Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 01/11/11 09:27 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Tue 01/11/11 09:30 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: GOOD NEWES. BABY JOE DOESN'T HAVE CYSTIC FIBROSIS....

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 01/03/11 09:10 PM
We are still waited for the tests to come back,that they did right before christmas. 2-came back and they were good and the main ones are due in a week or so.You know how doctor's are. Please keep those prayers coming...

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 12/29/10 11:05 AM
Boy,He sure was full of life.He wanted to unwrap all the presents under the tree,so we gave him,one of his.a dump truck and then he went after the dog,couldn't keep him out of the kitchen,he wanted to get in the drawers,under the sink. Sure wish I could bottle all that enegry.Had a great time,10 grandkids were here.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 12/29/10 10:46 AM
flowers flowers flowers
Awe! Congratulations! She's a beauty! :banana: :banana: :banana:

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 12/29/10 10:40 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana:
Congrats and good luck to all. flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/23/10 06:04 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE.. THANKS FOR THE CARDS,THEY REALLY BRIGHTEN UP MY DAYS.Can't wait until next year...

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 12/20/10 01:21 PM

Awesome, Mikey! There needs to be more people out there like you, as well as the other generous people here on Mingle! I donate to toys for tots every year, there are so many families that are in need.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 12/20/10 01:20 PM
Can't wait for Christmas,he was so small last year,this year he will be into everything.laugh laugh

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 12/20/10 01:14 PM
I got 3 more cards.Thanks Brittany,Suzanne and Eileen. put them all on top of the wallunit for everyone to see. MERRY CHRISTMAS.......

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 12/20/10 01:10 PM

Hi,
Haven't been on in almost a year I think so don't know who is still here I would know but glad Red made the effort to keep the thread an annual thing.
Add me to the list we will see who say Howdy.
flowerforyou send me a mail with addy and i'll get it off to u mon with a few more late one's and welcome back:angel: waving

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 12/13/10 10:19 PM
New Pictures of him on my profile. He was checking out the stockings to see,which one he liked. I like the blue one. But he is so cute in both. He is up to 19.5 now at 20 months old.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 12/13/10 10:14 PM
Baby Joe has sinus,viral,ear infection and a sore throat. Poor Baby seems always been sick. I hope things will be better for him in 2011.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 12/13/10 10:03 PM
Counted my step-grandkids. I have 13 so far. will gain 2 more in 2011,[ that is,if my son sets a wedding date] Just more people to love.flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 12/13/10 09:58 PM

Prayers being sent...........flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 12/10/10 07:59 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I got 3 pretty cards today. From Nicole and her son,Christopher and one from Karen. Also one from Tom. Thank You all so much. I really needed a pick me up today.It has been a rough day.:heart: flowers :heart: flowers :heart: flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/09/10 09:05 PM
They didn't run the tests on Baby Joe today. They took him to the ER because his little manhood was red and big. They told them that he has an Yeast Infection [ didn't know boys could get it] He is on 2 kinds of meds. Shirley and Joe are about ready to find another doctor,one who knows what he is doing. Poor Baby.:cry: :cry:

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 12/08/10 09:24 PM
Baby Joe goes back to the Children's Hosptial in Nashville tomorrow for more tests. They still haven't decided if he has Cystic Fibrosis or not. Maybe they will find out this time. Please remember him and his parents in your prayers..:heart: :heart:

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 12/08/10 09:18 PM

Of course you have my thoughts and prayers! :heart: :heart: :heart:

This is so pretty,so I borrow it. I still haven't got the hang of doing it..Told you all,I was a dummy like a computer...

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 12/06/10 09:25 PM

My wish is to win enough money to take my dad to Hawaii.For he has cancer[lost his brother in 2008] That is his wish. My other wish is that the cancer would go away but I know that's not going to happen. So I'm thankfully for everyday,that he is still with me.

i would like my wish to be that ur wish will come true. My boyfriend just lost his father to cancer in july. And befor he passed he wanted to go out one more time on the boat and go fishing. He was weak, skinny, but had the biggest smile on his face! And my boyfriend got to see that and remembered his dad that way.

Godbless u popcorn:heart:
Thank You so very much. Dad is weak,skinny,doesn't eat much and in pain. He has days that he sleeps almost all day and then he has good days. Good or Bad,I will take them all. I'm sorry that your boyfriend lost his father and glad that his dad,did get to go fishing. They will live forever in our hearts..

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 12/06/10 09:12 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou
Prayers and healing wishes going out to you, hope things
get better.flowerforyou flowerforyou