Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 11/03/10 09:49 PM
Picture of Baby Joe. HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!!!

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 10/30/10 09:49 PM
1972- It was our wedding night and we were on a greyhound bus[last seat in the back] That was a wild wedding night.laugh Also when we were dated,he took me to a graveyard.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 10/30/10 09:36 PM

Baylee Rose arrived this evening at 5:20PST weighing in at 4lbs. 2oz.

It is reported that mom & baby are both doing well!:heart:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: CONGRATULATIONS. Maybe sure to enjoy every minute,because one day they are babies and the next day they are 16 yrs old,have a boyfriend,plus going to middle college. Take lots of pictures.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 10/26/10 10:38 AM

*hugs* what a story!! sounds like an amazing lil man :D
Thanks,He has been through alot in his 18 months and I'm sure there will be more to come. But he is a fighter. I've told you all before,Thank-You-Mingle Family for all the prayers and all the good wishes.Please keep thinking of us. Love to you all Baby Joe,Daddy Joe,Mommy Shirley and plus Grandma.:heart: flowers :heart: flowers :heart: flowers :heart: flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 10/21/10 08:51 PM
Little Man is still cutting teeth, doing very well. Darn Doctors think that he should be walking by hisself,He does when he wants to.Plus they say that he doesn't chew up his mouth right. Guess that means more tests. These days they have a test for everything..

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 10/21/10 08:46 PM
flowers flowers
thoughts n prayers with you and your family...flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 10/16/10 06:26 PM
Tomorrow is a birthday party for 2-of my grandchildren. Little Man will be there.:banana: :banana: :banana:Grandma got him a pillow pet.Yes,I know I'm spoiled him but I also spoiled the other kids. He is the only one under 2 yrs old....

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 10/07/10 08:40 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Happy B-Day Enjoy and Be Safe
flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 10/04/10 09:42 PM
Is everything that you wrote on your profile true or Did you write things to make you look better than you are? What do you look for in a profile? People say that I'm to honest and boring on mine,that I need to pump it up. But isn't honest the best policy? I believe that real people will like me,when they get to know me.flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 10/04/10 09:19 PM
She has the whole world on her shoulders,Help Her!!

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 10/04/10 09:17 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I saw a sweet little man yesterday,he has a smile that brights up my world. I got him a little red car that he can ride it plus he really enjoys music,so I gave him a keyboard,to drive his parents up the wall. It is fun to give them noise-makers and send them home.laugh What was that old saying,paying for your raised..Do you remember???

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 09/30/10 08:57 PM
flowers flowers flowers
They are in my prayers...flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/29/10 08:39 PM
My 4 yr old granddaugther followed behind her great-granddaddy.He was moved dirty from one flower bed to the other one,She would pick up 2 hands full of dirty and carry it over to the second bed,She was having a ball. Young Children are so full of life,You never know what they will do or say..

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/29/10 08:31 PM
Yes,3 of my sons,2 granddaugthers,my dad and my puppy.happy happy happy happy

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/29/10 08:27 PM

Forget texting, some things need to be said, not read.

Ditto. Be direct and honest, and tell her you expect the same.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/29/10 08:19 PM
A DATE!! Been about 5 years.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Just don't know what is wrong with me.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/29/10 07:36 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Wed 09/29/10 07:38 PM

who does he look like?
I think he looks like his dad. His picture is on my profile. Sorry,I haven't learn how to put pictures with my topics.. He is my only grandchild with red hair.happy happy

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/29/10 07:29 PM
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
So very sorry to hear this.I feel your pain. Prayer being sent !flowers :angel: flowers:angel:

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 09/27/10 08:13 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Congratulations!!!
I guess there is still hope for me yet.happy happy

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 09/26/10 06:26 PM
I had a guy tell me once.Damm you are pretty.We sure could make some pretty babies..