Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 09/26/10 06:10 PM
ONCE AGAIN THANKS,MINGLE FAMILY. YOU MADE MY DAY..flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 09/26/10 06:03 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Sun 09/26/10 06:08 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
You and your parents are in my thoughts and prayers. You are going through a rough time and it seems overwhelming but just take it one step at a time and you will have the strength to handle it. I'm almost in the same boat,with my dad and aunt. I turn to the mingle family and they have always been there with good wishes, and prayers..

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 09/25/10 07:56 PM

WOW. My first birthday card. Thanks,it is so pretty.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 09/25/10 07:27 PM
Libra...

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 09/25/10 07:15 PM
That is such a sad and beautiful story. Prayers are headin that way.flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 09/25/10 07:11 PM
Thanks Everyone. I did have a good day. I saw 3 of my sons and 3 grandkids.My oldest son had to work and My youngest son worked today plus is putting a tranmission in his ford,Baby Joe is helping his daddy.laugh I got a mp3player,just a little bit bigger than a stamp.Now all I have to do is learn how to work it right,messed up last one.. Dad took me to Burger King.laugh laugh [can't afford to eat steak]. You all have a good evening and a good tomorrow. flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 09/25/10 08:03 AM
HI MINGLE FAMILY. TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY,I'M 39 AGAIN LOL. I'M 56 YRS OLD AND I'M NOT ASHAME...IT IS 10:00 O'CLOCK HERE AND I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM ANY OF MY KIDS OR GRANDKIDS.I WONDER WHAT THEY ARE UP TO. ANYWAY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND,HAVE A COUPLE DRINKS FOR ME.....

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/22/10 09:10 PM
Will it hurt to run your computer without Windows 7 on it?????

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/22/10 09:09 PM

It looks like in October Windows 7 will be available with a "family bundle pack" that allows up to 3 computers to use the same copy of Windows 7 and the same registration code, without worry of being deemed a pirated copy.

So, if you have more than one computer or have a couple friends that want to upgrade, wait until October (I believe its Oct 3rd) for the family pack deal.
Thanks alot.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/22/10 08:41 PM
My prayers and thoughts are sending your wayflowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/22/10 08:36 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
I love small dogs and big dogs,even I could I would have lots and lots.I hope your friend gets better soon!!!

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/22/10 08:29 PM
I am so sorry for your loss, just remember the good times, my thoughts are with you.flowerforyou
flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/22/10 08:27 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Happy Birthday....have a grand one!flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 09/20/10 10:25 AM
JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT HE WALK THE OTHER DAY,ALL BY HISSELF.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I'm hoping his mama took pictures.. P.S. No more tests until Dec....

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/15/10 09:17 PM

prayers being sent flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 09/14/10 07:05 PM
Thank You so very much. Mu birthady is 9-25- [I'll be 39 again]:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 09/14/10 07:02 PM

Prayers being offered for you and your family.flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 09/14/10 07:00 PM
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers
We hope that everything is going o.k. with your family and We send you lots of hugs,kisses and lots of love from Baby Joe and His Familyflowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 09/14/10 06:53 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Tue 09/14/10 06:59 PM
We went up to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital for tests, First one told us that he is not chewing up his food, Second one is a sweat test,didn't work. They have to take him back on another day. Joe said that they said that the second sweat test didn't work,So now they want to run some other tests on him.I'll let you know,when they fiqure things out. When I have been with him,he is just a happy little guy,We went shopping,while I was up there.We sneak back to the toys,as I went around one corner he points to a big yellow dump truck and says that. Guess What Grandma has in her closet?:laughing: :laughing: Hey,His other grandmother can see him everyday,so why can't I spoil him a little. P.S. THERE IS A PICTURE OF BRANDON AND THE DUMP TRUCK ON MY PROFILE......

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 09/05/10 08:56 AM
MY SON TOLD ME THAT HE HEARD,THAT PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BUY WINDOWS 7 UNTIL OCT. DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS????????