 09:06 PM
SWEET BABY JOE IS DOING BETTER. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS,PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING.flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 07/16/10 09:04 PM
I TALKED TO WANDA TODAY.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: She is dealing with some things but she is o.k. and I'm so glad. :banana: :banana: :banana:

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 07/14/10 09:15 PM

Absolutely why not?? They have feelings,wants and needs.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 07/14/10 09:12 PM

I wonder, where ohhh where the honest Juliet is of mine...not here that's for sure.sad
YES,I WOULD MARRY FOR MONEY, Once I did it for love and I ending up raise 5 kids by myself. You never know what is on the other side,until you try it.. But I don't expect any wedding bells or rings in my future.sad

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 07/13/10 06:08 PM
FIRST OF ALL THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP. I KNOW THAT I REALLY DIDN'T EXPLAIN IT RIGHT[ Sorry Thorb] I DID THE BEST I COULD. ANYWAY,TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 7, WILL COST $ 200.00 SO WITH DAD'S HELP, I'M GOING TO GET A NEW COMPUTER:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: AND HOPELY I'LL LEARN TO WORK IT RIGHT. ONCE AGAIN THANKS EVERYONE.. PS. Sorry to say this but I'll be back.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 07/13/10 05:53 PM

Sooooooo any news?
I remembered that Wanda has a sister and I e-mailed her. She said that she spoke to Wanda over the weekend and she is o.k. Wanda is using her grandson's cell-phone. She is going to give Wanda my number to call me. So Hopely,My phone will ring and Wanda will be at the other end. I really miss her.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 07/12/10 06:43 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Mon 07/12/10 06:44 PM

I have her phone # I will try to call her later!!

It's a lot later Mike .. like dayssssss later .. did ya find her?

I love Wanda!!! She made me and my children Wishing Wells bigsmile

That is IF it's the SAME Wanda :tongue:
That's Her, I also have one of those Wishing Wells and a beauty ring holder to match the colors of my room.She made Baby Joe's Parents a basket She is a very special lady.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 07/09/10 09:35 PM
Baby Joe is sick again,some kind of visus[spell-wrong],They took him to the ER and They put him on medicine.Joe said that he was doing a little better today. Poor Baby,I know it is due to the fact,that he was born early but I still pray that he will grow out of it. To be a strong and healthy little boy.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 07/09/10 09:25 PM

I have her phone # I will try to call her later!!
Thanks, I'm worried about her,just want to know she is ok. I had her number but can't find it.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 07/06/10 10:05 AM
I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HER,I KNOW SHE WAS IN ALABAMA,BUT SHE WAS GOING BACK HOME. TELL HER I'M LOOKING FOR HER.....

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 07/04/10 03:36 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou
I am sorry to hear it didn't work out and wish you much happiness

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 07/01/10 09:24 PM
HUGS AND LOTS OF LOVE FOR YOU ALL.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers flowers flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 07/01/10 09:21 PM
I HOPE YOU WILL LET US KNOW HOW SHE IS GETTING ALONG. JUST BE THERE FOR HER. PRAYERS HEADED YOUR WAY.flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 07/01/10 09:17 PM

sometimes, but I'm going out on a limb to ask for help.

My sister, an alcoholic for many years, finally reached the point today where I either had to step in and try to save her life or stand back and watch her die. I stepped in. I forced her to go to a hospital voluntarily by telling her I would commit her. She has become so ill, that she now weighs about 85 lbs and is unable to walk. She has not been eating or doing even basic personal hygiene. She attempted to detox at home on her own and has very nearly killed herself. I am asking for all you could offer to help her, in the way of prayers, good vibes, kind thoughts or if you have good karma to spare. At this point, my hope is only for her safety and comfort tonight. We'll deal with tomorrow when it gets here, eh?

She is the last of my immediate family and has sworn to sever all ties with me because of what I have done today. That is O.K. I can live with that...I was going to lose her no matter what I did. I couldn't have lived with allowing her to continue as she's been. I am asking in the hopes of bringing her comfort and relieving her pain...I fear healing is beyond the realm of possibilities now. Your thoughts, prayers and spiritual energy would be accepted with much gratitude.
I WISH I COULD HAVE DONE WHAT YOU DID FOR YOUR SISTER, MY MOTHER WAS A ALCHOLIC AND SHE WAS ONLY 36 YRS OLD,WHEN I LOST HER. I MISS HER EVERYDAY. YOUR SISTER SHOULD BE THANKFULLY THAT YOU CARE AND LOVE HER ENOUGHT TO WANT TO HELP HER. I LOVED MY MOM,JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO HELP HER[ I was only 16 yrs old]. LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU AND YOUR SISTER.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next