Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/02/10 10:15 PM
My wish is to win enough money to take my dad to Hawaii.For he has cancer[lost his brother in 2008] That is his wish. My other wish is that the cancer would go away but I know that's not going to happen. So I'm thankfully for everyday,that he is still with me.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/02/10 06:13 PM
So Have You Been Good This Year? What do you wish for? Maybe Some One has no ideal,what to get you. Give them a ideal. Maybe you'll get it. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/02/10 06:08 PM
His Mom is always putting new pictures of him on facebook. Her name is Shirley Herrick or William Towe. Check them out...

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/02/10 06:05 PM
I still have my list from last year,just need to dig it out and check it.. Count me in..:banana: :banana:

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 11/27/10 09:15 PM
He came to see his grandma for Thanksgiving. As soon as they put him down,he was gone,he was after the poor dog,after the other kids. Him and His Great Aunt was raced up and down the hallway in her eletric wheel-chair. laugh laugh

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 11/25/10 09:39 PM

Im not trusting enough to allow aman at my home that soon,,,,with or without child
I agree...He could be nice at first and then do a turn-around and be someone else. Our Children are our lifes,don't take chances with their.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 11/25/10 09:32 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou
Prayers sent your way! Some of the mingle family are always online to help you in any-way. They are a wonderful caring family.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 11/24/10 10:13 PM

[/u I ALL EAT HAM,NOT A TURKEY PERSON.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 11/19/10 07:36 PM
Little Man is up to 18 pounds at 18 months old.. He will be here for Thanksgiving.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 11/15/10 09:56 PM
Peace among my family members,to just enjoy the hoildays together..

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 11/15/10 09:52 PM
Right Now,I've a 7 yr old.pug named Nemo [He has a bad heart plus trouble breathing,has to take pills everyday] HE IS KING OF THIS HOUSE, SPOILED BUT WELL LOVED. I'm a dog-person,I love them but the mean ones. Someday I would love to have another chihuahua..

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 11/15/10 09:41 PM
First My Dad's Cancer to go away. Second My Youngest Grandson health problems to go away and Third To Find A Real Man that will love me and stand by me in good times and bad times..

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 11/12/10 08:32 PM
Winning lotto ticket for the big one.So I could take my dad to Hawaii. Also more time with him.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:11 PM
The word on Baby Joe is that he failed his communication and motor skills. So there will be more tests.tears

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:07 PM

Define A True Friendship. Then Define True Love.

first, OP - I love the blouse in ur photo - beautiful

2nd - I did not read what anyone else put cuz this is one ofthose topics where I don't want any influence

True Friendship - acting in the best interests of the other. sometimes taking it on the chin for the other. keeping things posistive and hopeful. can call to talk w/out worrying ur bothering them. takes u as u r

True love ^see above + a splash of chemistry:heart:
Thank-You, It is one of my favorite's and blue is my best color. Talking about Friendship,I met a guy on here in 2007 and we wrote 100 page letters,send cards,phone calls and presents.we knew each other life story and he even came to meet me this year. We decide that we were better off as friends only. Then a few months ago,he met this girl and he calls me and tell me,she doesn't want him to have anything else to do with me. I was upset,I thought that our friendship really meant something to him.After 3 and half years, I deserve better than that. I do wish him happiness,I just feel so betray. True Love,I had it once and then I lost it and for 26 yrs,I have been searched for it.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 11/05/10 09:34 PM

Congratulations!!flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

I'm still waiting for it to find me...

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 11/05/10 09:30 PM
Define A True Friendship. Then Define True Love.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 11/05/10 09:22 PM
With about 28 family members,They draw names but I buy for all of them plus a few family friends. I shop all year,then hide it and forget where,so I have to hunt for it.laugh laugh

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 11/05/10 09:07 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 11/03/10 09:53 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Wed 11/03/10 09:57 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MORE AND YOU GOT WHAT YOU WISHED FOR.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: